Competition?

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

Yong Hwa was awfully confused.

“Omg! FAN! FAN! Wow, you’ve become so handsome! Well, not that you weren’t before but I don’t know where I’m going with this…” Kahi was overly excited.

 

“Aye…stop embarrassing yourself teacher” Shin Hye exclaimed.

 

‘Teacher?’ He realized. ‘ How awkward..I wonder if she gave her the flowers that time..’ He stood there.

 

“You know him?”

“Yes I do. He..”

Yong Hwa shook his head and signaled her to not say anything.

 

“Um.. He sang once and um I  became his fan right away.”

“Ohhh”

“Hello…” He came in the room awkwardly.

“You came? Its pretty late.” She covered herself with her blanket.

“ Yeah. I just saw the news and I felt like coming to see you.” He smiled.

Kahi was fangirling silently.

He continued. “I wanted to see if it didn’t affect you. Are you alright?”

“Yes. I have decided. I will enter the competition.”

“What?!” Kahi and Yong were in shock.

“But, remember the state you are in. Its going to cause more stress on your body!”

“I’ll get through. It would be a form of therapy.” The mood changed. “I’m going to do it.” Her tone of voice changed.

Kahi and Yong became slightly scared.

“I must fight against my depression, my isolation…I don’t care if I don’t win. I just need to continue with life.” She started to eat some dried fruit.  “That would be a huge step for me. So please help me.”  Tears were rolling down her cheek.

“Ok. Don’t worry… we will win.” Kahi said assertively. 

Yong Hwa smiled and didn’t say anything else. He was confused. Didn’t Shin Hye & Jong Suk have a thing? Weren’t they friends? Or rivals? He was staring out the window.

“Yong Hwa”

“Oh..uh yeah?”

“Thank you” her eyes sparkled and her cheeks blushed.

~

“What is wrong with him!!!!” Ailee took whatever was in sight and threw it. She cried to her sleep.

~

Next Day

‘Tears, tears & tears. I told myself I wouldn’t cry. Recovery is hard, especially the bloat, its killing me. My stomach hurts. But its okay I am almost weight restored. I just have to keep on eating.’ Shin Hye would tell herself. ‘Before Kahi comes to practice I need to look for a song I want to play..’ She puts on her headphones and was emersed.

~

On Campus

Ailee sees Yong Hwa coming towards her, so she pretended that she didn’t see him. He walks right past her without noticing. Ailee felt anger and rejection. She unconsciously started to follow him. She wanted to say something to him but she didn’t know what to say. She followed him until they got to the hospital.

‘That’s right..his mom is here’

Instead of taking the elevator, she took the stairs, and waited until he came out of the elevator. She kept on following him until he reached his destination.

She was thinking to make it seem like she was there to visit his mom. She noticed that he was fixing his hair a bit too much before entering the room. ‘Awe that’s cute’

Yong Hwa was hesitant to enter. He looked through the door’s window. His face expression changed completely. He kept on walking with his head down.

‘What?’ Ailee was confused. She went to the door and looked through the window.

Somebody was hugging a girl..?

‘Is that Shin Hye  and….Jong Suk??’

I didn't know it was going to come out short D; Thank for your support!! <3