Ch. 13

Bounce to the World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, readers! Long time have seen, right? I have been busy with the college recently. Next week is my final exam. I decided to updated this fanfic. It's already 2 month, I think, since I'm updated it. I'm sorry for making this too long. Well, Christmas is near now. Merry Christmas for everyone who celebrate it. Here your present. :)

Double Updated!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kris POV

I saw she played. The way she dribbles and dunks the ball looked like a professional player. I was amazed. I never thought she can play that well. I saw her sadness planted on her face. It’s hurt inside my heart. I wanted to run to her and hugged her tightly with said some comforting words. She jumped like flying onto the sky with a pair of wing and dunk the ball.

Suddenly, she stumbled hard on the floor after jumping to hard. The orange ball bounce and rolling to the side. I heard she sobbed hard. “ I hate it...” her voice was cracked between her sobs. She punched the floor hardly. I can feel a sting in my heart. “ Hurt...” slowly, I walked toward her. I stopped in front of her as crouched down. I grabbed her arms to help her, but she pushed me away without raising her head.

“ Go away...”

“ You’re hurt,” 

“ It’s not your concern,” She tried to stand by herself, but end up stumbling again. I instead to grab her, but she keeps pushing me away. “ Hana...” she tried to stand again, but she stumble as I grabbed her arms to pulled her closer.

“ Go away, Yifan!!!” She pushed me again. This girl really stubborn. I grabbed her shoulder as looked at her seriously. Her eyes slightly red and puffy because of crying. It’s hurting me looked her broken like this. “ Don’t be stubborn, Hana! You’re hurt now!! Don’t try to push me!!” I yelled at her. She looked a bit shocked. She just lowered gaze as I lifted her bridal styles. I saw her tears still rolling down onto her cheeks. She sobbed hard as I walked and heading to the infirmary.

 “ I’m sorry...” whispered her as her arms wrapped around my neck. She keeps mumbling a few times before she fell asleep on my shoulder because of exhausted. I stared at her beautiful face. 

“ It’s not even your fault, Hana.” 


I keep staring at her was sleeping soundless. I sat on the chair was beside her bed. Almost an hour I keep watching her. She looked peaceful with she was sleeping. Dr. Kim was off duty today. Why he had off day today? 

What should I do? I sighed as my hair. I heard she whimpered in her sleep. I looked up to her. “ Hana?” 

“ Soojung...” 

She still thinks about Krystal even that girl keep pushing her away. I don’t understand. What make this twin sisters fall apart? What makes Krystal hating her so much? Those make me curious. I wanted to know the truth, but I know it’s not my place to intervene their life. 

I saw Hana had stop whimpered. Maybe, I should get some drink before her awake. I get up and walked to the door. I glance at Hana for a while before walking out of the infirmary.


“ Yah, was true about Krystal?” 

“ I can’t believe that blonde girl was her twin sister!” 

“ She was lying at us!!”

I sighed as I pass through the hallway with full rumor about the twin. I don’t want saying anything bad about Krystal. She still my friend. I knew her since I enter this school. It’s hard for me to accept it. I used to crush on her and happy to be his boyfriend. Suddenly, Hana appear and turn out was her twins. She make my heart flutter more. 

I like the way she furrowed her brows. When she flustered, her cheek become red and don’t know what to do next. Her voice was soft and caring. Her smiled was beautiful like a starlight on the sky. It’s hurting me when she was hurt. She might be strong but, I knew she was crying inside. I wanted run to her and hugged her tightly. 

The sound of tin rolling down from the vending machine. I bend down and take two tins was inside. I walked back to infirmary. She must be awake now. I was about to open the door before I saw Hana was hugging someone. It’s Yixing. How can he know that she was here? Or maybe she called for him? 

I just standing there staring at them. Yixing was her hair softly. I saw Hana was smiling to him. I grip the coffee tin. I don’t know how to react now. They looked perfect to each other. I saw their hand laced together before I saw Yixing kisses on her forehead. 

Did they were together? Why I don’t know about this? I stared at them for last time before walked away. 

End POV

Junsu wrapped the bandages around her bruised ankle. As he done his work, he pushed back the chair in front of his desk. “ You should be careful, Hana. Your legs might be worse. You’re lucky your legs not broken.” told Junsu as written some record in his niece’s files. 

The blonde girl sat on the chair was beside the doctor’s table. “ I know...” mumbled her. Junsu saw his niece’s eyes seems dark and sad. Did something happen to her at school? She keeps silence since she arrived here. Hana said that she was tripped on the stairs again, but Junsu knew she was lied. She might play basketball. Usually, when she was sad or angry, the way to release those tensions is play basketball. “ I will send off you to school before midnight. My shift has already ended.” 


“ Bye, Uncle Su!” she waved to him as Junsu smiled at her before drove off. Hana sighed as entered the school. She bit limp because of her sprained leg. She need almost a week to recover it. 
She walked pass the soccer field. She could see a few students played soccer. “ I shouldn’t jump so hard. If not, it won’t happen like this.” mumbled her as dragged her leg. She wished someone help her now. Can’t you see a girl limping here? 

Suddenly, a ball flying toward her and hit her head. Hana groaned.

“ Ouch!” she rubbed her sore head. She cursed that ball before turned around to face who the owner of the ball. “ YAH!” she yelled. 

His big doe eyes widen. He flinched when Hana yelled at him with a loud voice. The blonde girl blinked at him. It’s Luhan was kicking it. 

“ Wow, that’s loud...” laughed Luhan awkwardly. “ Are you alright?” The deer looked down and saw her bandage leg. Hana was wearing sandal so easy to her walking around. 

“ Hey, Luhan. The ball really hates me.” deadpanned Hana. The deer suddenly flustered. 

“ Oh, I’m sorry, Hana! I was too excited and not realize that I kick it to hard.” explained Luhan. “ Are you alright?” asked him again.

Hana just nodded. “ I’m alright. I need to go to my dorm now.” She about to walk away before Luhan saying something. 

“ W-wait! I will help you!”


Luhan walked slowly with her arm slung on his shoulder. Hana sighed. “ I’m sorry, Lu. I had troublesome you.” 

The deer just chuckled. “ Chill, girl! You looked hard to walk. I can’t leave a girl walked alone at night.” Hana just laughed. Luhan is a really nice friend. 

They had arrived in front of the girl’s dorm. “ Okay! Here we go.” 

“ Thanks for help me, Luhan.” said Hana with a smiled. 

“ Nah, it’s nothing! See you tomorrow!!” smiled Luhan as walking away from her. Hana just chuckled before heading inside the dorm.


The orange ball flies straight into the air. He grabbed it before did again a few times. Suddenly, he stopped and sat up with a big sighed. His roommate doesn’t hear anything because of focus playing video games. He punched the controller and moved side to side.  

The tall brunette stared at the wall. The scene in infirmary keeps flashing in his head. He ruffles his hair in frustrated before throw the ball away and hit the bowl of popcorn was on the coffee table. Changmin pause the game and yelled at the tall brunette. “ Yah!” the popcorn had already scattered on the floor and table. He glared at Kris was furrowed, his brow. “ Hana was right. You look like an angry bird when you’re angry.” Changmin said with sarcasm. Kris just rolled his eyes as grabbed the blanket to cover him before lying on the bed facing the wall. 

“ What's wrong with you, bro?” asked Changmin as continue played his video game. 

“ Nothing...” mumbled the tall brunette. 

The tall friend raised a brow. He had seen Kris like this before. He usually grumpy because of angry or jealous. Wait! “ Don’t tell me, you had fallen in love again?!” deadpanned Changmin before a big pillow flying toward him and hit his head hardly. “ Ouch! Yah, Kris!”

“ S-Shut up!” Changmin smirked.

“ So, it’s true! Who was her this time? Ah, Hana?” 

Another pillow was flying again.

“ Ouch! Ew, stinky bolster...”

 

Jessica was cutting some vegetable for today's lunch. At the same time, stirs the soup was beside her. The maid named Marina. She already 40 years old. She had been working with Jung’s family almost 10 years. She knew everything about this family. She really royal maid for this family. The madam of this house not usually hired many maids. She usually cooks by herself with Marina helped. 

Marina had back after pick up the tray was in front of the madam’s twin daughter. She sighed. “ She still doesn’t want to talk to anyone.” said Marina as but the dirty tray inside the sink. 

The mother of twins just sighed. “ I really don’t know what to do now. She suppose to go to therapy now.” Jessica frustrated. She really don’t know what's wrong with Soojung. Has Jessica done something wrong? Or she felt that she was abandoned? She keeps trying to talk to her, but she really don’t want to speak up what she had felt.

Suddenly, the bell was ringing. Jessica wondered who was in front of the door. Her husband usually will call to her before he was on the way back home. She walked toward to security screen was on the wall near the door. She saw her childhood friend, Junsu was in front of the door. She opened the door for him and let him enter. 

“ What brings you here?” asked Jessica as Junsu takes off the shoes before stepped into the living room. 

“ Is that wrong to visit my sister-in-law?” asked Junsu. Jessica rolled her eyes before telling the maid to make some coffee. 

The coffee had served on the table. The doctor takes a sip of the coffee. He nodded after he taste of the sweetness of the coffee, but not too sweet. “ How Soojung? I heard she got suspended from the school.” said the doctor. Jessica just sighed before shook her head weakly.

“ I don’t know, Su. She...She seems to avoid us.” Jessica stared outside of the window. The garden was so beautiful today. “I never thought she did that. Since Hana entered that school, she becomes more silenced. I tried to speak or asking her what's wrong, but she doesn’t want to talk and shut herself from us. I thought their relationship will be improved if they were together. It’s getting worse now.” explained Jessica before drinks the coffee slowly. 

Junsu nodded. “ Hana met me today.” 

The mother stared at her with anxious. “ What happen to her?” 

“ She sprained her leg. She might play basketball again.” Jessica just sighed in relief. “ She seems to have a problem too.” 

“ I knew she kept thinking of Soojung and blame herself. It’s not even her fault. If Soojung knew that her twin had an illness, I don’t know what happen after this. I just wished that Soojung forgives her for leaving her alone i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter