Ch. 11

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have been a month since I updated this story. I'm sorry for being late because busy with my college. Hope you guys  understand. I'm also re-edit the description. :) Enjoy!

====================================

Krystal POV

“ WHAT???!!!!”

I saw their jaw dropped except Jongin after they heard what my mother said. I sighed. My image will be ruined. Everyone in the school will know about us. My mother told them Hana was my twin sister, my real name and about Jongin. I sigh frustrated. I already told her not too but she ignored me. 

“ W-Wait, why Hana not told anything about you two were twins?” asked Lay. I knew he likes Hana. I don’t know what so special about her. She make every boys fallen hard on her. But, it’s weird because I never heard she saying anything about the boys. She had never in relationship before. 

“ Well, maybe Hana wanted to surprise you all.” chuckled my mother because slapped my back was not so hard. I just smiled awkwardly to them and nodded agreeing. I saw Jongin holding his laughed. I just glared at him. 

“ Oh, where is your boyfriend, Soojung?” asked my mother. I blinked my eyes. Talking about Kris, I wondered where did he gone. Until now, he still not comeback. I should look at for him. 

End POV

Kris climbed down slowly the stairs to the hallway. He keeps thinking about what Hana said to him. 

Flashback

“ Does everyone know this?” 

“ Not everyone expect Joonmyeon and Jongin...” said Hana. 

W-Wait? He knew Suho kind of know something but Jongin? “ How they know?” 

“ My parent and his parent were best friend. I knew him from my parent. So, he knew about us too. About Jongin, he was Soojung’s best friend and she always told him about me. That’s all!” explained her. She frowned when saw his face.“ Your face is pale now.” 

Kris dropped his jaw a little. He can’t even believe what she saying about. He knew about Krystal since he enters high school. He never heard that Jongin and Krystal knew each other. He really doesn’t know that Krystal had another sibling and turned out her twin sister, Hana was beside him now.  

“ She told me that she just a single daughter.... She told me that she never had friends before...She told me that she don’t have anyone in that school...She told me that her name was Krystal” He had realize that Krystal had fool him all this time. That’s why she avoids every time he asked about herself. He was her boyfriend, right? He just wanted to know about her. 


“ Yifan? Hey, are you alright?” He can feels a soft touch on his arm. He looked at her eyes. She looked at him in concern. 

“ I can’t believe this...She...she lied at me all this time. I trust her...I trust her...” 

“ Then, trust her...She told you the lied because she don’t everyone knows me. For her, I just bad influence.” She smiled bitterly to him before facing at the pool. “ I just useless for her. I deserve those. I just let her hate me because I’m just a bad sister for her.” She looked at him before smiled positively. He knows what was behind her smiled. He knows she hurt deeply. 

“ Hana...”

“ Just don’t broke up with her, okay? She will tell you everything when the right time.”  

End Flashback

How long? Three freaking years he knows Krystal. He always looked at her. All he just knew was a lied. He used to tried asking her about her background but she keep avoid it. 

Can I know your truth name?

Why?

I just wanted to know.

I told you I have change my name before I enter this school.


Why you hate Hana so much? I just wanted to friend with her.

Just stay away from her! I just hate her, that’s all!!


Do you have siblings?

No! I’m the only one daughter in Jung’s family.


They had almost fighting each other whenever Kris asking about it especially about Hana. Krystal was jealous when he telling her about Hana. What wrong with him friends with Hana? She was nice girl. Sometime he heard Krystal told something bad about Hana but he never believe it. That blonde girl he know not what Krystal had told him. 

“ Ah, oppa! There you are!!” he heard Krystal was walked toward him. She smiled. “ Where have you been? I’m bored, you know~” whined her with stomped her feet like a little kid with crossed her arms across her chest before she pouted. He doesn’t know why he feels annoying with her behaviors. He hates this all.  

Kris’s face was emotionless. He feels betray by this girl. Krystal looked at him and saw his clothes slightly wet. His hair also a little wet but almost dry. She wondering what was happens until her eyes meet his gaze. His eyes were serious looked at her like he was glaring at her. 

She bit her lips. “ K-Kris? A-Are you-” she about to asked whether he was alright or not. Kris had cut her. “ Why you did this all?” 

Krystal blinked her eyes yet confuse what he had asked. “ What do you mean?”

“ Jung Soojung...”

The brunette girl widens her eyes. Did he just say her real name?? But, how? Kris was not even in the restaurant when her mother coming. She anxious after her real name had been heard. She wanted to ask him but her voice not coming out. She just dumbfounded while looked at him in shock. 

Kris snorted. He saw her face was shocked. “ I know everything. Your real name, your real identity and your twin sister, Jung Hana.” 

Krystal gasped. She avoids his eyes contact with looked down. She was panicked. All her disaster had come true. If only Hana not there and meet him, “ K-Kris, I can explain....” 
    
“ Explain what, Krystal?!” Yelled Kris before let out the big sighed. “ Three years, I know you and all I get is a lied. A big lied. Is this why you wanted me to avoid Hana? That’s because she was your twins sister?” 

Krystal bit her lips. keep shut up. She don’t know how to respond this all. She knew what Kris said is true. She had lied to everyone excluding her own mother. Her tears stared to fill her eyes. She just lowers her gaze to avoid his stared. “ I..I’m sorry…” whispered her between sobbed. 

Kris snorted. “ Sorry? Is just that what you wanted to said, Soojung—shi?” He looked at her. No pity on his eyes. It’s just feeling betray and hurt. He heard she sobbed hard as whispered ‘I’m sorry’. 

“ You should lucky I had not broke up with you.” He takes what Hana had said. But, he doesn’t know how long he will be standing their relationship. Then, he saw Jongin coming toward them. 

The tanned saw Krystal was crying hard. He glared at Kris after he stands beside her. “ What you had done until she cried?” Asked Jongin. Kris coldly looked at him before he glances at the brunette girl. 

“ Asked her. You should know all this thing since you’re her best friend…” sneered Kris before turned his back and walked away, leaving them dumbfounded.

 

Hana flops her body onto the bed after throw her bag and shoes away in the room. She sighed as remember Kris and Krystal just now. She was there when the couple was talking. She was searching for Kris after they’re apart at the poll because the tall blonde had leaved his phone. She was about to call him but she saw Krystal was there and hides behind the wall. She leaving them because doesn’t want to disturb them. 

Hana take his phone out from her pocket. She presses the button and flashed his handsome picture as wallpaper. She snorted. She thought that he would put Krystal picture. “ It’s locked…” She throw away his phone beside her. 

Will Yifan be okay tomorrow? Thought her. She doesn’t know why she worries about him. She worry he might be distracted during his match. She pity to him. She know how his feeling now. After few minutes space out, slowly her eyes flutter close and into the dream. She just forgets that she had not changing her wet clothes yet. 


“ Coffee?” 

Krystal takes the coffee from Jongin hand as mutters thank you to him. She sips a little the coffee. Her eyes were puffy after crying too much. After what she heard from Kris mouth, she realizes something. Regret. She just wishes the time could be turn back and be her old self-back. However, it’s already to late. 

She chuckles bitterly. “ I’m really pathetic, right?” 

The tanned boy looked at Krystal was sitting beside him. “ You are…”

Krystal glared at him before snorted. “ You should said the nice thing to me, you know that?” 

Jongin raised a brow to him before smirked. “ Did you wanted too? You should be ready a paper. I had many things to saying about you.”

Krystal slapped his arms. She can’t help but laughed. She can’t feel her cheek was warm after what he saying. “ Idiot...” Jongin just laughed along. 


The tall blonde sneeze out before he sniffed. Sehun was behind him was a little worried about his captain. “ Hyung, are you sure you’re alright?” Asked the maknae was almost fifth time. Kris nodded weakly and gives him a smiled. 

Sehun just nodded. They heard the loud cheers from audiences. Mostly girls voice coming for handsome high school boys. The Exotic Knight waiting in queue before the emcee will call their team name. 

Kris panted a little. His head slight dizzy now. He shook his head. Focus, Kris! Focus! You can do this. He needs to forget everything for a while. He had not meet Krystal today so, he quite calm a little. He doesn’t lost focus in the game later. He take a breath before he heard their team name been called as they out from the backstage into the court with a smile. 


Jessica wiped the cold sweat was on her daughter forehead. Her worried face looked at Hana was lying on the bed weakly. She had a high fever suddenly. Hana opened her eyes weakly as take her mother hand away from her head. “ Mom…” her voice was slight hoarse. “ I’m okay. You should go to work now.” 

“ How can I go work while you like this, Hana?” Concern her mother. Hana’s mother come back to the room after the dinner. She was excited to told Hana about what happen and found out she already sleeps. In the morning, she found out her daughter had high fever. She don’t know how she get the fever. 

Hana coughed. “ Mom, just go. I can take care of myself. Beside, you’re interview was live television. It’s not professional for you for coming late.” 

Jessica sighed. She knew she can’t argue with her eldest twin daughter. She just nodded. “ Okay...okay...I will go now, but make sure you eat this porridge and take the pills, okay?” said Jessica. Hana just smiled weakly to her and mumbled that she’s alright. She give Hana a soft peck on her forehead. 

“ If you had problem, just call me, okay?” she her daughter hair for last time beside heading out to the work. 

Hana just sighed weakly. Her mind keep thinking the basketball match that just started. 


“ Time out!!!!” The referee whistles as the first half end. The player number 00 panted hard as weakly walked together with the other team to the rest room. His eyes looked at the back person was in front of him as his vision slowly blur. He shook his head as his head getting dizzy. He not usually sweating a lot but today it’s difference. 

He can feels his body getting weakly. He feels wanted to fainted because of the hotness suddenly but he forced himself to enduring for the match. He don’t wants his teammates looked at him as weak person. He was a captain. He don’t want to let them down. 

“ Kris, are you alright?” an arm slung onto his shoulder as he passes the cold bottle mineral to him. He saw Changmin was beside him as smiled weakly. 

“ Oh, I’m okay, Hyung.” said Kris as drinks up almost half of the bottle. Changmin grinned. “ It’s really tough match. I never thought Bangtan Boys getting more stronger.”

For the first quarter BTS got their offense first. Kris got yells by coach because not focus when time the ball was throw by referee. After BTS got their offense two times before they get their first basket by V with a neat throw under the basket. 

Kris that time was frustrated and why he can’t focus himself that time. As the second quarter end, Kris’s team got lead by 25-20. However, they can’t be happy. BTS strength might be showed after first half. 

“ Okay, team. You’re doing great job.” praised the coach. “ But, there were two more to go. We can’t lost focus the half way. Minho and Changmin doing great job in guarding and you two got rebound a lot.” smiled the coach. He looked at Kris was dazed off. “ And you, Captain Wu?”

“ Huh?” His eyes slightly blur and could see his coach split into two person. 

“ Are you really alright? You’re seems a little distracted during the match.” The coach was right. Kris can feels himself getting more sick. His body getting more weakly that time. 

“ I’m sorry, coach! I...I...I will alert myself next time. I’m sorry for what I do that time.” 

The coach nodded and patted his shoulder. “ Better you showed what you can do after this, Wu Yifan!” warned the coach. “ Stay alert!” 

Kris nodded. He don’t know how much he can stands. 

 

Cursed the captain as the ball got snatch by the captain of BTS, Rap Mon. The fourth qua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter