Ch. 6

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updated!!! Enjoy!!!!

=================================================

Kris can’t focus because his eyes keep looking at Hana was not far from his sitting. “ Oppa, what do you want to eat?” said Krystal was keep survey the menu. 

Kris snapped himself before turn his attention to her. “ Huh? Oh...umm...steak! I want steak!” 

She nodded. “ Okay! I will order same as you.” Then, she told the waiter to take their order. 

“ Ah, oppa, I’m really tired~” whined Krystal before she hooked her arm with Kris’s arm and place her head on his shoulder. She pouted and looked at Kris with tired eyes.

Kris smiled sweetly as her hair softly. His eyes glance at Hana once again. He saw she was laughing with cover with her hand. Her finger runs into her smooth blonde hair ily. Her beautiful smiled. She so pretty, thought him. He shook his head. What the hell I keep looking at her? 

He admits that she really beautiful and y. He saw some boys was near Hana and keep looking at her. Kris snorted. She even gives them some attention without doing anything. He keeps glaring those boys. Stop looking at her! 

Then, he shook his head again. Come on, Kris!! You have a girlfriend!! Focus!!!

“ Oppa?” 

Kris turned his head to his girlfriend. “ Y-Yes?” He relief that Krystal was not focused on him just now. She lifts her head before she smiled to Kris.

“ I’m really happy today! I never thought that I would date with you as your girlfriend.”  

Kris gives his famous killer smiled. “ Me too.” Krystal blushed shyly after seeing it. She tucked her hair behind her ears and shyly glance at Kris.

Ah,so handsome! thought her. 

After that the food arrived, Krystal stared to talk about what happened today happily. At the same time, digging the food up. Kris just nodded and smiled to her. Why he feels nothing suddenly? 

Kris shook his head. Then, he saw Hana get up from the chair and walked to the cashier. She flips her hair and walked ily. Kris gulped as his jaw dropped. Did she do on purpose? 

He raised his head a little to see Hana. She paid her meal before walked away from it toward to her friends. Suddenly, one of the guys gives her a rose. 

Hana smiled and take it. “ Oh, t-thank you.”

That guy proudly smiled. “ It’s a token because you’re beautiful.” 

Kris snorted. What the hell? Is that a pick line?! He bit his nail as his eyes never take away from Hana was walking back to her place. 

“ Oppa, did you hear what I’m saying?” said Krystal before turned her head looked at Kris. It seems he don’t hear and keep looking at Hana whole time.

Krystal scoffed. She looked where he has seen. It’s her twin sister, Hana. She bit her lips with her eyes glaring at her. Krystal admits that her twin sister was so attractive and beautiful. She saw a bunch of guys keep looking at Hana. Why she always gets all attention? Even Kris?!  

“ I want to go home!” said Krystal in anger as packed her bag.

“ Huh?” confused Kris after seeing Krystal is packing her handbag before she walked away from the restaurant.

“ W-Wait! Krystal!!!” He gets up quickly before catching up Krystal. 

 

“ Krystal!!” Kris grabbed her arm and turn her body to him. “ Hey, what's wrong with you? Did I do something wrong?”

Krystal glared at him. “ Why you keep looking at that blonde girl?” said she was still angry with Kris. 

Kris sighed. He knew what she talks about. He grabbed her shoulder. “ I’m sorry, Krystal. I didn’t mean to do that...It...” That Hana was freaking beautiful. Aish, stop it, Yifan! Your girl was in front of you. 

Krystal sighed. “ Since, it’s a first date. I will forgive. Don’t ever see other girls while you with me! I’m jealous, okay?!” warned her.

Kris smiled as pinched her nose. “ Okay, my dear.” 


Hana opened the door of her dorm room. She saw Krystal with crossed her legs and arms was sitting on the sofa with a glared. She furrowed her eyes brows before closing the door back. She walked to her study table, put down her handbag and turned to Krystal. She presses her back onto the table was behind her. 

“ What was with the glare?” 

Krystal grabs a cushion before throw it and hit Hana’s face. 

FLOP!

Hana sighed as calming herself after the cushion falling onto the ground. She looked at her twin with cold eyes. Krystal flinched because of her cold glared. But, she wanted to say this long time ago after Hana enters this school. “ What the hell are you doing here actually?”

The blonde frowned yet not understanding what she asks for. “ What are you talking about, Soojung?” 

“ After what happen 5 years ago, you did again with my boyfriend! Are you wearing a black magic? Why every boy wanted to be with you?”

Hana was taken aback what her younger twin said. “ What?? Black magic?? Are you serious? I had nothing to do with your current boyfriend and I don’t even knew that I’m so attracte to other boys. It’s not my fault. You just jealousy.” 

“ Kris keeps staring at your whole time, even the other boys too!!! They don’t even look at me!!!” yelled Krystal. 

Hana sighed before she pinched her nose bridge. “ What's wrong with you???!!!” 

“ What's wrong with me???? Before you enter this school, I always become their attention. Even the students know me. I was happy because they adore me, but you ruined it. I don’t how you did to Sehun until he adore you so much. He was coming to me asking where were you. Even the other Kris’s friend started to liking you!!! You ruined all!!! I’m the one suppose to be popular in this school not you were just coming to the school few weeks ago!!!”

Hana scoffed. “ You insane, Jung Soojung. Do you think I want to be like this???!!! I don’t care about those popular or whatever thing, but at least they accept who I am being.” Hana sighed. “ Can you just at least accept who you are?” begged Hana. This is not Krystal that she knows. She is changing so much. 

“ Selfish jerk!!!” annoyed Krystal. “ Yeah, I admit I’m jealousy toward you!!! You were tall, beautiful and....honest....bubbly....” she bit her lips. Her whole body trembles with her hand into the fist. “ I hate you!!! I HATE YOU, JUNG HANA!!!!! JUST GO BACK WHERE YOUR FROM!!!!!” She looked at Hana with teary eyes. “ I WANTED MY OLD LIFE BACK!!!!”

Hana silenced. She was hesitant to answer it. She never thought Krystal hate her that much. Their eyes meet each other. Hana could see her pain through her eyes, but she avoids her eyes. Her bang covers her eyes to prevent her to see Krystal.

Krystal snorted. “ Cat got your tongue, huh?”

Hana climbed the spiral stairs. Hew twin looked at her disbelief. She thought Hana will comfort her and saying the nice thing or give up for her just like old time. Hana always gives up everything for her. 

“ JERK!!! SELFISH!!!” She runs out of the dorm with slamming the door closed. 

 

Hana gets out of the shower after 30 minutes inside warm shower. She tied the robe before wiping her hair with a towel. She looked the watch. 

9.30 p.m

It's already one hour past after they fight. It seems Krystal don’t back yet. She sighed before go to the upstairs. She was changing into print white t-shirt with a panda and short pants. Then, she tied her hair into a messy bun with a decorative stick while climbing down. 

Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae

Hana takes her iPhone was on her study table and looked who was calling her. 

Mother

She slide the green button before pressed to her ear. “ Hello, Mom!” 

“ Hana! Did I disturb you, dear? I called Soojung before, but she doesn't pick up. Did she with you?” 

Krystal must be bad mood that why she doesn't pick any call. “ No, she not with me...We...We kind of fight that time.” Hana slumped her onto the chair was in front of her study table. Her elbow nudged the table to support her head as massage her throbbing head. 

“ Fighting again? What was this time?” Her mother really concern about Hana and Krystal relationship. They used to be close before and now apart from each other.

“ No...It’s doesn’t important, Mom. No need to worry about me and Soojung. She already got herself a boyfriend now.” deny Hana before she changes her topic about Krystal’s boyfriend. She doesn’t want her mother worry too much. Especially about their relationship now. 

“ Really? Who was he?”

Hana shrugged. “ I don’t know about him. Better asked her. So, why are you calling me?”

“ Oh, I just want to know if you back home this weekend?” 

Hana smiled. “ I will back beside I started you miss your cooking.” 

Her mother laughed. “ Okay, Okay, My dear. I will call Soojung later. That girl, I will make Q&A section about her new boyfriend.”

Hana just chuckled. “ Okay, Mom. Good night.”

“ Night~”

She just shook her head after end the call. Her mother always worries if her daughter gets a boyfriend. Hana glanced once again the watch. It’s getting late night. “ I should find her.” She gets up and grab her long cardigan before getting out of her room.

She walked to Victoria’s room and knocked it. Someone opens the door and reveal Victoria. She smiled at Hana after open the door for her. “ Oh, Hana? What are you doing here?” asked Victoria, wondering why she doing here?

“ Umm, is Krystal here with you?”

Victoria shook her head. “ Nope! Why?”

Hana shook her head and give her a smiled. “ Nothing...Umm...how do I say?” said Hana, hesitant to explain what was happening. 

“ Did you fight? Krystal usually fights with her roommate before.” said Victoria. She knew how Krystal when with her roommate. 

Hana shrugged. “ Kind of...Okay, bye then...” She about to walk away, Victoria said something to her.

“ I will tell her about you if I found her.” 

The blonde shook her head. “ No need. Thanks, Vic.” She smiled before walked away from her. 

Victoria stared at her back before closing the door. She glared at someone was on her bed. “ So, Krystal? What happen with you and Hana?” 

Krystal looked at her best friend as she pouted with hugs big pillow.. “ Nothing...”

“ Yah, don’t make any problem again, Krystal.”

Krystal bit her lips before nodding. “ I know.”

 

“ She's not with me. I’m with Sehun and Tao. Why?”

Hana kicks a small pebble. Her other hand in her cardigan pocket. She slowly walked on the walkway in the school’s park. There is no one around here. It was windy and cold night. She was regretting searching for Krystal because she knew she will ignore her or yet hating her more. It’s better she sleep on warm bed now. 

“ We...We fight just now. She suddenly throws her tantrum because her new boyfriend keeps staring at me. Can’t help, right? Because I’m pretty~” confident Hana. 

Jongin scoffed before he laughed because Hana just praised herself. “ Whatever, Noona. You’re pretty.”

Hana chuckled. “ Who’s that?? Hana-noona, right?? How you get her number???? Nooonnaaa~~ Miss you!!!” It seems Sehun’s whined voice. Aish, this boy really cute. 

“ Aish, not need to kiss me, Sehun!! Eww~” Jongin exclaimed as pushed Sehun’s head away from him. 

“ Noona~ Kai bully me~”

“ Yah...Yah... Stop bothering Kai.” Tao pulled Sehun’s shirt to his side. Sehun sniffed and falsely cried. “ Aish, you’re really annoying, Sehun.”

“ Tao~”

Jongin snorted. “ Hey, Jongin. Can I ask about Krystal?” asked Hana.

“ About what?”

“ Did she have any obsessing all this year? Like...popularity?”

Jongin frowned as thinking what was. “ Maybe...I don’t know. But, she really socializes girl since I know her. Whining and bubbly girl...Well, she really popular since she enters this school. I heard a rumor that she and Red Velvet, Wendy always competes each other who was prettier in this school.” 

Hana nodded. At the same time, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter