I'm sorry.

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dear readers, I'm sorry for make you guys waiting so long. The story I will not continue to write it. I will busy because of college these days and final exam. Another reason was, I really don't know what to do about this story. It's hard for me to do this story. but, I had keep my plot. Just enjoyed it if you wanted to know what happen. I'm sorry again. *bow* *bow* *bow* TT TT TT (Please ignored my grammar mistake)

 

- The Pink Tiger know about Hana sickness after the fighting between J-da, Nana and Hana. Kris knows the truth about Hana sickness. Kris kisses Hana because she won’t stop her laughed because of Kris was scared and yelled like a girl inside the haunted house. Krystal take a picture of them kiss. She got hit by her twins sister. 

-Lay and Halla in love with each other. Hana forgives Lay and thanks to him for being a good boyfriend for her. 

-Lay found out that Sehun was Halla’s cousin.

-Hana become the Pink Tigers assistant couch for incoming match in Seoul. Their opponent to be their infamous rival that was The Rainbow (I just put the name) and one of the member was Jaekyung cousin, Seungah, the captain. Their clubs taking over the basketball name after heard the queen of basketball, Hana leaving the team. 

- Hana hates them because she playing dirty. Nana had broken her arms before because of her pushed her during layup. She got banned for always during the match.

- Kris and Hana opened up for each other. They having a simple date. Hana told her about she become a couch. Kris proud of her. He warned to her don’t ever stepped inside the court. 

- Will you love me if my legs disable? 
-Even if you rejecting me, I will love you until you love me back. You’re perfect as you’re Hana. I don’t care if you’re blind, deaf and lost your legs. I will always there for you.

- Hana touched what he had said. They kiss under the beautiful moonlight. 

- During the match, the two team fight hard to gets the basket. 75-80. The Rainbow gets the lead during second half. Hana gets tense from the side of the court. Kris and his teammates and her friends watching the match. Suddenly, Seungah played dirty again. She pushed hard Uee on the purpose as she fallen like she had an accident during Uee guard the opponent.

- Uee sprained her fingers because she pushed to hard. The referee give a warned at Uee. Suddenly, the Pink Tigers team getting more down during second half because of fouls. After 5 fouls, their will got banned.

- During the rest, 2 girls got hurt and 2 got fouls. Jimin wanted to enters but the couch don’t want her to enter because she still sick. Hana wiling to entered the match. The couch was shocked. ‘ I’m still the Pink Tigers members. As a captain, I will take responsibly about this.” 

- Kris shocked at Hana entered the court for third half. The stadium suddenly excited because the queen had comeback. He suddenly worried about her and just pray her to be sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter