five

Remember Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the fully reconciled couple left the cafeteria hand in hand, it was for Kyungsoo to get to his next class on time. Jongin was there simply to walk with him. They shot hearts out of their eyes as they stole glances at each other. Kyungsoo hadn't been this happy in months. 

They even ran into Baekhyun on their way through the corridors. The boy stared through narrowed, questioning eyes at Kyungsoo, who waved him off dismissively. He'd explain later. 

When they were almost at Kyungsoo's Shakespearean Theatre class, Jongin stopped. Kyungsoo wondered if this was it, if this was when he would bear witness to the plague of the mind his boyfriend was suffering of, but Jongin brought his face into the crook of his elbow and sneezed really loud. 

Kyungsoo chuckled. "Bless you," he said. 

"Thank you," replied the younger boy with a sniffle. 

Finally, they made it to the classroom, and broke apart. Jongin leaned down to kiss his boyfriend at the door and then sent the short one blushing to class, where everyone who was already inside had been watching. Embarrassed as he was, he wouldn't trade a single second of it. 

"So, you and Kim Jongin, huh?" asked Lee Sungmin. "How long has that been a thing?" 

Kyungsoo was almost defensive when he replied, "Since the eleventh grade." 

"Are you kidding me? Really?!" Choi Minho asked. "But I've never seen you two together!" 

Kyungsoo didn't know what to say to that, but he didn't have to say anything because the professor came in at that very moment. "Okay, class. It's our last week together. Let's do something fun," proposed Ms. Kwon, to which, of course, the class cheered. All the latecomers stared confusedly as to why everyone was so happy. 

As Ms. Kwon explained to the class what they would do, Kyungsoo tuned out, knowing fully well that someone would fill him in later. He thought of Baekhyun, wasn't it weird that he and Chanyeol had been spending so much time together as of late? It looked like innocent studying from the outside, which would be the only sensical answer, what with Chanyeol being straight. Was Baekhyun trying to convert him? 

***

Baekhyun, in the next building over, was thinking of the same person, Park Chanyeol. The same boy who, just minutes ago had pulled him into the janitorial closet for a quick make-out session. He wondered if anyone was onto them yet, but he doubted it. There wasn't much to think about, everyone thought Chanyeol was straight. 

Having an in-the-closet boyfriend was probably the hardest part of the relationship. Everything else came super easy, and natural. Like puzzle pieces that just fit. Click. It's not like the whole world knew Baekhyun was gay, but he wouldn't lie if asked. That was the one of the two main differences between him and his boyfriend. The other being their stances on whose lip is ier to bite. Chanyeol thought it was one's own, because he couldn't resist Baekhyun doing it, but Baekhyun argued that no one could resist their partner biting their lip. It was still up for exhibited debate. 

His phone buzzed and nervously, Baekhyun looked around to see if anyone had noticed. No one had, so he went ahead and unlocked the screen. «I miss you :(» Chanyeol had sent. 

«You crazy idiot, we literally just saw each other. You know, you, me, the brooms and buckets. I thought we had a connection. ;)» Baekhyun replied. 

«But I didn't actually see you... ;)» came the quick answer. 

«Good. I look really weird when I'm kissing someone I really love. :*» 

«:(» came the first of Chanyeol's two-part response. «But I've seen you kissing me before. You didn't look weird, you looked beautiful...» 

«That's just you not wearing your glasses.» Baekhyun said. 

«No glasses = one less layer separating us. ;)» 

«God, let's talk more about this lack of layers business when I get out of this class. So boring! You make it worthwhile.» 

«Aww! If I condoned skipping class, I would tell you to meet me in one of the bathrooms, but I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter