"From a Fan"

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

Yong's POV.

       The melody she is playing reminds me of her last performance. I remember that day quite well.

****

I'm so excited that I get to see her today! "Mom, do i look okay?" I said while fixing my tie. 

"of course you do!" 

'Maybe I'll get to see her afterwards. I wonder how I should greet her...I can't tell her "I love you" that's creepy. I know! I'll buy her flowers and tell her she had a great performance. I'll charm her with my smile. 

Wait..what if her performance doesn't go well?....Nah I don't think so. *looks at time*

Ok, I have an hour. Let me go buy the flowers. *leaves*

*while walking in the street, he sees Shin Hye's step sister Ailee. He doesn't know that they are related. Ailee and him go to the same prestigous high school*

"Yong Hwa!!! Hi!" Ailee smiled and waved. She comes running up to him.

" Oh! Hey Ailee!" 

"Wow. You look fancy! Where are you going?"

"Oh, I'm just going to buy some flowers"

" For..who?" she started to sound quite jealous. 

"Its just that I'm going to a performance and hopefully I'll get backstage."

"Oh, ok I see. Can I come with you to the flower shop?" she smiled.He couldn't say no.

"Uh..sure" he was kind of nervous. She was obviously a beautiful girl. He had mixed feelings about her. He had Shin Hye engraved in his heart . Ever since, he saw her first performance,he felt the emotions in her singing. It had captured his heart. He had always tried to get her attention but always seemed to fail. She had a cold and warm aura, so it was difficult to go up to her. And she would leave immediately from the concert.

"We really need to hang out!"

" Yeah.. I guess"

"I promise you it will be fun. My dad owns instrument shops, so maybe you can teach me the different types of guitars.."

H e looked at her weird.

"Uh..sure" 

They entered the flower shop. He got the largest bouquet they had. It contained sunflowers and daisies. 

" Oh!! You children finally got together?!" The lady exclaimed. 

"Um..excuse me? " Yong Hwa felt very awkward. Ailee panicked and made a face to the lady.

"Omo..*laughs* I'm sorry, I think I confused you with another guy Ailee has told me about,," 

Yong Hwa was kind of disappointed but he didn't pay attention to it.  They left the flower shop. To break the awkwardness, Ailee began to speak.

"Wow, big bouquet.You must love the artist."

"Yeah..." he smiled uncontrolably. "Music speaks to me"

"Oh..yeah I see" He dropped her off at her house. 

"Thanks for keeping me compnay" Ailee said with a flirtatious tone.

"Oh, its a not a problem. I guess.." He felt a bit nervous. There was a pretty girl flirting with him. She laughed.

"You're so cute." She quickly jumped in to kiss him on the cheek. He froze and she went inside. He snapped out of it. 

"Aish,What a flirty girl."

(At the performance)

"Shin Hye is up!!....She looks a bit sick..."

Yonghwa felt worried and happy at the same time.

(After)

There was a 15 min break from the recital. Yonghwa found a way to get backstage. His heart was pounding,his hands were sweating and his eyes were twitching. He was walking toward the waiting room.

Boom. 

Shin Hye collasped.

"Shin Hye!" Kahi and Yong Hwa shouted at the same time. Kahi was tearing up. 

"Are you okay?" 

kahi sighed. "She just found out her mom died," Yong Hwa froze. Kahi went towards Shin Hye and touched her.

"She's unconcious..." 

"SHIN HYE!" Lee Jong-suk came running, out of breath. He was crying. He was one of the contestants of the recital. Apparently, they are really really good friends according to outside sources.And there has been rumors that they might be dating. But they both have denied it.  Yong Hwa seeing this felt out of place. 

"Let me call the ambulance" Jong suk said. 

Surprisingly, the ambulance came quickly and took her away. Jong suk went with the ambulance. 

"um Ms. Kahi..." he handed the flowers to her "please give this to her when she awakens."

"Ah..yes.."  He started to walk away.

"but wait...don't you want to come along?"

He turned around. "No it's okay." 

"Ok...then your name?"

"Tell her ....its from a fan."

He wanted to have a proper greeting with Shin Hye. He felt he would have been a burden for jong suk and her if he came along. He is a stranger to her after all. His heart yearned for her. Afterwards, he was home and he heard on the news that Shin hye had awaken. 

But that was the last he had heard from her. She had stopped everything. Shin Hye refused for her dad to take care of her. She was already 18.She had disappeared from everybody's sight. Until her teacher Kahi found her in the corner of her room crying and cutting herself. She took her to to the hospital for malnourishment and to be treated.