Ch. 12

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An updated!! Enjoyed!! 

====================================

Hana put her old clothes inside the bag. She in charge this afternoon because her flight was another 2 hours. Her mother was go finishing up the paper for her to in charge. She sits on the bed while waiting for her mother. She light up her phone and saw incoming message. She clicks the message and saw it was from Yifan. 

From: Stupid Angry Bird
To: Cute Hana
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t asking you.

Suddenly, she heard the door opened. She lifted her head and saw Yixing head pop up as smiled at her. “ Y-Yixing?” 

Yixing waved at her as entered the room. He pulled out something from his back and reveal a bunch of white daisy for Hana. “ Thank you, Yixing. That’s lovely.” Hana gladly take it and sniffed a little. She patted some space beside her. “ Hey, come sit here!” 

Yixing sits beside her. “ So, how're you doing?” asked Yixing.

“ I’m fine, Yixing.” said Hana “ I’m strong girl. No need to worried.” She grinned. Yixing chuckled before ruffle her hair. He seems like to ruffle her hair. Hana just smiled shyly. She feels her phone vibrate. She glances it and saw Kris send a new message. She decided to ignored it for awhile. 

The curtain was waved softly because of windy outside. Lay looked at her softly. “ If you’re strong, you can’t fallen sick easily.” he put his hand down as presses on the bed. Hana just grinned. 

“ Maybe I bit careless that day, sleep with open window.” or got pulled by the giant angry bird into the pool. She suddenly remember what Kris saying to her yesterday night. 

If you’re there before, I might falling in love with you.

His eyes deeply stared at her, sincere about his feelings. The kisses in infirmary flash into her memory. Did she really had fallen in love with Kris? Or...I don’t know. Hana furrowed her brows. 

Lay stared at her in curious. The blonde girl seems space out suddenly. “ Hana?” 

“ Yixing, let’s date!” deadpanned Hana as stared at him. Lay blinked his eyes. “ Y-Yes?” he tried to recall what she had said. 

Hana flustered a little. “ I-I mean...It’s not I like you....nonono....I like you b-but d-different way...nonono...I-I mean...I need to confirm about my feelings.” explain Hana yet shutter between the words. Lay nodded his head. 

“ So, you wanted to date with because you wanted to know about your feelings?” answered Lay as he recall what Hana said. Hana nodded. “ Okay.”

“ R-Really? I mean, you don’t mind it?” 

Lay shook his head as smiled with his dimple showed. “ Nope. I told you before that to take your time. I don’t want to forcing your feeling toward me. I just wanted you to be happy.” 

Hana smiled softly to him. Lay really nice boy. The door opened as Mrs. Jung head pop out from the side. “ Sorry for disturb you two but we need to go to catch up the flight. I will waiting outside.” chirped her mother. 

Hana grabbed her bag as hook on her shoulder. “ I...I should go now.” They standing in front of each other. Lay nodded as give her space to walked. 

“ Hana...”

The blonde girl turned her body and stared at him. “ Yes?” She saw he walked toward her. He grabbed her hand as his face lend down on her cheek. She feels a soft lips touch her cheeks. Lay just peck on her cheeks before he pulled away as stared at her. He ruffles her hair. He saw her both cheeks was tint pink. 

“ You should go now.”

Hana nodded. “ See you tomorrow at school.”

From: Stupid Angry Bird
To: Cute Hana.
I know Yixing was there with you. I just wanted to know that...we’re still friend, right??

 

The school getting more busier this month because of exam week. They also excited because the summer vacation getting near. Library was mostly pack up with the students. Even the breakfast, the students still get on with study. Some student rather wasting their time by hang out rather than study. Mostly, the rich brats. Not mostly. 

Hana and Lay relationship getting better now. It’s have been a week now. Everyone still don’t know that they were dating. Most the time, they both hang out inside the green house. Until today, Hana still not heard about Krystal rumors. She thought that will be a rumors about them after the mother of twin told them. Mostly, about Krystal. Hana don’t mind about those because everyone in this school deserve to know who was Krystal is. Since they back from Jeju, they still not talking to each other. Krystal ignored her presence. Hana notice that she really quite these days. 

Did Krystal and Kris broke up? Or not. The blonde don’t know if they talking to each others or not. Kris seems rarely to be in class. Why he skipped the class? Maybe, because of the message with Hana. I thought we’re friend. Hana pouted. Why suddenly she misses that tall guy who always ? Did he mad at her because she not reply his message? 

Hana entered the class that usual noise. Half of them were focus in study. She saw Wendy and Irene touch up their self with makeup. Lay saw her entered at give her a wink. The blonde girl just smiled. Weird, she usually showed her shyness with her blushing cheeks. Hana was about to pass away from Wendy place before she put out her legs to prevent her. 

The blonde girl stared at her. “ What?” She heard Wendy snorted. She just flipped her new red hair. “ Where is Krystal?” Asked her. 

Hana furrowed her brows as glared at her. “ I don’t know.” 

Wendy snorted again as glared at her. “ No need to be mad?” Did Hana sound like mad now? 

“ I’m not mad. Just annoying.” she really annoyed now. Why she asking about Krystal suddenly? “ Was is the same thing?” Hana heard she mumbled. Idiot! The blonde girl pass by her as glance at Krystal’s table was still empty. She’s out really early this morning, thought Hana before she shrugged. 

She saw that person was no longer blonde hair. He had dye his hair to brunette. He seems sleeps on the book with his arms as the pillow with facing Suho was focus on study. Suho realize the blonde girl looked at Kris. The president don’t want to asked anything as he greets her. “ Good morning, Hana!” He saw Kris eyes opened suddenly. 

Hana stared at Suho as she smiled slightly. “ M-Morning, Joonmyeon.” Answered her before sits on her place beside the window. The president saw his desk mate continue to sleeps. He just shrugged as continue back where he stops. 

Hana sighed as put her head on her arms was straight on the table. She was facing to the window. The sun was really bright today. The sound of cricket can be heard from her place. She can heard the students playing outside the school plus with the noisy classroom. She lifts her other arms as spread her finger and cover the sunlight. It was nice day to swimming. 

The door slides loudly as Mr. Kim entered with his stick as usual greets his students with his coldness face. It’s rare to saw him smiled. Hana raised her head. It seems he not alone. A girl with petite body with long black hair. She has cute face. She looked really cute with summer uniform. 

New student during summer? That’s everyone thought now. 

Hana narrowed her eyes as stared at that girl. She had seen her before but when. The blonde girl just shrugged. 

“ Okay guys! I know you’re curious why new student was transfer in summer because I don’t have answered for that.” Mr. Kim heard the students whined. He knew they about to asking him. “ Mrs. Lee, please introduce yourself.” 

That petite girl bowed to them as give them her lovely smiled with showed her straight white teeth. She had eyes smiles too. “ Hello, everyone! My name is Lee Suji but you can call me Halla. I’m from Busan!” 

Halla? The blonde girl snorted. That girl seriously. She was president of Hana’s fan club in her old school. That Halla really like her so much and a bit clingy. But, she was sometime remind her of Krystal when she still in old school. Wait a minute, she still 18 years old. She saw Halla stared at her. “ Oh no, she will shouts..” mumbled Hana. 

“ You can sit beside-” Mr. Kim about to finished his sentence before Halla shouted suddenly. “ HANA!!! I SEE YOU!!!!” she waved at Hana. Everyone in the class stared at Hana. 

Hana just sighed as cover her face. “ Aish, this girl...” She saw Halla walked toward her and sit beside her. She blinked at her cutely. The blonde girl smiled awkward. 

“ So, it seems you two know each other. Okay class! Let’s move on the subject.” 

 

“ Hana-yah~” said Halla cutely. Hana glared at her. “ It’s unnie to you.Why are you doing here?” asked Hana as open a book for study. She scribbles some noted as waiting Halla for answer her. 

Halla presses her back onto the chair before stretching her sore arms. “ My father got promotion in Seoul. We had to moved. I don’t know that you were schooling here too.” 

The blonde girl keep scribbling the notes. The younger stared at her favorite senior. “ Did you join the basketball?” 

Hana’s hand stopped writing before raised her head and looked at her. “ Don-” she about to saying something before the president class calling for her. “ Hana!” she saw Luhan walking toward her. 

“ What is it, Luhan?” 

“ Mr. Kim wanted to see you. I don’t what is it but he told me that is about Jung Soojung. Was that Krystal’s real name, right? I heard from Sehun.” 

Hana gets up quickly as heading out to the Mr. Kim’s room. She don’t know why she feeling something bad will be happen to her twins.


Hana take a big breath before knocked the peach door in front of her. A voice told her to come in as she turn the knob and pushed the door. Mr. Kim was busy writing something on the paper. “ Please have a sit, Mrs. Jung.” told Mr. Kim without raised his head. 

Hana timidly sits on the chair was in front of the teacher’s desk. He puts down the pen before stared at her. The blonde girl gulped hard with his cold stare. “ What you wanted to talk about, Mr. Kim?” asked Hana. 

He sighed. “ It’s about your twins, Soojung.” Hana shifted a little. “ Other students might don’t know about the fact you both was a twins but you can’t hide it from the teacher.” 

“ What did she do?” asked Hana yet scared for his next answered. 

“ Many thing, Hana. She tired changing her profile before. Her name even you both relationship as a twin. I thought it’s true about she said that she doesn’t has any siblings. I called your mother before and had told that she had a twin sister which is was you.” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter