Ch. 3

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An updated!!! Why I have 3 comment only??? :(  Please, give me some comment. It won't hurt you. :)

========================

Hana widens her eyes when she saw him on top of her. Kris just blinks.They stared at each other for a few seconds. Then, Hana realizes she was still wearing a robe. She glared at Kris.

“Get off from me, idiot!!!” yelled Hana as she pushed him away to the side until he falls on the floor.

“Ouch!” 

She suddenly throws a pillow a Kris’s face. He groaned before he glared at Hana when the pillow fall into his lap. “YAH!”

“GET DOWN!!!” 

Hana grips her robe. Kris tilts his head. “Huh?"

“Do you want to watch me , Mr. ert?”

Kris looked at Hana from head to toe. His cheeks turn pink when he realize Hana was wearing a robe. “ Oh, sorry.”

“GET DOWN!” Hana said in a firm voice.

Kris laughed awkwardly before he walked down Hana’s place. Hana snorted before she changes her clothes quickly while Kris is not looking at her.
As soon as Kris gets down, he looked around Hana’s and Krystal’s room. It’s a quite simple room. He doesn’t know that Hana was Krystal roommate. Silently, he cursed Sehun. I’ll kill him, that kid!!!


On the same day, one hour before,
The sound of squeaking keep coming from the court. The players keep passing and dribble the ball to each other. They are now having 5-on-5 match for their practice. Next week, they will have a basketball tournament with another school. Every year they competed until the finals. But they do not win every year. At least they don’t give up and competed hard to win.

Kris jumps before he throws the orange ball into the ring. As soon the ball enters the ring,

FWEEE!

The whistle from their couch signals the end of the game. “ Okay, guys! That’s all for today!!! Tomorrow's practice will be canceled because I have an emergency, so you’re free tomorrow, understand!!!” 

“ DEH!” 

“ See you!!!” 

They bowed to the couch before he walked out of the auditorium. As soon as the couch out, they collapsed onto the floor while groaning. “ So, tired~” whined Sehun while pressing his back into Kai’s back. 

“ How are you doing?” asked Changmin while ruffling his sweaty hair. 

“ I need to practice more on the free throw.” said Jonghyun,tying his shoelaces. He rubbed his head after that. “ Ah, so tired today...”

“ Kai, can I borrow your math homework?” asked Taemin which was squatting beside Kai, his best friend and poke his cheek. 

Kai smiled. “ Okay!” 

Taemin hugged Kai tightly. “ Thank you~ you’re the best!!!!” 

“ I...I...I c-can’t b-breath....” 

Lay brings them some cold water. After that, he sat beside Kris. Kris gulped half bottle of cold water. “ Ah, refreshing!” said Kris, feeling the cool water sliding into his body. “ You all did a great job today!” 

“ You too, captain!” said Minho with a smiled. 

“ Thanks, Kris!” 

Tao’s stomach started to grow suddenly. He pouted. “ Kris-ge, I’m hungry~” 

Kris makes a face to him before sips little of water. “ I don’t want to treat you. Ask Changmin...”

“ Sorry, man!!! I have a date with Victoria today!!” 

Tao glared at Changmin. “ FINE!”

“ You should diet a little, Tao. Don’t eat too much.” said Kris in a soft tone as he ruffles his little brother's hair.

“ I will ask Suho-hyung later.” he ignored Kris about the diet.

Kris just shook his head. Sehun thinks of something before heading to the dorm. “ Guys, let’s play truth or dare!!”

“ Seriously, Sehun! We’re tired now!” groaned Chanyeol. 

Sehun pouted. “ Kris-hyung, please. Just a few minutes, okay?!” begged Sehun.He was hoping Kris to agree because he has something to dare him. Hehehe, he laughed evilly in his head 

Kris sighed. “ Okay...Okay...just a moment only.” 

“ YAY! Let’s sit into circle!”

They obeyed and sat in a circle.Sehun took an empty bottle and place it in the middle. “ Me first!!” he spins the bottle before it’s pointing to Changmin. “ Okay, Changmin-hyung, truth or dare!!” he smirked.

Changmin make a face. “ You're planning something, right? Truth!” 

Sehun giggles evilly. “ Have you slept with Victoria yet?” Everyone's eyes widen with Sehun's sudden question.

Changmin's eyes widen even more and his cheek was blushing. “ Y-YAH!!!” 

Minho smirked. “ Hyung, we all men here. Don’t worry!”

“ Don’t tell me you still not sleeping with Victoria yet?” said Lay. 

Changmin sighed. “ I...I have slept with her, OKAY!”” 

Everyone laughed. “ You’re in love each other. Get married soon after you two graduated!” joking Chanyeol.

Changmin snorted. He grabbed the bottle before spins it until it stopped. The bottle was pointing to Chanyeol.
“ Truth of dare?”

Changmin giggles. “ Dare!”

“ I dare you for treating me the whole week starting from today!” Changmin laughed evilly. 

“ W-WHAT?!! OH NO!!!!”

“ Who’s telling you to dare?!” 

Chanyeol groaned. “ Not fair, hyung!” he sighed before grabbed the bottle and spin it. A bottle stopped in front of Sehun.
“ Dare, for fun~”

Chanyeol smirked. “ I dare you to give me some bubble tea coupon!” 

Sehun dropped his jaw. “ M-My bubble tea coupon??? NOOOO!!!!” 

“ HAHAHAHA, FINALLY!!!” 

Sehun's eyes tear up as he sobbed falsely. He grabbed the bottle. “ Fine...Fine...” He spins it and stopped in front of Kris. 

“ Truth or dare, Kris-hyung?”

“ Truth!” Kris answered. 

Sehun snorted. “ It's not fun, Hyung! Come on, captain. Dare! Dare!”

“ DARE! DARE!” everyone started to cheer for Kris to pick dare.

Kris sighed. “ Fine! Fine! Dare...Dare!!!”

Sehun smirked as he glances at Tao was raising his eyebrows for the signal. Tao knew what he will up too“ I dare you....TO SNEAK UP KRYSTAL’S ROOM TONIGHT!!!

“ WHAT??!!!”

“ Please, hyung. Just go~ you like her~ Kris like Krystal~”

“ OH SEHUN!!!”

“ RUN AWAY!!!!”

 

“ And, that's all.” he finished his explanation to Hana,she stood in front of him with her arms crossed to her chest. She has already changed her clothes into light purple jumper sweatshirt with black pants. Her blonde hair is still wet.

“ It’s Sehun idea!” 

Hana sighed. “ Why are you so stupid to follow Sehun's idea? Do you know that boys are not allow in a girl’s dorm?” 

Kris sighed, frustrated “ I know! I know! I will get out soon!”

“ How? It’s almost 7. The student will get to the dorm.” 

Kris sighed again.There is a black cloud on his head. Hana sighed. “ Just stay here for a while. I’ll help you get out of here. Aish, you’re lucky Krystal will be not here now.” said Hana before she walked in the bathroom. 

“ What do you mean?” 

“ Krystal is going out shopping with her friends. I don’t know when she will be back.” Hana the hair dryer. She blows her wet hair while combing through the strands.

Kris snorted when he heard the hair dryer blowing. He realizes that he is just wasting his time sneaking inside the girl’s dorm while Krystal is not here. Even he doesn’t know that her roommate was Hana. He looked around and he saw the basketball ring. He tilts his head. Why is the basketball ring placed up here? 

Then, he saw a small basket filled with some mini orange ball on the small table beside a fluffy beanbag. Kris raised a brow and he smirked. It's kind of fun for him. He sits on the beanbag before he takes one of the ball and throw it into the ring. It enters as soon as he throws it. He smirked before taking another and throws. He did not know the hair dryer had already switched off.

Hana was tied her hair in the lower p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter