Ch. 9

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess what!!!! I have two week break!!! Yahoo!!!! it's enough time to updated this story. I don't know when will be updated. So, enjoy the updated!!!

==============================================

Hana walked slowly down the hallway with a dazed expression on her face. Some students around her looked at her weirdly. 

That jerk kissed me!!! A KISS!!! MY FIRST KISS!!! HE STOLE IT!!!

She never had any kisses from the boys before, but that angry bird jerk was stealing it. My pure lips, she cried. She shook her head to make it forget. Her mind keeps flashing when Kris kisses her. Slowly, her cheek getting hotter and her face was so red as a tomato. She shook her head again. “ Get out!! Get out!!” She doesn't realize that she had passed by Lay and his friends. 

Lay notice she was walking without looked in front and keep shaking her head continuous. He said to his friends that he had something to do before walking toward Hana. 

“ Hana!” 

Hana turns her head weakly and saw Lay was running toward her side. The dimple boy tilts his head and stared at the blonde girl face. Her face was still in the red. “ Are you alright?” asked Lay in concern.  

Her eyes blinked rapidly before she shook her head again. “ N-Nothing! I’m okay!!!” She laughed awkwardly with rubbing her back neck. Silently, she cursed Kris because of the kiss. 

Lay showed his dimple smiled. “ If you say so. Oh, let’s go to our next class together beside I can spend with you until this noon only.” 

Hana tilts her head. “ Why? Are you going somewhere?” 

The dimple boy chuckled before tapped his finger on Hana’s forehead. “ Are you forgetting? I will be in Jeju for tomorrow match.”

, making ‘o’ space before she lets out grinned. “ Hehehe, I’m forgetting.” 

“ It’s alright.” said Lay as showed his smiled. “ Let’s go to the class together.” He grabbed her hand and hold it softly as he pulled her slowly to walk together. 

Hana looked their hand was holding together. She wanted to pull but, Lay doesn’t want to let it go. “ No need to hold my hand, Yixing.” She bit shy because some student looked at them.

Lay smirked as looked at her. “ You know what Hana, I like when you say my real name.” 

She bit her lips before she smiled shyly at him. His smile really attractive with his dimple on it. Lay chuckled because Hana shyness. She just let him drag her away. Hana stared at him. She feels a weird and warm feeling sudden. It’s a different feeling when she with Kris. Her heart might beat, but not faster as when she with Kris. 

What is this feeling? I’m confused now.


“ Noona~ Noona~ Did you come to send me off??” said Sehun with his adorable face after Hana from his side and hook his arms with her. 

Hana smiled to him. “ Hey, Sehun. Did you change your hair color?” Hana realizes that younger hair was no longer black. His hair now dye into a rainbow.

Sehun pouted as touched his fringe. “ Luhan-hyung make me like this!! He told me he would buy me a dozen bubble tea if I dye this rainbow hair.” He furrowed his brow. “ He was lying to me! I looked ugly now~” 

The blonde girl laughed as ruffle his rainbow hair. “ You looked handsome, Sehun. It’s suited to you by the way.” 

The rainbow face delighted. “ Really? Then, I will keep it.” Hana just chuckled. They arrived at the bus was near to the school entrance. 

Hana saw Lay was packing the bag into the bag place. Kris was talking to the coach about something. He looked serious. Then, he saw Hana with the maknae, their eyes meet. Quickly Hana avoids his eyes and tried to ignore him. 

Hana was about to call Lay was busy with packing the luggage before she saw Krystal was climbing down from the bus. Krystal saw her twin with furrowed her brows to her. She faces away from Hana before going to her boyfriend side. 

The blonde girl scoffed and she realizes that Krystal isn't wearing school uniform. “ What Krystal is doing here, Sehun?” asked Hana.

Sehun shrugged. “ I don’t know, but I heard she followed us.” 

“ Oh...” 


“ Where is Kai??” asked Sehun was impatiently waiting in the bus with his head out from the window. He saw Taemin was putting Kai’s and his luggage and into the bag place. 

“ He will come in 5.” answered Taemin before close the bag place door. 

Minho yawned loudly at the back of the bus sitting together with Changmin. Jonghyun come join them with sits in front Minho sits beside window. “ You shouldn’t play War Craft too much. Eww, looked at your dark circle.”

Changmin throw his favorite neck pillow to the tall guy. “ Shut up, Jonghyun!” The tall guy grabbed the neck pillow.

“ Should I told Victoria that you throw her pillow away?” smirked him in sarcastic. Changmin glared at him before snatch back his pillow. 
Minho groaned. “ You two so noisy. Let’s me sleep!” 

“ Tao! Tao! Zitao! Did you hear about the match yesterday in Jeju?” asked Chanyeol excitedly sits beside Tao was playing his phone game. The panda shook his head. “ Nope. Why?”

“ I heard Infinite went into semi final after defeat the Speed team.” 

“ Really? I bit they getting stronger now. I never heard them into semi final before.” said Tao. 

“ Right~” Chanyeol and Tao, keep talking about the other match before Sehun walked toward them with his pouted. He sits across the happy virus with fold his arms on his chest. 

“ How long we will wait?” asked Sehun grumpily. Chanyeol looked at the maknae. 

“ What's wrong with him?” whispered him to Tao. The panda smirked with looked at Sehun. 

“ I bit he was jealousy that Lay-hyung take away his favorite noona.” said Tao as he loudly said the last part.
 
Sehun glared at him. “ I’m not!!!” deny him. He feels Chanyeol ruffle his rainbow hair. “ Nice hair you have~”

Tao and Chanyeol laughing at him. Sehun pouted and his eyes were glassy, almost cried. “ Noona says, I’m handsome...” Mumbled him and he pouted even more. 

“ Yah, he turns into a duck now!” teased Chanyeol. Sehun glared at him before he hit the tall guy was still laughing hard. While member teasing each other, Krystal climbs up the bus and saw the rainbow and the happy virus keep pulling and hit each other. She sits in front sit in the right row beside window behind the driver sits. The member doesn't notice her enter. She sighed. 

“ Kris, check the member! We need to go now!” shouted the coach. Kris nodded. He remembers he saw Lay with Hana behind the bus. He walked toward them, but stops his step and overheard their conservation. 

“ I like you, Hana.” 

Kris hides himself with presses his back at the bus. He wanted to hear more. Lay like Hana? Thought him in curiousity. 

Hana blinked her eyes. She hesitated what to answer. It’s true, she like Lay but she still confused with her feelings. She heard Lay chuckled. “ Did I surprises you? It’s okay if you don’t answer it. I’ll be waiting with your answer.” He smiled. 

Hana smiled slightly to him. “ I’m sorry. I...I kind of confused these days. My feeling bit messed up.” She feels someone patted her head. She looked up and saw Lay with his dimples smiled. 

“ It’s okay. Take your time.” 

Hana cheeks lit pink with bit her lips. “ Thank you.” said Hana with a soft voice. Suddenly, they heard someone clearing his throat. She saw Kris showed up himself.

“ Umm, sorry for disturbing, but we need to go now, Yixing.” said Kris as his eyes looked at Hana. Lay nodded before winked at Hana. 

“ I’ll be waiting!” said Lay happily. Hana nodded as smiled at him. “ Good luck!” then, he walked away from them and enter the bus. 

Hana looked at the tall blonde awkwardly. “ Hey...” Kris looked at her and saw she bit her lips again. He saw she blushed again after their eyes meet. “ G-Good luck too...” stammered her before walked away. Kris just smiled to himself before entered the bus. 

“ WAIT UP!!!!” shouted Kai was running toward the bus. 

“ COME ON, KAI!!!!” yelled back Taemin. Sehun happily waved to his favorite sister. “ Noona!!! I will bring back souvenir for you!!!”

Hana laughed as waves back him and not realize Kai was running toward her from behind. “ Okay! Make su-AH!” she almost finished her sentence before someone grabs her waist as her body turn to him and feels a peck on her forehead. The blonde girl widens her eyes. 

Sehun dropped the jaw. Kris and Lay widen their eyes and can’t believe what was happen. Krystal gasped. Jonghyun and Taemin is just whistles to him happily. Changmin and Minho still in the dreamland. “ That’s good, Kai!!!” cheered Taemin. 

Hana looked at Kai was smirking at her. She just blinked her eyes. “ Wish me luck, Noona!” he winked at her before run to the bus after the coach shouted to him. He waved to Hana as entered the bus. 

Hana saw the rainbow hair boy grabbed Kai collar and shakes him. “ WHY DID YOU KISS HER???” The bus was driven off after she hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter