Ch. 2

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An updated! Enjoy! Please Comment and upvoted!!!

===============================

Kris' POV

What the f**k just happened? I just thought about that stupid girl. What the hell was she doing in my class? Don’t tell me she was the new student that Suho told me about.

Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows. “Mr. Wu, how long do you want to stand there? And why are you late?” he asked in a clear voice. 

I sighed as I keep swearing inside my head. Why do I have to see that girl again? How dare she call me pathetic?!

I bowed to Mr. Kim. “My apologies, Mr. Kim. I... I was coming from... the principal's room...” A little white lie wouldn't hurt anyone, right?
I saw her chuckle soundlessly. Tsk, she must be thinking about me smoking in the North building. 

"Okay... Make sure you are not late again. Go to your seat,” said Mr. Kim with a smiled. 

I obeyed him as I walked to my table and the middle of the back row. I saw Krystal smiling at me while I was sitting down on the chair. I smiled back to her. She looked so beautiful today.

“Aish...” I glared at that stupid girl. “What the hell is she doing here?” I mumbled. 

“Do you know her?” asked Suho, my desk mate. 

“No! Why should I know that stupid girl?!” I said in pissed off tone, but I didn't say it loud enough for everyone else to hear. 

Suho frowned. “Yah, why the hell are you so angry? You better tell me what happened, Kris,” he warned. 

I just nodded. Hah, Suho was indeed my best friend. He knew something happened between me and that girl. 

“So, please continue, Miss Jung.” 

That girl nodded. “My name is Jung Hana. Nice to meet you all, and I wish you all can treat me well,” she said as she smiled.

Everyone, except for me, clapped. I snorted. Looking at her, I could tell she was quite tall, and the blonde hair suited her really well. The specs she were wearing didn't make her look like a nerd. 

“So, Miss Jung, you sit beside Mr. Wu's desk.” 

I snorted. She sat beside me, about 3 steps away from my desk. “Oh, Mr. Wu, since you seem to know Miss Jung, can you give her a tour of the school after this?” asked Mr. Kim.

I widened my eyes. “Y-Yes? A tour?”

Mr. Kim nodded. “You’re model student, shouldn't you give a nice attitude to her?” 

I dropped my jaw before I glanced at her. She just ignored me. I looked at Mr. Kim with a pleading expression. It wasn't helping at all. 

“S-Sure, Mr. Kim.” I don’t want to ruin my image. Pft, like a guy like me wants to give her a tour! Hell... How stupid.... What was her name again? Oh, right, Hana.
I give her a death glare, but she didn't even flinched nor look at me. She ignored me.

“This girl...” 

I sighed. It's been a really bad day.

End POV

I never thought that pathetic guy would be in the same class as me, thought Hana.

The bell was ringing by the time she finished her thought. It was the sign for break time. Everyone cheered and groaned because of  their tiredness. 
Kris was about to say something to Hana before Krystal pulled her away. “Y-Yah!”

“You better come with me!” warned Krystal. She sounded like she seemed angry.

Kris looked at them dumbfounded. He was curious about why Krystal pulled Hana away suddenly. He shrugged, too lazy to think further. It'll be better to get nice, warm food at the cafeteria. 

 

Krystal slammed the toilet stall's door shut before she gave Hana a glare. “Why are you here? I thought you were in Busan, right?” asked Krystal who was not satisfied with the fact that Hana was at her school. She crossed her arms on her chest as she tapped her shoes impatiently. 

Hana sighed. “Soojung-”

“It's Krystal! Call me Krystal while you're in this school,” Krystal told her.

Hana nodded. “Okay... Okay... Look, Krystal... I wanted to exchange, that's all.” She doesn’t want to tell her sister that she has an illness and needed to stay in Seoul for treatment. 

Krystal sighed. “I thought you liked Busan better than Seoul. By the way, why did mommy and daddy not tell me anything?” 

Hana smirked. “I told them not to tell you~” 

Krystal snorted. “Now, Hana, I will say this only once, don’t ever come near to me when we're at school! You will ruin my lovely, darling image! Just act like you don’t know me at all, got it?” 

Hana nodded. “Yes, Krystal-ssi.”

“One more thing! I don’t know how you know Kris Wu, but it’s better if you stay away from him,” warned Krystal.

Hana tilted her head in curiosity. “Who’s Kris?” 

Krystal rolled her eyes. “The guy who entered late...”

Hana nodded lazily, no knowing who he was. “Oh, him... Do you like him?” 

Krystal prevented herself from blushing too hard. “Aish, you asked too much!”

“You're the one who talks too much, Soojung!”

“It's Krystal! Aish, I told you, don’t call me Soojung! And...”

While Krystal was babbling nonsense, Hana pulled something out of her jacket's pocket. It was a gold card. “For you...”

Krystal dropped jaw when she saw that card. She gladly took it from Hana with sparkling eyes. “T-This...VIP card... H-How did you get this? Even mommy wouldn't get this card for me...” 

Hana shrugged. “Grandma gave it to me, but I don't usually shop. By the way, you'll get a 50% discount for each item you purchase if you use this card.” She winked at Krystal.

Krystal smiled happily. “Oh, Hana! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will tell f(x) to go shopping together after school!” She squealed happily before running out of the restroom stall.

“Tsk, she just left like that.”

 

Kris groaned before he slammed a glass of juice on the table. “Aish!” The sound made the EXO members flinch suddenly.

“Yah! Hyung, you scared us!” said Baekhyun.

“Sorry...”

“Yeah, what actually happened to you, Kris? You're not usually angry like this...” asked Suho in concern. 

Kris sighed. “That girl.... she pissed me off! How dare she calling me p-” he said in frustration, but he stopped before he said the word ‘pathetic’.

Sehun raised his brows. “‘Called you what, hyung?” he smirked. 

Kris glared at the maknae. “I’m not telling any of you.”

“This is the first time you looked this angry towards a girl,” said Suho as he munched on some bread. “Who is she?”

Kris shrugged. “I don’t want to talk about her now.”

 

Hana arrived in the cafeteria after she met Krystal. She looked around and saw many students eating their food. Some of them were sitting with their own groups. Hana walked towards buffet section to get some food. 

Sehun narrowed his eyes when he saw Hana was entering the cafeteria. He quickly recognized her. “Lay-hyung! Lay-hyung! That girl!” He pointed to Hana who was walking towards the buffet section.

Lay was drinking a glass of orange juice with a straw. He didn't look shocked at the person whom Sehun was pointing to. “Oh, Hana-ssi?”

“You know her, hyung?”

“We’re classmates.” 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, not knowing what they were talking about. He looked at Hana who was paying for her food. “What's with Hana-ssi?” asked Suho. 

“She's so amazing. You know, she caught a ball that was flying quickly towards her when we were playing soccer,” explained Sehun. 

Kris snorted as he drank a little bit of Tao’s Cola. “What’s good about her?”

 

Hana found an empty seat at a long table where four other people were already sitting. She sat a little far away from them. It's not that she's not friendly, but she's just not comfortable with other rich students, even she comes from a rich family herself. Based of what she sees, they usually sit with their own groups. 
Hana pricked a small tomato with her fork before putting into . She sighed. How was Krystal comfortable with all all of this?

Speaking of her...

Hana saw Krystal with her group not so far away from her. She seems happy after getting that gold card.

Krystal stopped calling her "unnie" after she left her in Seoul and moved to Busan. She doesn't even know why. Her mother told her that Krystal was just jealous of Hana because she was beautiful and taller. But, Krystal was also a beautiful girl. Still, Hana wasn't hurt by her sister because she knows that Krystal will come to her when she needs help or anything else.

A pair of high heels stomped towards Hana. The owner of them was a petite girl with wavy black hair with tips that were dyed blue. Three other girls followed her from behind. She stopped her steps when she got to Hana's table.

“It’s Red Velvet; let's run.” Hana heard some whispers from the other four people who were sitting at the same table as her; they quickly got up and left. The cafeteria suddenly grew quiet.

Kris raised his eyebrows when saw the Red Velvet group approach Hana.

Hana glanced at the girl. Her face was filled with smugness. She was a pretty girl. Hana noticed that the other three students behind her also had the same hair style, except their tips were dyed pink, yellow and green.

Hana decided to ignore them as she continued eating. The girl sat on the table in front of her food. “So, new student?”

Hana ignored her and pretended not to hear anything. The other girl gritted her teeth from being ignored. Then, she grabbed Hana's face to face her. She snorted. “Yah, you’re not even that pretty.”

Hana looked at her with cold eyes and glanced at the girl's name - Son Wendy. She threw her fork down on her plate before slapping the girl's hand away. She already lost her appetite. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter