Ch. 8

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally!!! I can updated the new chapter!!!! An updated!!! Enjoyed!!! 

==========================

Hana POV

I blinked my eyes as stared in blank. My mind still fresh thinking about Kris. I can feels my cheeks getting hot. I don’t know why he did that suddenly. Our face was so close. I shook my head. 

“ Umm, Hana?? You should stop now...” 

I tilt my head and looked at Yoona, the secretary of Gardening Club. I usually come here help her with watering the plants. Why her face was paled? I saw she pointing down when the plant was I water it. I looked down and saw the pot fully with the water. I flustered. “ Wah!” I put down the watering cans on the floor. I panicked.

“ I’m sorry, Yoona!!!” I bowed to her many times as keep saying ‘I’m sorry’.

Yoona chuckled. “ It’s alright, Hana.” She lift the small vase before pour the water out. “ We can make a new one.” It’s suppose a new seed but I ruined it. I sighed as my head down with a dark cloud on my head was pouring the rain.


“ You seems distract something. What happen?” asked Yoona as give me a glass of cold water. After an hour planting the new seeds, we decided to take a break. 

I mumbled ‘thank you’ as take the glass and sipping a little. “ It’s nothing. Just...” I hesitate to say it. I never tell anyone about the boys, love and so whatever. Why that jerk keep in my mind?? And Why he keep bother me as he had his lover??? 

I gripped the glass angrily. I don’t know why I feel like this. It’s annoying feeling why I act like that and why I don’t push him away? I don’t even understand myself now. 

“ Hana, you distracted again. It’s seems you looked angry of something.” said Yoona.

I sighed to calm myself. “ I need to avoid him!!” demand myself as standing and punch into the air. I nodded.

Yoona was beside me tilt her head and wondered what I’m doing. “ Who?” 

“ Got to go!! Bye!!!” I left Yoona in dumbfounded. 


“ WHAT??!!! HE DID WHAT???!!! DID YOU GUYS KISS????!!!” 

I pull away my phone from my ears before got deaf because of Nana shouted. Aish, this girl. She really not need speaker to yelled. I just got back to dorm from the garden after bathing and change into clean a big sweater and a pants. I decided to called Nana, my best friend, and tell everything. She only I can rarely it. Go to hell if I tell Krystal about this. I told her about that angry bird and Krystal. Talking about my twin, she still not talking to me.

“ Who wanted to kiss that jerk?” I deny. He’s a jerk, okay! Stupid cute jerk. Wait, cute? Stop it, Hana!

“ You mean a hot jerk? He’s hot, girl. I thinks he’s hitting on you.” said Nana.

“ What?!” I flushed into red. “ No way!! He had Krystal, right!” 

“ Hana~ You don’t know what man feels. Krystal just a crush to him. Doesn’t mean he really falling in love with her. He can falling in love if he found the one.”

I frowned. “ I don’t understand at all.” I pouted as scratching my head. “ But, a crush can be together and get married...”

“ Aish, this brat. I don’t know how too explain. Better asked your mom or married people...” She sound frustrate.

I tilt my head. I sighed before laying on my bed and hugging my teddy bear. “ Hey, about  Krystal...she’s changing so much...” I decided to changes the topic about my twin. I don’t want to heard any stupid advice from her.

“ How much?”

“ Don’t know....She started to hate me more...and...I don’t know...Even she don’t want to tell everyone that we’re twin as like I was distracted her. She told me that she really happy enter this school and got popularity from the boys. Until I enter the school, everyone likes me even her friends and other boys.” I sighed. 

Nana scoffed. “ She just become crazy girl. Where is a innocent girl that you always told us?”

I shrugged. “ I don’t know. Why she’s changing too much and hates me so much? I was really frustrated and even she told me I wore black magic. That make me so angry. Why she thinking that much?”

“ What? Black magic? Hana, you not need to wear black magic because you already hot and pretty.” praised her.

“ Right~” 

We laughed. Suddenly, second call coming in. I saw the other line was Jongin. “ Nana, wait a minute. I need to pick the other line for awhile.”

“ Okay.” 

I tapped the green button from other line. As I pressed at my ears. I heard a sobbing coming from him. “ Jongin? Are you alright?” I asked in concern.

“ Noona...Hana-noona...Can you come here? I need a talk...” He seems really sad. I nodded.

“ Where are you?”

I heard he sniffed. “ Dance studio...” What he doing there? 

“ I will be in 5.” I hang up before told Nana. “ Sorry, Nana. I had to go now. I will told you everything later. Bye!!”

END POV

Hana runs on the hallway. The day getting darker. She don’t know what happen to Jongin suddenly with his voice seems sad and broken. She may don’t know anything about Jongin but she knew, he need someone. She wondered why he picks her otherwise, he had many friends in this school. But, certain she know it’s must related with Krystal. 

She know how their relationship between Krystal and Jongin since their kid even she not there. Based what Krystal told her in the letter that year, Jongin is nice boy. 

The music getting louder as she walked. She saw the dance studio door was slightly open. She took a peek between the door as she saw Jongin was sitting with his back pressed onto the mirror as his head down. 

The other don’t noticed her because of the loud music echo the whole studio. Jongin gripped his knuckled as the anger take him. “ Tsk...”

Flashback

“ Kai, can you bring those balls to gym storage?” asked the coach. His basketball team already finished their training. The captain already gone awhile ago. The others too already went to their dorm. Some of them went to unfinished business. 

Jongin nodded. “ Okay, coach.” 

The coach patted his back before walked out from the court. Jongin sighed before lift the basket was fully with the balls. He walked along the hallway to the gym storage. He about to turn his right, stopped after saw a couple was kissing other. It’s Kris and Krystal. 

Kris hugged her closed as kissing her passionately. Krystal kissed him back with wrapping her arms around his neck as deepen the kiss. Jongin gripped the basket as the anger suddenly come. He saw Kris release the kisses. 

“ Krystal, I need to go now...I have meeting with the coach now...” said Kris as he release the kisses. He panted hard after making out with his girlfriend. 

Krystal pouted. “ But, we haven’t spend together each other today. You keep busy yourself.” whined her as she wanted kisses him more. 

“ I have match this week, baby. Please understand me.” 

“ But, oppa. I want to be with you~”

Jongin gritted his teeth looked at that scene. He saw they make out again like their own world. 

End flashback

He’s jealousy to Kris. He always got her attention while Jongin got ignored by her even he was her best friend. The one who know how Krystal is it. 

He snorted. His tear rolling down onto his cheek. He regret for not telling her his feeling for all this years. He just wishing to turn the back time and make up with her. He don’t care if she older than him. He wanted to show her that he’s a man. But, it’s too late. 

He heard the music already stopped. He feels someone sitting beside him. He knew it’s Hana. She the only one who can understand him now. 

“ Noona...”

“ Hmm?” she hummed. 

“ I feel hopeless...”

Hana looked at him was still keep his head down. Jongin brought his legs to his chest and hugged it. He chuckled bitterly. “ I love her very much. Since we first met, I wanted to protect her and be the one for her. She used to be innocent and lovely girl.” Jongin sobbed as gripped his arms before he continue. “ But...she changed a few years ago, I notice her change after broke up with her boyfriend that day. She started to ignored my presence but sometime she will talked to me if she had a time. After she graduate, she never called me even I keep message her and never got reply from her. I determinant myself to enter this school after I know, she went here. I keep focused in the studies until I got the great result.”

Jongin smiled to himself. “ I never thought I got to enter this school by a scholarship because of my good result. I’m really happy that day.” 

Flashback ( Jongin POV )

After the assembly, I was searching for Soojung. I smiled to myself. I bit she will shocked after she saw me. I walked to the hall when the lockers located, I smiled when saw a familiar face was talking to her friends (Not Fx). I run toward her and calling her name. “ Soojung-ah!” I never call her noona even she was older than me. Well, she don’t mind if I call her by the name. 

Soojung saw me with her eyes widen. I told you, she will be shocked. I smiled to her as soon near her. “ Hai!” 

She smiled awkwardly at me. Weird, she usually will be happy when saw me. Her friend poke her side. “ Do you know him?” Her friend looked at me head to toe. She smirked. “ He’s quite hot.”

She eyes wondered around, awkwardly. I looked at her like hesitate to answer it. “ Did he calling you Soojin? Sooeun?”

“ It’s Soojung!” I corrected her name. She really hate when someone calling her name wrong. I looked at Soojung was slightly panicked. 

“ I thought your name is Krystal?”

Krystal? 

Soojung laughed awkwardly. “ Maybe, he got wrong person. I’m sorry, umm....My name is Krystal Jung not Soojung.” She smiled to me.

What? I widen my eyes. I was about to say something, she grabs her friends arms as pull them away from me. I looked at her walked away, dumbfounded. What just happen? 

Skip time!

“ Yah, Kim Jongin! Stop bothering me! My name is Krystal!!! Stop calling me Soojung from now. What are you doing here actually?” Shouted Soojung to me. She pulled me onto rooftop too talked about what happen. I don’t know what she keep ignored me. 

“ What do you mean ‘what I’m doing here’? I entered this school for you. Remember before, we promise you enter the same school and together always.” 

Soojung snorted. “ It’s already past, Jongin! We just not mature kid that day. I don’t know how to get in this rich private school. The fees the way too expensive for a poor commoner boy like you!!”

I widen my eyes after what she said. It’s hit my heart deeply. Since I know her, she never judge me. She know I come from poor family but she don’t care who I was. A commoner a bit little harsh for me.“ Y-You’re changing too much, Soojung. You never judge me....YES! I’m poor person!! I got the scholarship for you and wanted to be with you because of our promise. W-Why? Why are you saying that to me?”

Soojung rolled her eyes. She become more snob girl. I hate it so much. She looked at me like a disgusting person ever. “ The promise...I never know that. I told you, we just a kid.”

I looked at her with hurt feeling. I bit my inside cheek. I don’t want crying in front of her. “ I...I thought we’re best friend.” Even though, it’s hurt to say a best friend to her but she still my lovely friend. 

“ We’re not. From now, stay away from me like we never meet before!” I saw her eyes fully with hatred. She walked away from me, dumbfounded. 

Why? Why you did this too me, Soojung? 

I love you...

Or it’s just one-sided love....

My tears suddenly rolling down onto my cheeks. I cried hardly that day. For her...

It’s hurt. 

End Flashback (End POV)

Hana can’t believe what her twin had saying. She just speechless. What was curious to her is what make she changing too much? If she hate Hana, she can hate her but Jongin. Hana’s family never judge people even they come from a poor family. 

“ She never talked to me since that. It’s really hurt when she after what she said.” Jongin sighed as straight his legs before looked up to the ceiling. Jongin scoffed. “ I just saw her kissing with Kris-hyung today...That why I suddenly recall all the memories. I’m just jealousy to Kris-hyung. He lucky got her.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter