Ch. 7

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late updated. My short semester of college already started. I'm getting busy with assignment. I will upload when I have my internet. Hope you understand. :)

============================================

The bird started to chirp. The dew drops on the trees was sparkling from the rain last night. Hana turns her body before smacked her lips as scratch her itch neck. She cracks her eyes open before saw Dr. Kim. She shocked a little as widen her eyes. She fully awake. She gets up quickly into sitting position before she bowed to him. “ Hello...Dr. Kim...” she saw Kris was still sleeping on the sofa with weird position. His leg on the floor and other leg on the arm seat. His arms spread out with his mouth open wide. She almost laughs after seeing his position when he was sleeping.

Dr. Kim shook his head after saw Kris’s position. “ He always sleeps like that. It must be raining yesterday, right?” He walked to his table before sitting on the office chair.

Hana nodded. “ Sorry for using your room, Dr. Kim.” 

“ It’s okay.” told him, flips the document without looked at Hana. “ Better you get ready for school.”

She takes her phone was on the table to check the time. 6.45 a.m. 

She just nodded and wearing her slipper. She smirked at Kris was still sleeping. She remembers how he yesterday night. She takes her phone as take some pictures of him sleeps. She giggles silently before heading out of the infirmary. 

Dr. Kim just shook his head and decided to not say anything to Kris. 


Hana rubs her sore neck. Her head also throbbed because she can’t sleep last night because of Kris. She remembers what he did before let out a groaned. I can’t believe I’ve flustered after what he said to me, thought she. She yawned after that. She arrived at the cafeteria. There were only a few students inside there resting and eating while waiting for school started. Until now, she still hasn't found Krystal. She doesn’t want to know about her now. It will make her head throbbing after thinking how spoiled her attitude. 

She walked to the buffet section. There were not lots of food. She just spot the bunch of red fresh apples. She about to take it before someone snatch it. Hana narrowed her eyes to that person who was standing beside her with a snobby face. The blonde girl looked at that person was her head to toe. She furrowed her brows. 

That girl hair no longer blue on her hair. She dyes her hair in black. Hana smirked as fold her arms across her chest. “ So, what a nice hair you got? Have considered what I said, Mrs. Cake aka Red Velvet...Wendy.”

Wendy makes a face. “ Did you want a pissed of me?” She scoffed, flipped her hair and take a bite of an apple. She looked at Hana. “ I don’t want to argue with you. I just want to ask you some questions.”

“ What is it?”

Wendy’s eyes looked around before lending closer to Hana as whispered, “ Are you Krystal’s roommate, right?”

Hana nodded. “ Why?” She remember what Jongin said that Krystal and Wendy are a rival. 

“ Is it true that she and Kris are together?” 

Hana nodded. “ Yeah. It’s true.”

Wendy narrowed her eyes before standing away from Hana. She snorted. “ How dare she? Do you think you can take more popularity after date with our prince Kris?” mocked her as crosses her arms across her chest. 

Hana just frowned while looking at her weirdly. She just talks to herself. She just ignored her, take an apple and pay it before walking away from her. 

She pushed the back door of cafeteria as she walked toward the bench under the tree and take a bite of an apple. At the same time, her phone was ringing. She stops her steps as take out the hand phone in her jacket school. She smiled after she saw who was calling as she shallow an apple was inside .

“ Hello! Hey, Lay!” delighted her. 

“ Where are you?”

“ Hmm, I was-” She about to finish the sentence before Lay interrupter her. “ Ah, I found you!”

She turns around and saw Lay was waving at her in the cafeteria through the transparent window. She smiles to him was walking toward her. She keeps her phone inside the pocket.


Kris yawned. He was on the way to the cafeteria. Suddenly he remembers his scene with Hana in the infirmary. He smiled to himself as he remembers her blushing face. Never thought she so cute when she flustered. 

“ Oppa!!” 

He turns around and saw Krystal was running toward him. He smiled to his girlfriend. She hooked their arms together as she stands to his side. She smiled sweetly to her boyfriend. “ Let’s go eat~”

Kris nodded. He feels a weird feeling now. He doesn’t know whether he wanted to happy or just do as usual. After he meets Hana for the first time, he knew that that blonde girl is special. She quite annoying  for the first time, but there is something about her and he doesn’t know what it is. He tried to be friend with her, but she seems to avoid it. 

“ Hey, Kris-ge!!!” waving Tao happily. He saw fx’s member and the other member Exo, except for Suho, Chen, Luhan and Xiumin who, having a meeting for incoming event and the other was Lay, Chanyeol . He doesn’t know where they had been. 

As they walked toward the table to join the other, he heard some student whispering an staring at them. 

“ Yah, it seems true that Krystal is dating with Kris.

“ Daebak! How can she get our prince that easily?”

“ They looked nice together.”

Kris sighed as calming himself. He doesn’t know why he feels annoying suddenly. He sits on the chair as soon he arrived at the place. He sighed. 

Jongin staring at Krystal and hoping her notice him. She awkwardly sits beside his boyfriend before she saw Jongin was sitting in front of her. She just smiled awkwardly to him. The tanned boy just nodded as continue his meal. 

“ Hey, girls!” greet Krystal to her member.

“ Yo!” said Amber with still focusing on video games. Victoria softly said ‘hi’ as continue message her boyfriend was late to wake up. Sulli and Luna nodded as continue chatting about their favorite singer. 

“ Umm, oppa, I will get you some food, okay? Just wait here!” she said in sweetly before pulling off to the buffet section.

Kris nodded before sighed as soon she went to get some food. He massages his sore neck. He saw Sehun was looked at somewhere else. He frowned as saw Sehun holding roll of a book and looked inside the hole. 

“ Aish, what Hyung is doing with my Noona?” whined Sehun with a pouted. 

Tao was beside the maknae rolled his eyes. “ Let him be. He like your Noona.”

Sehun glared at him. He sniffed before turned his body and sit properly. He pouted as grabbed a bread and put into his mouth. Tao ruffles his hair. “ No need to be a crybaby.” sneered him.

“ I’m not!” 

Kris furrowed his brows. “ What's wrong with Sehun?” asked him to Baekhyun was beside him. Baekhyun wiped a little stained on his lips with a napkin. He pointed to where Sehun seen. “ He jealousy that Lay-hyung was lovely dovey with Hana-sshi.”

Kris’s eyes saw her with Lay. She was laughing with Lay happily. He feels hurt suddenly. What's this feeling? She looked really happy with Lay. 

“ Yah, you know what, it seems Lay-hyung really like Hana-sshi so much.” said Baekhyun as he nodded. “ They looked cute together.” 

The tall blonde just nodded awkwardly. “ R-Really? Good for him...” said Kris, hesitant what to answer. Did he jealous? Ah, he feels hurt again. He saw Lay patted her head and saw she was smiling shyly at him with tucked her hair behind the ears. He could see a lint blush on her cheeks. 

Kyungsoo looked at his hyung was keep looking at his back. He puts down his book and turned to see what happen behind him. He smirked. He feels something interesting will happen. He poked Baekhyun was in front of him with his feet under the table. 

Baekhyun was in an orange juice. He saw Kyungsoo’s eyes give the signal to looked Kris. The brunette frowned as looked at Kris. He saw the tall blonde was crossing his arms across his chest with his eyes grazing to the Lay and Hana. He looked at his eyes as he smirked. Kyungsoo just smirked before continue reading the next chapter. 

Kris keep looking at Hana and hoping her notice him. Then, her eyes saw him through the glass window. Kris about to smile widely before Krystal already with the food. 

“ Let’s eat!” 

Kris nodded as silently eat the breakfast. He heard a slam from the side. He flinched a little as glared who did that. “ Yah, Sehun.”

“ I don’t care. I want to go to noona!” demands Sehun before grabbing Tao’s arms. “ Tao-yah, let’s go.”

Tao shook his head. “ No! I don’t want to disturb them.” said Tao without lifting his head from his phone. Sehun pouted. He saw Jongin was already finishing his food and he about to stand up. Sehun delighted before grabbing the tanned boy arms. 

“ Kai, let’s go!!” He pulled Jongin and forcing him to follow him. 

“ Eh?” Jongin dumbfounded as his body dragged by Sehun to the back door. 


“ By the way, I will be away next two days.” said Lay with a smiled. 

Hana tilts her head. “ To where?”

“ Basketball match. We will go to Jeju.”

“ Ah, really?” Hana nodded. She bit her lips as played her fingers. “ I will be lonely then...” she pouted.

Lay chuckled. “ Ah, it seems someone will miss me~” he poked her puffed cheek. Hana looked adorable with a pouted.

Hana pushed his hand softly. “ Aish, don’t do that, Yixing.” She cupped her face as glared at him cutely. 

Lay just laughed. “ You’re cute, Hana.”

Hana snorted softly before pushes her shoulder into him softly. She smiled. “ Whatever you say...I’m always cute~” She make a peace sign to her eyes. 

They are laughing together. “ Ah, Hana! I want to ask you something.”

“ About what?”

He about to saying so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter