Ch. 4

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updated!!! Sorry for my lateness. I'm quite busy these month. So enjoy!!!

======================================

Hana POV

Where am I? Why this place is dark? I don’t remember anything after I fall down. 

“ HANA?”

Is that Lay? No, that voice bit hoarse. Lay’s voice bit softer and nice to hear. Suddenly, I saw the light from the far. I saw a figure standing there. His face was wrinkled. My eyes widen when saw him. 

“ Grandpa?!” 

Grandfather just smiled and slowly turn around at walked away. I tried to run to him, but I can’t move my legs. I started to panic. “ Grandpa?! Help me!!!”

He never turns to look at me. “ Grandpa?” I sobbed as my tears started to rolling down onto my cheeks. 

“ Grandpa...”

“ Hana-sshi?” 

“ GRANDPA?!” I opened my eyes and saw someone was beside me with wearing a long white coat. I think this person is a doctor, a young doctor. I looked surrounding and realize this is not a hospital. Maybe, someone brought me.

“ Are you alright?” asked the doctor in concern.

“ W-where am I?” 

“ You’re in the school infirmary. You were suddenly fainted and falling from the stair.” explained the doctor. “ My name Kim SooHyun, nice to meet you, Hana-sshi” Doctor Kim smiled to me before he walked to his desk.

I bowed to him. “ Who brought me here?” I asked. 

Doctor Kim pointed his finger to Lay direction. My head turns and saw he was sleeping on the sofa. “ Lay?” 

“ You sleep almost 4 hours. He willing to wait for you until you’re awake.”

“ W-What?”

“ Your muscle suddenly tense...was it Myasthenia Gravis, right?” he stared at me with serious eyes. He stands with pressing his back onto the desk and his both hands onto the pocket.

I nodded timidly. “ I forget to wake my pills this morning...”

Doctor Kim sighed. “ Don’t careless next time. This illness can be cured if you take care of yourself properly....” said Doctor Kim before he pushed away his body and take some document. “ I need to send my report and Hana-sshi?” 

“ Y-Yes?”

“ Don’t run too much...”

“ W-Wait, Doctor Kim?”

Doctor Kim about to open the door and he looked at me. “ Yes?”

“ Did you tell Lay that I had-” “ No, I didn’t because I still don’t know yet you have. After I check up you for a second time... I've realized it...Why?” cut Doctor Kim before I wants to finish the questions. 

“ Please, don’t tell anyone about this.”

Doctor Kim nodded. “ I understand, Hana-sshi. The secret safe with me...” he opened the door before he walks out of the infirmary. 

I slowly get down from the bed. At least, I can still walk even not taking the pills, but I will tripped often. I walked to the sofa where Lay was sleeping. He sleeps soundless. I can only hear his breathing. His arm was placed on his forehead and his other arm rest on his stomach. 

I saw something wrapped in Lay’s right hand. There were 2 finger was wrapped with the bandage. Did he hurt after he saved me? 

“ Mhmm....” I heard he smacked his lips. I giggled softly. He's really cute when sleep. Ah, I should wake him up. I kneel down beside him. 

“ Lay?” I shakes him softly. “ Lay, wake up!”

“ Hmm?” 

I saw his eyes slowly fluttered open. He gets up slowly as he rubs his eyes cutely. “ Hana?” He blinked his eyes when he looked at me. Almost a few second we stared each other, Lay suddenly shocked. “ Oh, Hana! Are you alright? Did you hurt badly?!” asked him in concern and quickly stand with his two feet. I can see his face was so panicked.

I chuckled as standing in front of him. “ I’m alright, Yixing.” 

Lay sighed relief. “ You make me worry, Hana.” then, he ruffles my hair. 

I bit my lips because of shyness. I can feel my cheek getting hotter. “ I’m sorry...that I make you worry about me.” 
“ I’m glad that nothing happen about you.” he smiled and showing his cute dimple. 

I looked at his hand. “ Your hand...I’m sorry...I make you hurt.” 

Lay looked at his hand before he gives me a positive smiled. “ Nah, not need to worry...I just sprain my finger a little.”

“ But, you will have basketball game next week.” answered me in guilty feeling.

Lay patted my shoulder. “ Hana, don’t worry about me. Besides, I’m not alone there.”

I stared into his eyes. He was so confident. I know his feeling when I was hurt before the game. It's quite worrying too, but at the end, I did it. He’s right. He's not alone there. 

I nodded. 

“ Let’s go. I will send you to your dorm. I already told Mr. Kim that you’re sick.” Lay said as he takes my purple backpack and sling behind him. He grabs my hand and holding it softly. We walked toward the door.

I stared my hand was Lay holding. I blushed. “ L-Lay, not need to hold my hand.” He is acting like my boyfriend now. I wanted to pull away my hand, but Lay won’t let it go. 

“ What if you fall again?” said Lay in worry. “ I don’t want you hurt...” He stared at me and hoping I will agree. 

I nodded. “ Okay...Okay...”

Lay grinned. “ Let’s go~”

End POV

After Lay sends Hana to her dorm, he returned to the class because he had promised to the teacher that he will return after Hana awake. 

He walked to the classroom. He was about to open the door, someone calling for him from behind. He looked to the side, to see who it was. He saw his classmate or president class, Luhan. Maybe he was back from the teacher's lounge. 

“ Did Hana alright?” asked Luhan. He also shocked about Hana was suddenly run out from the cafeteria so sudden with a pale face. 

They entered the classroom was so noisy while waiting for the next classes. “ She’s alright. Doctor Kim says, she might so tired or anemic.” said Lay. They sit on their own chair. Luhan was sitting beside Lay. 

Luhan sighed. “ Luckily she was alright.” Then, he saw a wrapped bandage around Lay’s right fingers. “ What happens to your finger?” asked him.

Lay grinned. “ Hehehe, it just sprain a little. I got hit by stair fence so hard after saving Hana from falling, but at the end we both falling down.”

Luhan snorted. “ Lucky not serious.” 

After that, the teacher coming in to start the lesson. Lay looked around the classes while the teacher wrote something on the blackboard. He saw Kris’s place was no one sitting there. “ Where is Kris?” 

Luhan shrugged. “ I don’t know. I saw him talking with someone on the phone so serious.” 

Lay just nodded. He yelped a little when he feels the vibrated in his pocket pant. He realizes it was his phone. He pulled out his iPhone and smiled when saw that name on the screen. He looked the teacher to make sure she doesn't notice it. He touches his phone to read the message. 

From: Cutey Hana~

Did you steal my phone number? Awesome Lay XD~

Lay grinned. Yup, he ‘stole’ her number when Hana still sleeps in the infirmary. 

From: Awesome Lay

What? I’m awesome~ Hehehe, can I have your number?

Hana chuckled. She just shook her head. 

From: Cutey Hana~

You already have it! Geez, just focus your class before the teacher took your phone away. I’m off my phone. I want to sleep.

Lay smiled. Before he keep the phone before the teacher notice it. 


Hana opened the bottle pill. She looked inside as saw just 4 pills only inside there. She takes out 2 pills before she puts into and drinks the water to swallow it. She takes a calender was on her lamp table beside her bed. 

She saw a big round red was circling for today's date. She realizes she forgot about her appointment at the hospital today. She sighed before she puts back down the calender and getting ready for going to the hospital.

 

Kris rubbed his head. “ Geez, ma, not need to bring it here. I will back to the house this weekend. Don’t burden yourself for bringing the cookies.” said Kris in concern. 

His mother called him and said that she wanted to send her son favorite homemade cookies because Kris always told her that he wanted to eat that, but he can’t go home because he was staying in the dorm. He can only back home on the weekend when he not busy in the school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter