Park.Shin.Hye

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

           Shin Hye finished playing.

"Nice...How do you feel?" Yong Hwa smiled.

"Different...." She answered while staring at the piano keys. "I haven't played in a long time.." 

"Oh really?" Yong Hwa pretended no to know.

"Mhmmm..." 

"Well, I have to go.I hope to see you here playing the piano again." He smiled at her. She felt the sincerity in his eyes. He left. She dmiled to herself. She finally felt somebnody that cares for her other than her piano teacher. 

"I have motivation. I must get better." she said to herself while looking at the mirror.

~

"Yongie!!!"

"Ailee, stop." he chuckled.

"How was the hospital visit?"

"It was interesting..."

"Oh I can imagine." She thought he meant it sarcastically.  He drank some of his coffee while walking with Ailee.

"So.. what did you call me for?"

"Well..we haven't met up since graduation and I hardly see you in campus. I miss you." she said while biting her lip.  Yong saw that and looked away immediately. He didn't answer.

"So...um I was thinking if you would like to come over for dinner tomorrow and you know some karaoke..?"

"Oh ..you're into that kind of stuff?"

"Of course I am! You haven't heard me sing!" she winked at him.

"Ok then"

~ The next day

"Omg Doctor, how is she doing?"

"Suprisingly well! She aked for a secong serving of rice and veggies. She ate it all! She looks happier. She has gained a alot more weight."

"Thats great! Thank you so much for taking care of her! I had to leave because my father was sick."

"Its fine. I've seen a handsome young man that is always taking care of her. He is always telling the nurses to be positive around her and treat her with kindness. Ha ha." 

She gave a curious look. 

"Don't worry. He is safe. I've seen him around, many times."

"Oh...ok..that's great!" Kahi begins to think. 'Is it Jung-suk? It probably is him...? I don't think so..hmm..' She started to walk towards Shin Hye's room.

-

"Teacher!" 

"Shin Hye! Oh my god! I've missed you so much!" Kahi went over to hug her.

"I'm sorry I have not been here to take care of you."

"No,no I understand. Don't worry." she smiled.

"Oooo, I have not seen you smile since last time." Kahi hugged her tightly.

"Teacher, I am overcoming my fear. My fear of playing the piano. I heard music for the first time in forever. And...and...I felt hope....happiness."

"Wow alot has happened since I left. I'm so happy for you...I heard a rumor that you have a boyfriend?!!"  She began to . 

"What?!! Nooo" Shin Hye blushed.

"Ayeee, don't lie. Who is the guy coming here?"

"What? Who told you?"

"Doctor. Now speak." 

Well….his name is JungYong Hwa. And his mom is a patient here and…he plays the guitar. Oh! He sings so beautifully.”

“Ohh….you like him?”

“Mmmm…I don’t know. But he makes me happy. I don’t know if I can even consider him a friend. I don’t know that much about him. Right now I want to fully recover. AHHH this bloatness kills me.”

( When anorexic, or suffered from any disordered eating, when you begin to eat more the food goes to the stomach. The body is scared you might starve it again so it stores the food there just in case. But later on it will be distributed.)

“Its okay. It is for the good! “

“I just feel so fat. Thank god Yong Hwa has not come today so far”

"You are not fat. You know it’s normal. It will go away. Fighting! ….Oh when does he usually come?”

“ He usually comes during the afternoons, like 4? But sometimes it’s a surprise..”

“Hmm I see. Well, you are going to spend time with me!” Kahi smiled.

Shin Hye looked at her with a big smile on her face.

“Thank you” she said softly.

~~~

“Sorry Shin Hye…I have a lot to do today…” Yong Hwa said to himself and sighed.

“ I have to go to Ailee’s house today. What should I bring?..Eh I think bringing myself is enough..”

Eventually, he felt pity. So he brought her a watermelon.   //// At Ailee's house

“Oh my. You shouldn’t have. Thanks!”

“Well you know..”

She went to the kitchen to leave it there.

“Where are your parents?”

“Oh they are not here”

“And weren’t more people were supposed to come?”

“ They cancelled..” She lied.

“Oh….well they are going to miss out on your food”

“I know hahaha”

She had the table prepared. All she needed was to put out the plates. They sat down to eat.

“You know pasta is my specialty?”

“I see”

“I make my own tomato sauce.”

“You know pasta is my specialty?”

“I see”

“I make my own tomato sauce.”

“Oh really? Even the pasta?”

She laughs. “ HAHHAHA. Omg. Stop. You’re too funny.” (lol idk that was lame)

Yong Hwa smirks.

I really like it”

“I’m so happy you do!...Omg I don’t know why its hot in here.” She starts to take off her sweater. She was wearing a very tight crop top and her s were popping out. Yong Hwa tries not to stare and looks down on his food.

“Youre so silly..You have tomato sauce all over” She exaggerated.

She was slowly trying to reach his face from across the table. Obviously it was to seduce him with her s. She was very close to his face. He was trying to look somewhere else. She giggles.

“You’re so cute”

“Yeah. I can clean my face by myself. If you want I can show you.”

He got up from his seat.

“Karaoke? “ he suggested.

“Oh yeah! Then afterwards we can have some dessert.” She said with a flirtatious tone.

She set up the karaoke in her living room.

They started to sing some songs.  Ailee got too excited and started jumping around (with her s) singing. Yong Hwa just smiled and chuckled. ‘She’s cute I guess…should I give her a chance…?’

“Omg I’m tired…haha” She laughed and they both sat down on the couch to watch tv.

“Oh yeah..how about dessert?” he asked.

“Yong Hwa.” Ailee said in a serious tone, totally ignoring his request.

She started getting closer and he started to back away (on the couch) but she was able to get on top of him.

“Yong Hwa. I really like you.” She was leaning to give him a kiss. Suddenly, on the news it mentioned that Jung-suk is coming back for the next piano competition in a few months from now.

“Wait.”He gently pushed her away.

She was trying to hold back her tears. “Wait what?”

On tv***

Reporter: Do you know where Park Shin Hye is? Do you think you’ll be second place again?  

JS: No I do not know. But I am anticipating in seeing her there. No I won’t.  I am ready to win and beat her.  Can’t wait to see you Park. Shin.Hye. *smirks*

 

“Park Shin hye?” Ailee was confused and angry.

Yong Hwa started to feel angry and frustrated. “Jerk”he said under his breath. ‘I can’t let this happen.’ He got up.

“I got to go. Sorry something important came up. Thanks for everything.” He dashed out of that house.

She sat there in silence while her tears began to roll down her cheek. 

Yong Hwa went  running to the hospital and went straight to her room. He opened the door and rushed right in. Out of breath he said “Shin Hye!”

Kahi and Shin Hye turned around.

Kahi’s eyes widened.

She realized.

“FAN!”