Rainbow

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

I opened my eyes. 'Where am I?' I was so confused.I was in my room, on the bed. I sat up and started to look around. I turned my head to the right and there he was. The guy from before. He was smiling at me. It was such a warm smile. 

      " Uh...hey..I'll be leaving soon. I jsut wanted to be sure you were fine. You fell asleep in the hallway.Haha. Very comfortable huh?"

I half smiled. " Umm..thank you..ummm.." I was slightly nervous. I never really had any visitor, a pleasant visitor in my room. The nurses don't count. I didn't know what to say. 

      " I'm Jung Yong Hwa. Nice to meet you."

        "Yong...Hwa..ah. I'm Park Shin Hye." 

          " Ok then. I'll be leaving." he said with a comforting smile while he picked up his guitar and stood up. He was close by the door to exit and  I suddenly said "Yong...hwa!" He turned aroud. "Yes?"

"....I..um..like your music..." Well that sounded awkward. He just smiled and made his way out.

It was still raining. I stared outside the window. The day had become greyer. A sudden gloominess was swallowing me. The skies look exactly like that day, the day I lost everything. I am now alone, alone in everything. I am trapped with fear and darkness that don't want to leave my side.

Tears silently rolled down my cheeks.

        "Excuse me.."

Oh my god. It was Yong Hwa. I quickly wiped my tears.

      "Sorry. I think I left my guitar pick here." He came in. He had left it on top of the chair. He grabbed it and for a while he stared outside the window. There was silence.

Finally he said, "Its raining huh?" I nodded my head. 

        "When it rains, look for rainbows. When its dark look for stars." he declared while still looking out the window. He turned around and smiled at me.

  "Well see ya...." he left. 

"Bye..."

 

"When it rains, look for rainbows. When its dark look for stars."

 I slowly said to myself over and over again.

 

Yes.

 

YongHwa...Today you were my rainbow.