Discovered

Dude Looks Like a Lady

Something was wrong. Though Chanyeol didn't verbally express it, Baekhyun could see through his body language and the looks that were sent his way that something was most definitely wrong and he wanted to get to the bottom of it.

"There's nothing wrong Bokyung, trust me" Chanyeol said when Baekhyun had asked him if everything was indeed fine. Baekhyun however was not willing to believe him; for starters Chanyeol's whole attitude towards him, he thought, had done a complete U-turn. It was like Baekhyun had done something to Chanyeol to make him act like this towards him and yet he had no idea just what it was he had done to make Chanyeol act this way. 

It reminded Baekhyun of the first few days after they were first married, how there was nothing but small talk between the two of them and it looked as though Chanyeol despised Baekhyun for having to marry him. It felt like that just as they were able to move forward they had take huge steps backwards and yet Baekhyun just didn't know what it was that was making this happen. 

Whilst this had worried Baekhyun in the beginning a more pressing matter, at least in his opinion, had come to plague him in the day since Chanyeol's attitude had seemed to change towards him. He was beginning to feel much better as his cold slowly began to leave his body, however having a temperature throughout and then feel it begin to break, Baekhyun was starting to become a hot, sweaty mess which made him feel and look a lot more horrible than he had been whilst suffering with the bleeding thing! 

"I really need to sort my priorities out" Baekhyun muttered to himself, sat in the living room fanning himself 
"Why so?" Chanyeol asked, walking in and frowning at the sight of Baekhyun sprawled out on the sofa fanning himself. The pose he was sat in was quite unladylike if Chanyeol said so himself. 

"I'm more concerned over how sweaty and gross I feel instead of making sure that I'm recovering from my cold properly" Baekhyun explained, huffing to himself and fanning himself harder to try and cool down. It was winter for crying out loud! Why was he so hot in one of the coldest seasons of the year? He liked to think it was because of dressing up as a girl and wearing the wig, make up and clothes to make him look like a girl was adding to the heat. He couldn't wait until Chanyeol had gone off to work and he could rip the layers away from him and be able to breathe. 

"Do you want me to open a window for you?" Chanyeol asked, waiting for Baekhyun to nod his head before doing so "It may get a bit cold though, so make sure that you don't let yourself get too cold and catch a cold again" 
"Oh don't worry I wont" Baekhyun reassured and once again Chanyeol found himself staring. Like the last time he stared and wasn't sure if he had been imagining it or not, and just like last time he shrugged it off and went to work, leaving Baekhyun where he sat. 

 

 

"Let's go Chanyeol. We have a meeting with your grandfather and you know how moody he gets if we're even a minute late" Tao announced barging into Chanyeol's office, without even knocking, to find his friend sat at the computer watching the computer screen intently. 

"I'll be there in a second" he muttered not even bothering to look up to spare his friend a glance 
"What you researching?" Tao asked, shutting the door and leaning against it. 

"Nothing that concerns you. Just a bit of research of that's all"  
"It must be really important research if you're not bothering to look at me when you speak" Tao pointed out 
"Like I said; it's nothing that should concern you my nosy little friend" Chanyeol's response making Tao scoff.

"Nosy? I'll have you know I'm one of the tallest in this place and almost as tall as you! Now come on, if we don't get to that meeting soon then people are going to become cranky"

Hearing how cranky Tao was becoming did Chanyeol decide that maybe it was time to leave his research be for now and act to his friends wishes, making sure to actually lock his computer- knowing all too well that Tao was prone to being extremely nosy and would probably attempt to come back later on and see what Chanyeol was looking that. 

 

 

By the time Chanyeol had returned home, it was well past midnight. Meetings, deadlines and co-workers who were unwilling to work with him had pushed Chanyeol's return home further back with each hour that had passed. As was usual, Chanyeol found a note from Baekhyun saying that there was some leftover takeaway if he wanted any and after eating and watching a bit of television he was ready to go to bed and thanked the high heavens he actually had some time off from work the next day so that he could sleep in and rest well enough. 

Coming to the top of the stairs, Chanyeol would usually have only spared Baekhyun's bedroom door a glance and go straight to his room. Tonight however something stirred within him and he just felt compelled to go over and check in on Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun never locked the door to his room. He never had any fear that Chanyeol would barge in overnight and discover him as he was. Very quietly Chanyeol turned the door handle and opened the door, only opening it to the extent where it wouldn't squeak, side stepping in and closing it slightly behind him. Straight away the first thing that hit him was how cold it was in the room, looking over and sighing when he saw that Baekhyun had fallen asleep and left the window wide open. 

Tiptoeing across the floor, Chanyeol shut the window and made a note to remind Baekhyun in the morning that the next time he feels sleepy to actually check if everything is shut before he plans on doing so. Turning around, Chanyeol found that the blanket- instead of actually covering Bekhyun- was lying on the floor. No wonder he go ill so easily, he never covered up properly in the winter. 

Picking the blanket up, something had hit the ground with a soft thud. Chanyeol took no notice of it until he went to put the blanket back onto Baekhyun and found that he no longer had longer hair, no longer wore the make up Chanyeol was use to seeing him in, in fact he didn't look like Bokyung at all and Chanyeol realised that there was a guy sleeping in the bed in the place of where Bokyung would have slept. Dropping the blanket and stepping back, Chanyeol saw the wig on the floor, stumbling backwards and gasping. 

The noise didn't wake Baekhyun up, he only groaned and turned over in the bed to make himself comfortable. Seeing him like this, Chanyeol couldn't do anything, he didn't know how to react. All he could do was back out of the room, pinching himself to see if he was dreaming, or whether this whole time he never really had a wife but the other guy sleeping in that room instead...