Talk

Dude Looks Like a Lady

Baekhyun felt that he was finally ready to go back to work. Not only was he sick and tired of being bored and waiting for Sehun to come back from work so that the two of them could do something, it also allowed him to take his mind off of anything concerning Chanyeol and whether he was going to come back or not. It kept him distracted and it kept him happy, he was more than glad to be back! 

"I was beginning to think that you were going to drag this lunch break out for as long as you could" a co-worker said as Baekhyun laughed and shook his head 
"The line in the place was so long, I literally shovelled the food down and risked the chance or burning my tongue to get back here" he replied, the two going in opposite directions before his co-worker stopped and turned back around. 

"Oh yeah! Somebody came by here wanting to see you"
"Did... did they say who they were?" Baekhyun asked feeling slightly aprehensive as to what his co-worker was going to tell him next. 

"They didn't, they just said they wanted to see you. I told them to go wait where you usually teach" and with that turned around and left Baekhyun there by himself. Turning towards his practice room, he felt very nervous. If it was Sehun, then Sehun would have told his co-workers who he was and why he was there. If it was anybody from his family- though he doubt they were ever the type to come visit family members at work- Baekhyun felt they would have done the same (though feeling slightly offended that nobody knew who they were). With this personnot naming themselves, Baekhyun had a pretty good idea as to who it would be. 

The closer he got to the room, the faster his heartbeat began to increase. Finally being able to see Chanyeol, he knew that it was finally time for the two of them to sit down and try to talk it out. With Chanyeol faced away from him, this made it easier for Baekhyun to compose himself, with Chanyeol occupied in pressing the paino keys in a random song gave Baekhyun the opportunity to sneak in and shut the door behind him. 

Hearing the door shut, the keys Chanyeol played stopped and he jumped, turning around to face Baekhyun
"H-hey!" 

Baekhyun was about to say something back, but stopped when he saw the mark on Chanyeol's chin 
"Oh, your friend did that" Chanyeol explained as Baekhyun's eyes widened "Sehun I believe he's called"

 

 

"I know who you are" 

Sensing that the person at the door was unhappy with him, Chanyeol knew that he had to be careful to not further upset them. He had no idea why they were unhappy, however if he wanted to keep things running smoothly he would have to tread lightly. 

Stuck in his thoughts, the realisation that a fist was flying towards him came all too late when the fist collided with his chin 
"What... what the hell was that for?" he asked, holding his chin whilst the person who punched him waved his hand about, grimacing slightly 
"That's for how you treated Baekhyun you jackass" they replied. 

"Who are you?" 
"Sehun, I'm Baekhyun's best friend!" 

Ah, so that's where Baekhyun got the name from 

"So you're Sehun" Chanyeol muttered, backing away when Sehun raised his fist again 
"What are you doing here? I'm surprised you'd even show up after how you left things with Baekhyun" and Chanyeol knew that if he wanted to avoid another beating from Sehun he was going to have to start explaining and start explaining quickly. 

 

 

"So then once I explained everything to him, he may have called me a few names  shall not repeat and told me you were here. He specifically stated that if I didn't get my over here to speak to you then he was going to kick mine" 

Wow, okay, who knew Sehun was like that? BaeKhyun hadn't seen or heard of him doing something like that since the two of them were in university! 

"Wh-what are you doing here?" he finally asked as Chanyeol took a seat down on the stool in front of the piano and patted the spot next to him. Baekhyun sat down, but he turned away so the two weren't facing each other. 

"It took a while for me to realise, in fact my friend was the one who kinda knocked some sense into me" Chanyeol began, playing with his fingers as he sighed heavily "What I'm trying to say is that I was a and this is my version of a really crappy apology which will not be able to make up how I spoke to you and treated you" 

A really crappy apology it was. This is what took Chanyeol so long to come see him after the first time he tried to speak to him? 

"Do you know how guilty I felt after you found out? Or how horrible I felt as I packed my things and left like that?" Baekhyun asked "I felt so... so... I can't even find the emotion to describe how I felt, because I know I did wrong and yet you never gave me the chance to tell you my side of the story" 

"Why do you think I'm here now? If I didn't want to speak to you then I wouldn't be here" 
"I only did it becase I wanted to help my family out. After my brother ran away... i-it broke them and I wanted to be the one to keep them going. W-when they told me I was getting married I thought it was to a female, I-I didn't know I was going to be the female!" Baekhyun explained, voice shaking throughout his explanation. 

"I never meant to hurt you like that Chanyel, really. I just wanted to help my family out so much a-and once it started I just didn't know how to stop it!" 
"I know you never meant to hurt me, and I never should have put all the blame on you. It was our parents who did this to us and yet I was just so angry I just needed somebody to lame there and then" 

The two of them being able to talk it out actually made themselves feel better. Whatever they had kept up inside of them they were able to get out and whatever they were feeling previously, they felt much better afterwards. 

"I'm sorry Baekhyun. What I said to you back home, I never meant it I just said it in a stupid rage. You don't disguest me and if anything I could have said no to the marriage but I didn't. Maybe because deep down... deep down I feared my parents and what they would do to me if I said no" Chanyeol said, the two of them sat there in silence. 

Very slowly Baekhyun began to laugh, he didn't know why but once he started he couldn't stop. His laughter was contagious as very soon Chanyeol began to laugh and soon the two found themselves laughing very loudly and yet they didn't know why. 

"This still doesn't escape the fact that we were massively screwed over and yet our families still act like nothing has happened" Chanyeol pointed out once the two of them were able to calm down. 

"I get off at five. By then Sehun should be no threat to you; nightshift. This way we'll have peace when he plan our revenge" 

Chanyeol liked the way Baekhyun thought... 


Yehet!! 

They talked! They finally talked to each other! Praise the Lord they talked!! 

Ah some of your comments from the previous chapter made me laugh. I think you'll like the next chapter, I've been wanting to write it for so long! 

Until the next chapter!!