Ch. 15

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Vacation everybody~” yelled Krystal happily as soon she stepped out from the school. She saw her driver not far from the gate. “ Mr. Kang!” 

The summer vacation has started. Many students had their own event in the summer. Some of them went back to their home town and some of them were having road trip with their friends. For EXO princes, as usual activity in the summer. Vacation at the beach with Suho’s freaking big house in Jeju. Everyone were followed expect the three member. 

Yixing decline his trip with them because he had another plan. Jongin said he went back to his hometown. While, Kris? Their don’t know what his reason. The tall brunette usually get bored when alone at home. His parent worked even in the summer. They still loved Kris and asking him how he doing at the school. 

While the blonde girl was walked weakling with her blank face. “ Unnie, why are you walking so slow?” nagged Krystal as dragged her twin sister to the car. Her face still blank as her mind keeps thinking why was happen yesterday.

Why suddenly he break up with me? Thought Hana. She was in the deep though as the car stopped under the traffic light. The music was beating on the speaker loudly because of Krystal was sitting beside the driver. Mr. Kang just shook his head looked at the young girl was sing and dancing along with the song.  

Mr. Kang glanced at Hana in the rear-view mirror. He saw his daughter’s boss was a bit gloomy. Must something was happen to her. He decided not to asked her anything. It’s might her personal life. “ Ah, unnie! I’m forget to asked you.”

Hana looked up at her twin was already turn her head to the back. “ What is it?” 

“ Can my friends follow us to Busan? They said, they really wanted visit Busan. Please?” Krystal make a puppy eyes to Hana and hoping she agreed. 

Hana just nodded. “ Okay.” 

“ Thank you!” chirped Krystal as she send the message to her friends. 

Hana sighed. WHY HE BREAK UP WITH ME??


“ Mom!!! Mom!!! We’re home!!!” why Krystal was so excited today? Did something happen to her? Hana just shrugged as followed her entered their home. 

“ Aigoo, my twins! W-Wait the minute?” Jessica furrowed her brow as looked at her twin daughter in suspicious. Hana blinked her eyes to her mother and Krystal looked at her with her lovely puppy eyes. 

Hana almost laughed by looking at her mother face doesn’t believe. Usually they will coming home separately. “ We’re good already, mom. I told you don’t worry, right?” said Hana as she puts her arm on her twin’s shoulder. Krystal nodded. 

Jessica was relief. “ Finally.” 


Hana will went to Busan the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow, she wanted to spending her time with her family before went to Busan. She miss her grandmother. The blonde girl really want to called her at the end, she got scold because worry too much on her grandmother. I’m still strong women. Don’t worry about me! That’s what she always said. Her grandmother a bit stubborn lady but she had nice and soft heart. 

That night, the Jung’s family spending the night summer with diner together. The twin’s mother really great in cooking. “ I’m really bad in cooking.” said Krystal as she pouted. “ Mom, can you teach me how to make seaweed soup?”

Jessica frowned at her younger twin. “ I can’t trust you to enter my kitchen. You two almost burn the whole kitchen before.” 

Hana just chuckled look at Krystal was whining at mother. She and her twin really bad in cooking. She still remember when she and her twin baking a cake for mother’s birthday at the end the cake was burn and taste horrible. 

Donghae just shook his head. Jessica slapped his arm. “ You’re just same as them.” 

“ At least, I don’t burn the kitchen.” 


“ Who was the friend of yours?” asked Hana as soon she entered Krystal’s room. After diner, Hana went to her room to take a warm shower and wear a clean pajamas. She wanted go to kitchen to get some yogurt. She decided to stopped by to Krystal’s room to asked her about her friend that she bring. 

“ Hmm? Two person.” Krsytal was pack out her clothes for the suitcase. 

“ Who?” Hana crossed her arms across her chest as raised one of her brow. Her shoulder presses to the door frame. 

Krystal just smiled. “ Secret~ Just see that day. You will be shocked!” she just laughed as closed the closet door and take the towel. Hana just watched her until she entered the bathroom. She just shrugged. She hoping that two person not someone that she know. Maybe, her friend for her group. 

She just hoping. 


The day after tomorrow, Hana furrowed her brow with her arms crossing on her chest looked the two familiar face was standing in front of her at the same train number. Krystal smiled happily looked him. “ Jonginnie~” she waved to him as she runs to him with spread her both arms. She about to hugged him before someone pulled her collar. 

Krystal looked at the person who pulled her collar. Her twin eyes keeps looked at the person who was beside Jongin. 

The tall brunette just smiled awkwardly. “ H-Hi?” 

Hana just sighed frustrated as palm her face. The most of her friend, why she pick WU YIFAN? What the hell he doing here? 

“ Unnie, I’m sorry! I’m the one who invited him. Don’t mad at him, okay? I don’t want Jongin lonely because we’re two were female. He need a male friend, so I invited Kris. I heard you two were friend. That’s why I invited him.” She grinned to her with showed her white pear teeth with blinked her eyes cutely. Hana takes a deep sighed. “ Fine.” She had to give up on Krystal. 

“ Yay!” chirped Krystal as dragged Jongin with her arm hooking together with him along with the her pink suitcase. Hana just shook her head looking at them had just entered the train. 

She walked toward to the train with her suitcase. The tall brunette followed her from behind. As they entered the train. Hana puts the suitcase on the top of surface for the bag where she was seating under it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter