Ch. 1

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updated! Sorry for late because I have a busy life. Enjoy the first chapter!!!

J-Min - Stand up

========================

Hana tied her freshly dyed blonde hair into a ponytail while humming "Growl". She was wearing a loose gray sweater with white skinny jeans. She tied her black and red flannel around her waist and corrected her side bangs before she walked out of her room. 

“Morning, mom!” greeted Hana when she arrived in the dining room for breakfast before she sat down beside her father. “Dad, too!”

“Morning, my dear!” chirped Mrs. Jung Jessica, the famous ex-model, was sitting opposite of her; she was now a permanent housewife. Jessica spread some butter on the bread before giving to her husband, Jung Donghae. 

Donghae mumbled "morning" to his daughter while reading a newspaper with his reading glasses. Hana grabbed a slice of bread before spreading it with strawberry jam.

“Oh, Hana, when you arrive at the school, just go straight to the principal. He’ll know who you are,” said Jessica. “He is your father’s best friend.”

Hana nodded as she munched on the bread. “Okay!” 

Donghae folded the newspaper before he pulled off his glasses and put them on the table to sip his cup of coffee.

“Is it alright for you to go alone, Hana?” asked Donghae in concern. 

Hana smiled brightly. “It’s alright, Dad! I can take care of myself.” Hana glanced at her wristwatch. After finishing her bread, she pulled herself up before kissing her parents' cheeks. “I’m going now. Mr. Han might wait for me.” said Hana before she walked toward the entrance. 

“Say hello to your twin, Soojung!” shouted Jessica.

“Oh, did we tell her that Soojung doesn’t know that she will be enrolling at her school?” asked Donghae.

 “Nope, she doesn’t know. Hana said she wanted to make it a surprise.”


Hana furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the big building with her new school's logo. “What a big school! This school is bigger than my old one.” 

“My lady, your bag...” said Mr. Han, her family's personal driver. 

Hana smiled to him. “Just leave it there. I can manage alone.” 

Mr. Han smiled. “Okay then. Be careful, my lady.” He bowed to her before entering the car and driving off. 

==

Hana grinned as she walked towards the small gate. She was about to enter the school when a black baton prevented her from entering. She looked at her side and saw a handsome guard. Wow, who knew guards could also be this handsome. 

That guard looked at Hana up and down. He was standing in front of her, and he realized Hana was really tall. “Who are you?”

Hana bowed a little. “Hello, I... I’m a new student, just transferring today?” 

He furrowed his eyebrow. “Where is your form?”

“Oh, wait!”

Hana pulled a paper from her purple backpack before giving it to the guard. The guard put the baton under his arm before grabbing the paper. He checked the paper to make sure Hana was telling the truth.

“It's already the end of May now. Why are you entering this school so late?” asked the guard in curiousity. 

Hana glanced at his name tag, Kim Hanuel. “A family problem?” 

Hanuel nodded. “Well, you’re lucky to be here. It’s hard to enter this school, you know," he said. “Well, you may enter. The principal's office is to the north. Welcome to XOXO High School!” He smiled.

Hana bowed to him. “T-Thank you,” she said before walking away from him to the principal's office. 


“Go! GO!!! KICK IT!!!” 

He punched his fist into the air, excitedly watching the other boy play soccer. His friend sitting beside him on the big stairs shook his head.

“Yah, you're so noisy, Sehun.”

Sehun put his friend into a headlock. “WHAT ABOUT YOU, TAO?!” 

“OWWW! OWWW!!! SEHUN!!!” he whined as he struggled from Sehun's hands. 

“Treat me to bubble tea first!”

“YAH!”


Hana walked as she pulled her luggage. As she walked, she saw students playing soccer. 

“Aish, how dare you?! I’m your brother!!!” shouted Tao.

Sehun laughed while he rolled around on the ground. Hana saw them and smiled. She continued her walk towards a building. Suddenly, the black and white ball flew towards her. 

“WATCH OUT!”

Hana's eyes widened when she saw the ball flying towards her. With her quick reflexes, she caught the ball before falling onto the ground.

“Ouch...” She can feel her hurting.

She looked at her hand which was holding the ball. She sighed in relief knowing that she was not hit by the ball. She slowly stood up and wiped her hands on her white skinny jeans. It was lucky they didn't get dirty from the ground she was standing on. 

She saw a group of boys running towards her.

“Are you alright?!” one of the boys asked. He had a pair of gentle eyes, and his voice was so nice to hear. She could see his dimple whenever he moved his lips. 

Hana nodded. “It’s alright.” She gave him back the ball. “Oh, here's your ball...”

The guy blinked his eyes. He nodded before he took the it. “Are you really alright?” 

Hana smiled to him. “Yup!” She grabbed her luggage. “I need to go... See you around, maybe?” She waved at the boys before walking away. 

Sehun put his elbow on that guy's shoulder. “That girl is really amazing. How could she catch that fast ball?” Sehun snatched the ball from the guy's hand. “LET'S PLAY!” he shouted at him before the others followed after him. 

That guy kept on looking at Hana until she entered the north building.

He smirked. What an interesting girl.

“LAY HYUNG, DO YOU WANT TO PLAY OR NOT?!” asked Sehun from the field with his loud yell.

“I'M COMING!” 

We will meet again.


Hana pouted. She just arrived at the north building, but she hasn't been able to find the principal's room.

“Where the hell is that room?” she mumbled in frustration. 

Suddenly, she stopped in her steps. She saw a tall guy standing on the side of the fence blowing smoke. She snorted softly.

Seriously,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter