Ch. 14

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read chapter 13 first!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jaekyung satisfied what she had done. SNS are the easy way to spread a rumor. She smirked. That was revenge for embarrassing her in front of the others, make her detention and for slapping her beautiful face. 

LadyJaekyung:

@J.HanaDaisy Remember Jung Hana, Krystal’s twin sister. She was famous women basketball of Pink Tigers. She also a captain. I heard she retired because of money and the famous women basketball club in Seoul wanted to take her as an official member. 

Comment:
Anonymous12:

What kind of captain of that?

Anonymous10:

Gold digger! I don’t like her since she entered our school.

Anonymous5:

She was THE Jung Hana? 

Anonymous0:

I heard her old team had heavy losses. 

Anonymous33:

Take her blame! I like the old Pink Tigers! 


Woori and Jisook were gasping. They in cafeteria as Jaekyung spread the rumor. The cheerleader just laughed. “ Never thought she was the famous Jung Hana everyone talked about” said Woori. Her friend beside her just nodded. 

“ She deserves it.” mocked Jaekyung. 

Everyone in cafeteria before noisy with a sudden news. Some are them know about Hana and some of them still clueless. 

“ Is this true?” the deer still rubbed his head, still clueless after seeing the news. Xiumin keep eating his bun. His phone was in front of him. He doesn’t like so much about the rumor. It might be fake. He kind of pity toward Hana. He saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho were walking toward them with their food tray.

“ Hey, guys!” chirped Chanyeol as sat beside Luhan was still observing his phone. The petite brunette looked around the cafeteria. 

“ Why everyone so noisy today?” asked Baekhyun as stuffed his mouth with a meatball. Suho looked at his phone and found the news about Hana. Chanyeol took a peek at his phone before widen his eyes. 

“ She was THE Jung Hana?” Baekhyun looked at his tall friend before he looked into his phone. He slightly shocked. He and Suho just talked about Hana this morning. Who the one spread this rumor? 

Suho couldn’t believe this. Hana never abandons her friendship. She really royal friend. How can she retire because of money? He knew his childhood friend not like that. 


“ Hana! Stop it!” yelled Yixing before he grabbed her arm to stop her after the culprit. “ It’s useless to after her! Everyone already knows about you!” Hana stared at him with unbelievable expression. 

“ You know, right?” Yixing bite his inner cheek as slowly release his grip. Hana just snorted. “ Oh god...” groaned her before sitting on the stairs with ruffle her hair. He felt guilty because not telling her the truth. 

“ Is that why you avoided me?” asked her as realize the reason Yixing avoided her.

“ I’m sorry, Hana...”

“ No...No...You deserve to know. Everyone too...” she sighed. She really don’t know what to do. How to explain everyone about this? Money? She really don’t want it. 

Yixing’s hand wanted to reach her, but he pulled back. He saw she stood as climbing down slowly. “ Leave me alone for a while.” he just watched her from the far.


“ Yah, That’s Jung Hana!” 

“ Is this true? She abandoned her team for money.” 

Hana  saw a poster about her. How fast the news already had been spread out. She just stared at the paper before someone was talking. “ Well...Well...Well...Jung Hana-sshi. It’s nice to see you.” she knew that was Jaekyung with a smirked on her lip. She really wanted to punch her in the face. She just takes a breath to calm herself. 

She tried to ignore her as walking pass through her. “ So, I heard your old team had a great loss this month after you retired. I felt pity for them because a captain had not longer with them.” Hana stopped her step as she continues. “She comes here because of money. She feels she might be a really great player after enter the Korea official team. She got money, popularity and everything. I realize that this girl just same as her twin.” 

Hana gripped her hand tightly. Her chest feels tight. Her brows furrowed as she closed her eyes. She heard student started to talk bad about her. She finally understands what Soojung feels. Hatred, scared and angry. She turned her body to face Jaekyung. That with a smug face. She really wanted to punch her. But, she calmed herself to prevent from doing it. 

“ So, was true, right? You and Krystal just same.”

“ Have you done?” said Hana in a cold tone. Everyone around them suddenly silenced. The blonde girl snorted. “ Yeah! You’re right! I had retired from the team. Everyone knows that. But, the official team...They asked me before, but I refuse it. Why? That's might my dream, but now already gone. Hopeless.” 

The tall brunette slipped inside the crowd as watching Hana. “ I come here for fixed my relationship with Soojung.” She chuckled bitterly. “ But, she hated me because I had abandoned her because of basketball. I think we’re two already pull part now. I had given up everything included basketball. Money? I don’t want it. Popularity? Famed? I don’t need those. It’s useless because I had no longer who I am. My dream is scattered now.” 

Jaekyung laughed hard. “ Oh god! What is this? Confession box? I don’t care about your relationship with that girl.” 

Hana just silenced before turned and continue walking away from that place. Jaekyung just snorted. Everyone slowly retreats from the scene. The tall brunette watched her from behind as slowly he followed her. 


She splashed the water on her face. She lets the water dripped from her face. She sighed as watching the water run from the tap. She doesn't realize what she had said to them that time. She felt hopeless. She wanted to give up everything now. Suddenly, a coldness felt on her cheek. She flinched a little before saw a bottle of cool mineral. She saw the tall brunette. He pointed to her the bottle. Hana accepts it. 

“ Thanks...” 

They sat on the bench under the gazebo. Kris gulped up the cool water from the bottle almost half. His shirt was ed with pulled out of his pants. He just wears a white singlet inside. He watched some students played baseball, even it was summer. 

Hana gripped the bottle was on her lap. She keeps looking down without saying anything. Kris glanced at her. Her face still no expression. He doesn’t know what's inside her head now. He never thought that she was a captain. He had heard about Jung Hana from Pink Tigers. Never thought that person was the same person was beside him now. 

“ Hey, are you sad?” deadpanned Kris. Hana can’t help but glared at him. How dare he ask her like that? 

“ Do I look happy now?” She furrowed her brows. Kris snorted before flicked her forehead. She groaned softly as rubbed her sore forehead. 

“ Stop furrowed it. You looked like an angry bird now.” 

“ My brows not thick as you're.” 

“ One day if you keep furrows it.” 

Hana scoffed as turned her face away. She mumbled under her breath. The tall brunette just chuckled. He ruffled her hair and make it messed. “ Hey!” 

“ It's not your fault, Hana.” 

The blonde girl stared at him. Kris smiled slightly. “ Come closer...” She furrowed again. He grabbed her head and pressed it onto his broad chest. Hana shocked as slowly she feel his hand pressed her waist to pull her closer. 

He smells good, thought her. The smell of his musky and mint cologne with his natural body scent make her calm suddenly. She feels his hand patted on her head as her hair softly. “ Just let it out, what do you feel, Hana? Don’t keep it.” 

He tried to comfort Hana. He knew how hard a captain leading the team. She might have reason to leave her team. “ I know...It’s hard for you. There was some reason a captain couldn’t tell the teammates.” They don’t want to make them worried. 

“ Stupid...idiot...” she mumbled as slowly her hand gripped his shirt. He heard she sobbed softly before she cried hard on his chest. She lets it out all her hard feeling. For the second time, she cried so hard after her grandfather's death. 

It’s hurt...really hurt. 


A year before: 

The basketball court really big. He decided to take a tour this auditorium before the match started. Many people coming to see the player form famous school matches. Some of them come because of popularity, mostly girls. 

That time his hair still black. He covered his face with hoodie. He doesn’t want the people know that he was Kris Wu. He quite popular around the girls. His team match will be held this evening. He need some space to relax his mind before he went to practice before the match. 

“ Hey, I heard the Pink Tigers entered this year.” He overheard a group of girls talking about something. He knew about the Pink Tigers. They really hard to defeat. “ Hey, their match will start a few minutes! Let’s go watch them.” 


The crowded getting louder. The orange ball passed to the tall girl. Her armband showed that she was a captain. He saw how she shoots the ball into the basket. She was running and shouting to the team member to focus and defend. There was the time sometime she smiled. 

“ Jung Hana is the best!!!” Kris flinched after hearing the person beside him was shouted suddenly. He just snorted. So, that girl named Jung Hana. He was impressed how popular her. Until he doesn't realize, that he keeps watching the same person that time. 


He can’t believe the girl he had looked during that time was Hana. He stared at her, sleeps with her head on his shoulder. She looked tired after crying too hard. Their hand was laced together fitly. He smiled as looked her beautiful, flawless face. Her eyelashes were really long and pretty. Her lip was pink. He chuckled when remember their first time kisses. 

He brings his hand to her face as tucked the blonde hair behind her ear. Her skin really soft like a baby when touches it. He heard her soft groan. He just chuckles when saw was pouting cutely. Kris kisses her forehead softly before his lip turn into smiles.

Oh god, I really had over heel on her. 

 

Yixing watched them from the far behind the wall. He just smiled. They have indeed perfected together. Hana still doesn't realize her feelings toward Kris. He had watched her all time. Her behavior with Kris and himself really different. He just lets them together. Better not disturb them. 

He knew about Hana identity earlier from Halla. It’s not her fault. He was the one asking about Hana from her. Recently, he and Halla had been closer. He just knew he about 2 weeks only. Her bubbly character sometime makes him happy. He really don’t know now. He knew Hana and him not really together. Even just one-sided love, he wanted Hana to be happy. 

Yixing opened the rooftop door. He blinked his eyes when saw she was playing with his guitar. That petite girl keeps strummed the strings. She pouted after the sound from the guitar wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter