Ch. 5

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers, I know it already one month since I updated. I'm sorry. April is really busy month with assignment and my finals exam is next week. Hope you guys understand if I don't updated too long, that mean, I'm busy. Well, an updated.

=================================

Hana groaned as she looked at her watch wrist. She slammed the book closed before throw on the coffee table. She gets up and walked to the bathroom. She grabs the knob and pushes to open it hardly. 

Krystal blinked her eyes while apply her mascara. Hana has crossed her arms on her chest as she presses her shoulder at the door frame. “ How long you want me to wait here?”

Krystal then apply the pink lips gloss. “ Wait for a second, I need to be pretty for Kris!”

Hana rolled her eyes. “ I know that. It's just a party,” She looked at her twin. She was wearing pink lace dress with her hair make it wavy. 

Hana just wears light green loose sweater bat sleeves with a blue jean legging. Her blonde hair makes it straight and smooth. 

“ I want to make confession today!” Krystal smiled with a blushed on her cheeks. “ Do you think he will accept me?”

Hana shrugged. “ I don’t know.” she walked away from the bathroom. “ I’m out first if you still apply your make up!” Even herself doesn’t know what is love it. She was popular with the boys. Some of them confessed to her and wanted to be his girlfriend. But, she always rejects them. Until now, she still doesn't find who the prefect for her. 

“ WAIT!”

Hana closed the door. She sighed. She walked along the hall toward to exit. She pushes the glass door before she saw Lay was sitting on the brick wall beside the stairs. 

“ Lay?”

Lay POV

“ Lay?”

I looked at Hana. She's still beautiful even with her casual clothes. Her baby face, sometimes I thought she was wearing some makeup but she not. I smiled at her. “ Hey!”

I saw her lovely smiled as she climbs down the stairs toward my direction. At the same time, I get down from the wall. Suddenly, she tripped on the stairs and I quickly catch her before she falls onto the ground. 

My arms were wrapped around her slim waist. Both her hands were on my shoulder. She stared at me and realize our face was really close. 

She blinked her eyes cutely before her cheek flushed up. She pushed me softly as she pulled her crumble shirt. “ S-Sorry...” 

She tucked her hair behind her ears as shyly laughed because of embarrassing. I chuckled. “ You quite clumsy, right?”

She shrugged. “ Maybe...” 

“ Oh, we should go now.”

“ You’re right!”

We laughed and walking together in the garden. 

END POV

The music was so loud in the secret garden was behind the school. Suho’s father owns the garden and he let them use for the party. Only certain people can come into the garden because this place was private. They usually use for important event. 

“ Yah, where is the meat??!!!” shouted Baekhyun. His hands were holding fork and knife while waiting the meat cooking. 

Chanyeol flips up the meat as he can see the juice coming out and the nice smell. “ Yah, don’t be lazy!!! You better come here help me cook, Baek!!!”

Chen laughed hard after hearing Sehun told that Tao freak out after seeing a fake cockroach inside his bag. The panda got angry as he took a broom before after Sehun. The maknae just laughing hard as running away from Tao. 

Suho just shook his head looked those two brats. Xiumin and Luhan as usual talking about their favorite soccer group and their game for next week. Kyungsoo were helping Chanyeol cooking the meat on the fire. 

Changmin, Jonghyun and Minho was playing basketball while waiting the foods and the other member coming. Changmin had invited F(x) too, because it was his girlfriend’s group. He got the message that they will late for a while. Of course, girls always late because need to be pretty for her boyfriend. 

“ Hey, where is Captain Wu?” asked Taemin as he sits beside Kai was playing Clash of Clan in his phone. Kai shrugged without facing his best friend.

“ He told us he was going somewhere for a while.”

“ NOONA!!! HELP ME!!!! TAO WANT TO KILL ME!!!!” whine Sehun after seeing Lay and Hana walked in the garden. He runs toward to Hana and hide behind her. 

Hana blinked as looked at Sehun was behind her. Tao stopped after Sehun after he saw he hides behind her. Tao snorted. “ Scaredy-cat!” He put the broom on his shoulder. 

Sehun put his tongue out to Tao. “ Jerk~” Tao makes a face before he walked away from Sehun. “ Meanie!!!”

Hana just chuckled as she patted the maknae head. “ Don’t bully Tao, Sehunnie.” Sehun pouted cutely. 

“ Aish, I don’t know why you always bully him.” said Lay as they walked toward the others. Sehun hook his arms to Hana. 

“ Hyung, you should watch his face after seeing a bug! It’s so priceless!!!” 

“ Hey, Yixing!! Oh, Hana you come too?” waved Luhan happily. Hana smiled him and also Xiumin was beside him. 

“ Lay invites me.” 

“ Noona, let’s go get some food! You must be hungry!” said Sehun happily pulled her away from them. 

Lay glared at him. “ Aish, that kid...”

Xiumin giggled before he smirked. “ It seems you like Hana.” 

Lay flustered. “ What are you talking about? We’re just friend.” deny him. 

Luhan raised his brow. “ Kekeke, you’re flustered now, Xing. I can see your deep dimple showed.”

He also not realize he was smiling widely as he flushed with red. The deer laughed. “ It’s unusual you invited a girl. Hana seems nice girl.” 

Xiumin nodded, agreeing. Lay smiled as his eyes looked at Hana was eating some fruit that Sehun give. He remembers how Hana amusing him when the first time their meet. She likes daisy better than roses. She always smiled when saw him. “ Yeah...” Maybe, I really like her. 


Hana munched the strawberry. “ Yummy~” she moaned because the strawberry was really delicious and sour. Sehun cupped his hand at his face for support as looked at his favorite noona. “ Noona, you looked so cute when you are eating.”

Hana chuckled. “ Whatever you say, Sehun. I’m always cute~” She saw Sehun plate full with the foods. “ You wanted to eat or not?”

Sehun giggled cutely. “ I forget to eat after seeing noona eating so cute.” 

Hana ruffles his hair. “ Eat up, Sehun.”

“ Stop adore this brat.” The annoying voice suddenly interrupts their sweet siblings. Hana crossing her arms as glared at the giant tall guy, Kris Wu.

“ Hello there, angry bird.”

Sehun laughed hard. “ Angry bird??!!!” 

Kris snorted as he annoyed Sehun laughing sound. He smacked his head. “ Stopped it!” 

Sehun puffed his cheeks as he holds his head. “ Hurt~ Noona, he hit me~” Sehun hugs her waist and crying on her shoulder. Hana patted his head. 

“ Yah, you shouldn’t hit Sehun like that.” told Hana with her glared at Kris.

“ He annoying me, that’s why.”

“ Tsk...” Hana rolled her eyes. “ Sehunnie, don’t bother that angry bird.”

Kris makes a face. He looked at Hana was given a comfort word to Sehun. He snorted. “ Stop acting cute, Sehun.” He was about to walk away before he stopped after he saw Krystal, his crush. 

Krystal tucked her hair behind the ears. She smiled shyly. Hana looked at her before she looked at Kris was shocked. 


The two long tables with the noisy member talking to each other and eating the foods. Then, Krystal stands as she takes a glass bottle cola and a spoon. She knocked it to give some attention to the others. Their eyes looked at Krystal was standing. “ Umm, you guys, I wanted to say something.”

Hana silently eats pickled radish. “ It’s already started...” mumbled Hana. 

“ Did you say something?” asked Lay was beside her.

She smiled before shook her head. “ It’s nothing, Lay.”

Kris munched the meat as he looked at Krystal. “ What is it, Krystal?”

Krystal takes a deep breath before she walked toward to Kris’s place. She stands in front of him. “ K-Kris, I wanted to say something to you....”

Kris nodded. “ Say it...” don’t tell me she wanted to-

“ I like you. Can you be my boyfriend?”

Confession. Kris blinked his eyes before he finished his thought. The other member quite impressive at Krystal before she so brave confess her feeling in front of the others. 

They silenced for a while. Suho poked his elbow to Kris arms. “ Just say it, Kris.” mumbled Suho. 

Krystal her long time crush finally confess to him. Kris smiled widely. Is this dream? My crush just says she likes me!!! 

Krystal bites her lips. “ Kris?”

“ YES! I LIKE YOU TOO...” told Kris was still overwhelmed what was happening. “ I will...I want...I mean...I want to be your boyfriend...”

Krystal delighted. “ R-Really?!”

Changmin whistled. “ Finally, they together!!!”

“ WOW!” everyone clapped their hand, happy with the new couple. Kris rubbed his neck shyly as his new girlfriend smiled shyly. 

Hana also clapped her hand before she saw Kai was looking sad and half-hearted clapped. She tilts her head and wondering why he sad. Then, Kai stands from the chair before walked out from the party without anyone knows. 

“ I have seen him before...”


The bronze skin boy dribble freely an orange ball and jump onto the air, throw in the ring. The night was really cold, but not for him. He was sweating a lot after playing alone on the outside basketball court. 

“ ARGH!” He jumped really high and dunk the ball into the ring. His hand touched the ring before fall down from the ground. He panted hardly. His tears plus with his sweat non stopped rolling. He ruffles his black hair. 

“ AISH!” he squatted down as slowly breath in and out. 

FLOP!

He heard a sound of the ball falling in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter