Besame Mucho

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

Next Day

 “Shin Hye..”

He entered the room awkwardly. Shin Hye was standing by the window and she slowly turned around.

“Father?”  Her eyes widened.

He gently smiled and walked towards her.

“Congratulations.”

She tried to smile. She gulped. “Thank you”

“I’m here to take you with me. Come live with me.”

She looked away, so he wouldn’t notice her tears.

“Why? Tell me why would I?”

“Well..”

She cut him off.

“Is it because of your guilty conscience? Maybe now because I am weight restored I am not a burden to you anymore? Is that it?!” She shouted as she burst into tears.

“Shin Hye..”

“Leave.”

He tried to come a bit closer.

“Shin Hye, I am sorry. I’m sorry for everything.”

She stayed reticent as she silently let her tears out.

“I’m going to leave my address and number on the table. I hope you decide to come. I’ll be waiting.” He left without a sound.

Shin Hye lost balance in her legs and slowly fell to the ground. She cried, cried and cried.

Abruptly, somebody came in.

“Shin Hye!”

She wiped her tears rapidly and looked up. Her face lit up and her eyes sparkled.

“Yong Hwa” she sniffed.

“Are you okay?” He bent down beside her.

She nodded her head as eyes started to water.

He held out his hand. She slowly put her hand on top of his.

“Let’s go celebrate” They both stood up.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

She nodded her head.

“Follow me” He took her luggage and went forward to check her out.

She looked around the room, reminiscing the days when she found hope.

Shin Hye stopped by the mirror. “Hmm I do look good. Just this bloat, but its okay it will go away. Now I just need to get my period back…ugh I’m going to hang out with Yong Hwa in Kahi’s hoodie and sweat pants.” Since her clothes don’t fit her anymore. She let out a sigh. “Its okay you can do this! Fighting, Park Shin Hye.”

She grabbed the address and phone number from the table and put it in her pocket.

~ Outside of the hospital

“Sooo…where are we going?”  Shin Hye asked.

Yong Hwa stood there awkwardly with his hands in his pocket.

“You choose”

He doesn’t speak much. He doesn’t let me know what’s on his mind. I seem like the one that’s always talking. >/< I really feel like a burden to him. 

“Umm lets get coconut (dairy-free) icecream”  She turned her head to look at him with a big smile on her face.  Her eyes sparkled. Yong Hwa couldn’t believe it. She looked genuinely happy. His heart was thumping and his palms of his hand were sweating.

“Alright.” He took her luggage and started to walk towards the parking lot.

“Hey! Wait up!” she started to walk a bit faster.

Yong Hwa started to walk faster, until a race began.

“That’s not fair! You had a head start!” Shin Hye exclaimed.

Her eyes dilated and sneaky plan began to form in her head. She pretended to fall on the sidewalk.

“Omg, ow!!”

He quickly turned around, left her luggage and started to run towards her. He bent down.

“Are you fine? Where does it hurt?”

She grinned and gently pushed him to the ground. She quickly stood up and began to walk fast.  Yong Hwa let out a shy smile.

Shin Hye suddenly stopped and realized. “I don’t know how his car looks like…” She turned around. She shyly grinned while he was catching up.

He shook his head.

“That’s why I told you to follow me” He continued to walk towards his car.

After he put her luggage in the trunk, they both got in the car.

Both put on their seat belts and he started the car.

Shin Hye was silent during the car ride. She felt extremely awkward and strange. It is her first time in a year to be outside of the hospital.  She is with a guy she just met 3 months ago. Why is he helping me? Why is he so nice? Why do I trust him? Where am I going to live? Should I live with my father? I have no income…yet.  The sun is beginning to shine. Spring is coming, its time for the flowers to bloom and the trees to flourish. Is it my time?

“We are here” he said while putting the car in park.

“Mhmm”

The cold and warm aura was overwhelming Yong Hwa. He had thought that he was beginning to see another side of her. The playful side.  But she had returned to the distant the girl he had always known from afar.  He reminded himself that he is not going to give up. They have gotten out of the car.  He scurried to open the door for her at the place.

“Ooh, thank you” she said shyly.

Anxiety started to overwhelm Shin Hye. Food. Food. She had to eat infront of somebody. She took a deep breath. She doesn’t like people seeing her eat because it reminds her of the days where she would eat a lot or too little , and there would be people criticizing and bullying her. No, he wouldn’t do that.

She started to look at the menu. “Hmmmmm”

“Get whatever you want. Don’t look at the price. Its my gift to you.”  He said while standing next to her. She slowly turned her head. 

“Really?”

“Yes really”

She held onto his arm tightly.

“Really?? Are you sure?”

“Yeah I am” He was a bit alarmed of this sudden reaction.  Shin Hye let out a sigh.

“You’re the best.” She was always worried about money, always carefully spending. Even she became a bit famous, there was more income, and she was carefully spending it because she wanted to have enough to treat her mother.

“Ok, I want the combo of Peanut butter & Date coconut icecream on top of the raw vegan oreo cake.”

“Got it. Sounds like a plan.”

The café had a bohemian vibe to it. Almost everything was made out of recycled paper and wood. It was surrounded by lots of plants and flowers of all the different colors.  Coconut scented soy candles were lit and the lights were dimmed. The aura was romantic and calm. Shin Hye loved the serenity of the place. She was taking pictures with her phone. Until her camera focused of Yong Hwa, she froze.  Its not creepy right?

Yong Hwa turned his toward her direction; she immediately put her phone down. He came by the table with the tray of desserts. “What was that all about?” he chuckled while he sat down infront of her.

“What are you talking about?”

“You did something weird.”

“Oh. Did I? ….Oh YUM! What did you get?” She took her plate of goodness and the utensils.

“Um, I got the strawberries n  cream coconut icecream.”

“Ohhhh, that sounds good.” She looked at the menu, it was the cheapest thing. Yong Hwa noticed where she was looking.

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Its your day.”

She nodded her head.

“Do you want to atleast share?” with a worried tone in her voice.

“Sure.” He took a spoonful of his icecream and was slowly moving his arm toward . “Taste it” he smiled. slowly opened and  smoothly ate the spoonful of his ice cream. Her eyes widen. “Oh my god. This is so good.”

“I know” he grinned.  He chuckled at the sight of the bits of ice cream around . He stood up with a napkin.

What is he doing?

He went by her and gently wiped the ice cream around .  His face, his body , his lovely scent is by me. I never had my armpits sweat so much. I don’t know how to react. Why? Why is he doing this? Does he want something from me?

“There you go.” He went back to his seat.  She focused her eyes on the food.  “Thank you…”  She quickly ate everything with out realizing it. 

“Woah, you must have liked it a lot. I’m glad.” She looked up. She felt sorry for being so awkward around him, probably making him feel weird. Which was what she was perfectly doing at the moment.

“Thank you so much”

“Food for the soul huh?”

“Definitely” she smiled.   

Outside~~

“Do you want to walk around?”

“Um sure!”

They were walking  side by side , slowly and enjoying the weather.

Shin Hye stopped to look at a store. “Do you want to go inside?” he asked.

“mhm”

They entered the store. It was filled with cute comfy socks, stationery, funky hats and sunglasses.  She was looking at the stationery while Yong Hwa was somewhere else in the store.

“Boo”

“Omg. Yong Hwa!” she playfully hit him on his arm. She laughed. He looked silly. He had a Mariachi hat on with a mustache he found.

“Besaaammeeee, bessame muchoo” he started to sing.

“Omg Go away hahaha” She went by the hat section. “Yong Hwa, try this one on!!” He  obediently put whatever she wanted on. She laughed and enjoyed herself. He felt relieved at the sight of this.  She tried on a pair of sunglasses.  

“How does this look?” She did the peace sign with the duck face.

Yong Hwa had his phone out and immediately took a picture.

“Hahaha lovely…”

“Wait what…nooo….”

“Piano girl unleashes her true side”

“lies!!! Let me see!”

“Nope”

“Don’t be rude.”

“Sorry. Gotta blast.”  He left the store. She put the glasses down and followed after him

“Why are you making me run Yong Hwa!” as she marched quickly. They ended up  at a park.

“Why are you so tall?!” she exclaimed as she tried grabbing his phone that was in the air (held by him ofc). He was slowly backing up. Beside him was a big. Shin Hye stepped on it.

“Mwuahah now I can get it” She tried reaching for it but she began to lose her balance.

“Omg” she said under her breath. She was about to fall backwards. Yong Hwa swiftly caught her back with one arm. Not noticing,, Shin Hye put her arms around Yong Hwa’s neck.As he gently brought her forward, she instinctively brought him forward.

Their lips met and softly touched each other. Their eyes widen. Whats happening? What are we doing? Why are we doing this?  

Suddenly, their whole surroundings became blank. Nobody was there. Just them two.

Their eyes closed. Yong Hwa tilted his head. He gently moved his lips onto hers. She followed him. Slowly and tenderly they would kiss. 

 

~~~~~

Sorry for making this late!! i hope you liked it !! hehe *-* love you guys!!!!