Ch. 10

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An updated!!! Enjoy!!!!

===========================

“ What? Why are you coming to Jeju?” asked Krystal while walking the hallway to the bathroom after watching Kris’s training. While waiting for his boyfriend changing clothes as she went to the ladies’ room before her mother calling for her suddenly.

“ I got some interview. Why? It’s a sound you don’t like me being there,” said her mom seems sad after Krystal asking her like that.

She sighed. “ Mom, it’s not like that. I’m just asking you only.”

“ I know that. I’ll hang up now. The plane will depart soon. Be careful there~” 

“ Neh~” She hangs up after her phone beeps. She keeps her phone into her pocket black fit jean. On the way to the ladies room, she saw a girl, that she doesn’t know her name with Jongin near to the toilet room. 

That girl was wrapping her arms around Jongin’s neck and feels his hand sliding on her side of the body. Jongin smirked and make that girl blushed. “ Kiss me~” asked that girl shameless. He gladly gives that girl a passion and hot kisses. She moaned softly. 

Krystal gasped what she sees now. She snorted. She glared at them. She doesn’t know why she feels angry with them. She saw they tongue rolling each other and their faces keep side to side. Their body presses together tightly before his hand slide down to her thigh and lift onto his waist as rubbing it softly. 

Krystal can’t stand now. Before they got any further, she walked toward them before kicks Jongin hardly. Jongin scoffed. “ Ouch!” he turned around and saw no one was there. He blinked his eyes. “ What? Who wa-” he turned to the other side of the hall and saw Krystal was not far from him walking away with stomped her feet. 

He smirked. “ Sorry, babe! I need to go! That was nice kisses.” said Jongin before runs after Krystal.

“ W-wait! Your na- he’s gone...”


Krystal walked faster without looking behind. She doesn’t know why she did it. Her body reaction by her own. She keeps walking and walking before someone grabs her arms from behind. She gasped a little before turned her head to look who was the person. 

She narrowed her eyes with a death glared at him. “ What do you want? Let me go!” said Krystal in a firm voice. 

Jongin give her a famous smirked. “ Are you jealous, right?” 

She gulped a little. “ What are you talking about? Let me go!” She pulled her arms away from Jongin gripped before rubbed her arms. 

The tanned chuckled. “ All this year since I enter that school, that was the first time you notice me.” told him as deeply looked in her eyes. 

Krystal bit her lips. “ B-Because you, j-just making out in front of the toilet! If you wanted to do just get a room!!” said Krystal sarcastic and a little bit hint of jealousy. 

“ You’re jealous."

“ I’m not!” denies her with stomp her feet before crossing her arms across her chest.

Jongin smiled at her. “ You’re...stop denying it...” he stepped forward near to her. Krystal realizes that he is getting closer as she stepped back. Her eyes avoid him. 

“ Your finger twitching.” 

Her finger was twitching slightly in her arms. She put down her hand and held her hand behind. Her finger will twitch if she lied. Jongin knew about that. She feels the cold wall behind presses her back. She stared at Jongin with bit her lips. 

His hand presses onto the wall beside her face with his cynic smiled. “ I know anything about you, Soojung.” 

“ J-Jongin...” She stared at his face. His flawless bronze face was so handsome. Why she never realizes that his smiles was really attractive? She can feel his cheek getting hotter. 

“ Ah, you still know my name. I thought you totally forget about me.” His face a bit hurt and a little happy when she called his name. Krystal remembers how she treats him since his first day in that school. She ignored him completely. 

“ Everyone knows your name. You quite popular...” said Krystal that still keeps her egoist. 

Jongin snorted. “ You did again...So egoist...” snickered him. Krsytal glared at him.

“ How about you suddenly changing yourself? You’re flirting with other girls.” said Krystal sarcastically, yet a little jealousy. “ That’s new for me...”

Jongin notice that her fingers was twitching before he smirked. “ Then, I will flirt with you if you don’t want me flirts with them, Soojung.”

“ Huh? Yah, Kim Jongin!” Flustered her. “ I have a boyfriend.”

“ So?”

Krystal puffed her cheeks as glared at him that still smiling. “ Jerk!” she pushed Jongin before stomped away from him. Jongin laughed. “ I will flirt with you later on!!”

“ GO AWAY!!!”

“ I STILL LIKE YOU!!!”

“ WHATEVER!!!”


Hana slumped her bag onto the fluffy bed as soon arrived at the suite room with her mother. Her mother was in another room. They take a suite room with two bedroom and in front of them was beach scenery. She looked at outside the window before she walked on the veranda. She can see the sky getting darker. The sun slowly goes down from the earth and the moon started to rise up. She could see the sky slightly orange mean dusk. 

“ Hana?”

She turned her head and saw her mother in front of the door. “ Yes, mom?” answered her politely.

“ We will have dinner in the hotel restaurant after this. Get ready, okay?”

Hana smiled to her before nodded. “ Okay!” She turned her head to see the beautiful scene after her mother closed the door behind her. She sighed as remembering the journal that she brought together. She walked in before sitting on the bed and ped the bag. She pulled out two pink books. She grabbed Krystal’s old book and flips open the cover. There was a picture of her on the first page with signature ‘Soojungie Journal!’ 

First day at school! (XXXX years)

She had started to write her journal after started her elementary school. That day they still live together and schooling together. 

“ Hello! My name is Jung Soojung and this my twin sister, Hana!!!” 

She looked happy when she introduces her twin sister that day. They kind of popularity during that year because they were a twin. They always together no matter where they go. Study, eating and played together always. They just like a leech. 

Hana-unnie really great sister!!! I love you, unnie!!!!

Hana smiled after reading it. She flipped the other pages. She reads it and bit shocked a little. 

Unnie, why are you leaving me?? Did I do something wrong with you? Why you want to live with grandma and grandpa? How about me? Who wanted to play with me? The other friends started to ignore me and saying that I just a barrier to them because they just wanted to friend with you only. They told me that I was weak and plain. But, Unnie always saying that I’m a strong girl and pretty. Why they say like that?? Did I do wrong? 

Hana started to live in Busan in the end of the years. How can’t she realize that those people just wanted to friend with her not Krystal? She never knew that because Krystal’s never mention about it. She flipped the other pages. She reads how she started to get bullied. It’s during the last years of elementary school. 

They make me do their homework. First time, I just made up the answered and give them the wrong one. Unfortunately, I got hit even more because they got zero. It’s hurt, unnie....No one saves me...No one protect me now....Unnie....I need you....

Hana gasped a little. She realizes that she shouldn’t leave her alone. If she won’t go, Krystal must be happy and their relationship must close. But, it’s too late. 

A third semester of middle school in first years, I’m so happy that Hana-unnie comes back home and mother told me that she will schooling for a while in my school while my grandparents going to overseas. My grandpa doesn’t want unnie living alone in Busan so, he decided to send back home and schooling there. 

That day Hana got forced by her grandfather. She doesn’t want to leave Busan because she had a basketball club. She really active in basketball that day and become a vice captain in the middle school team. But, she can’t help because her grandfather worried about her and don’t want her living alone at home. So, she goes back to Seoul and schooling there for a while until her grandparents back Korea. 

Unnie, are you getting taller now? I’m so jealous!!! Why you so tall??? Well, doesn’t mind because you were there together with me. 

Hana chuckled. Krystal dropped her jaw after saw her. She isn't seeing Hana a long time. She quite shocked that her twin sister getting taller. She keeps reading and reading until she finds what the real reason.

You ignored me again, unnie!!! Why so best about basketball until you left me alone? We had to promise each other to watching a movie, but you keep refuse and saying you’re busy with basketball. You just like everyone abandoned me behind!!! 

....

Why are you nice to me suddenly? It’s because I was Hana’s twin! Even the bully was nice to me!!! Hana becomes more popular and had many friends. I never had a friend. No one like me...They just wanted to friend with me because of you....Jung Hana.

....

After a few semesters, Hana goes back to Busan and as usual started my awful life. They abandoned me. Bully, bully and bully again. They hate me...I hate it....I just wished to be like you, Hana. You’re prefect... I’m so jealous.  

....

I meet Jongin, my savior. Jongin or Nini, the only one I had now...He never abandoned me not like everyone even Hana. He's always there for me. He always keeps the promises. I heard him from a poor family, but I don’t mind a little bit because he was my savior and best friend. I let him inside the mansion. Mother really likes Nini because he is handsome and polite person. I told him about my twins and saying that he wanted to meet my twin. He wanted to tell Hana that she no need to worry about me because he will protect me. He’s so cool~ I like him, unnie. Really!!! I don’t care he was younger!!! I like him!!!!! 

....

I just broke the new watch. The bully did it!!! I wanted to give it to Nini because his birthday and he really wanted that Rolex watch and wanted to buy it with his own money one day. I cried and Nini found me. I apologize to him that his favorite watch broke. He doesn’t mind at all. He just wanted something from me. A kiss. That day....our first kisses. Kyaahhh....

.....

I got myself a boyfriend. That was surprising that he told me that he like me. Choi Minwoo, a popular boy in that school. I had a little crush on him, but not hoping that we will be together one day. I told Nini about I was dating with Minwoo. He bit shocked and his face a bit hurt. He just smiled at me and wanted me happy. Even thought I got a boyfriend, I still hang out together with Nini.  

....

Summer vacation, Jongin not spend time with me because he has spent his time with his mother and he told me that he got forced by her. Well, I don’t mind. I don’t want he feels sick because keeps hang out with me always. I'm spending time with Minwoo. We are watching some movies, eating ice-cream and many more. That day, Hana was arrived from Busan and told me that she misses me. She wanted to spend her vacation her with our family. I introduce my boyfriend to Hana. She's quite happy that I got a boyfriend. 

....

Why he keep asking about Hana??? Hello, his girlfriend here!!!! Day by day, he keeps distant from me. I don’t know what I did until we fights and told me to break up. I asked him why. I bit shocked what he said. He told me he just using me for Hana??? He told me he liked Hana since my twins entered the middle school same as her for a while. He heard that I was her twins, so she took advantage of me to get my sister but my sister reject him. 

WHY ALWAYS ME???? WHY???? WHY EVERYONE ABANDONED ME??? BECAUSE OF HANA!!!! WHAT SO GOOD WITH HER????? SHE JUST A SELFISH BASTARD??? SHE ALSO ABANDONED ME???? WHY????

I hate everyone abandoned me!!! I HATE IT!!!! Please, don’t abandoned me!!!!
....

“ Why I never realize that?” said Hana as covered with her hand. She bewildered over what she read.

“ She got abandoned....because of me... I thought....” She gripped the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter