"Disgusting"

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

Shin POV

“Father…I’m here”

He had his arms wide open, motioning for a hug. I felt the urge to just go right in for the hug.

“Shin Hye, I’ve missed you.” His eyes began to water. I felt his warmth in his embrace. It felt good.  I pulled out of the hug to motion to Yong Hwa that everything is good. He grinned and drove off.

“Lets become a family again, Shin Hye” My father said while he was entering her luggage.

We’ll see. We’ll see.

I faked a smile. From now on, I will live with my worst enemies. But I must face it, for the sake of my mother.  I heard somebody coming down the steps from the second floor.

“Omg, omg omg” she would mutter under her breath.

How lovely. It was Ailee. She stopped for a moment and wore the most confused face on ever.

“Oh, that right. Today is the day…” she was very unpleased. As she turned her head to look the other way, her hair flipped majestically. I am not going to lie. She has beautiful hair. My hair looks a bit weak and thin, but within time it will become longer, thick and healthy. My eyes went down further. I couldn’t help but just look at her. Wow. She is certainly beautiful. She had a fitted dress that accentuated her curves and s. I look down at my bloated stomach. Just give it time,I  remind myself. Even though I admire her physical, her personality is just like vomit. Unwanted and ugly. I don’t like her at all. She’s an abuser.

“Ailee. Say hello to your sister.” My father said sternly.

She turned back around and rolled her eyes.

“Step sister. Not sister.” Attitude, attitude and attitude.

“Ailee.” My father’s voice was deep.

“Hi.” She did a quick wave and turned her back on me. I stood there awkwardly. I know, this was not going to be easy.

“Where are you going, young lady?”

“Um, what?”  She turned back again, annoyed.

“I asked you, where are you going?”

“Somewhere…”

“Why don’t you take Shin Hye along, you know to bond and get to know her better?”

“NO” we both exclaimed.

“Um, I’m tired . I want to rest.” I let out a fake awkward laugh.

“Yes she needs to rest.” She laid her hand on my head, as if she cares. She looked at me from head to toe with a disgusted face.  How annoying.

“Bye father and…”

“Shin Hye”

“Right..” she left out the door.

We stood there awkwardly. My father smiled.

“Its great to have you here. My wife is upstairs; she’ll show you where you’ll be sleeping.

HUUNNN. Shin Hye is here, show her around.”  He literally had to shout very loudly.  The house is huge and my father is lazy. Like really, why can’t he do it.

He kind of pushed me to go up stairs with my things while he went to the kitchen to grab a snack.

I slowly went up the long staircase that was made out of marble. The walls were made out of beautiful rocks, especially emeralds. Woah.

I finally got up there after a good 2 minutes.

“Excuse me?” I looked around. The hallway was huge. There was a big glass door at the end of the hallway that led to the porch. Interesting. There were big white doors on each side and lots of expensive paintings on the walls.  A lady came out of the doors which startled me.  Her face was not pleased. Yes, definitely Ailee’s mother.

“Disgusting.”

“Excuse me?”

“How you let yourself become so skinny is just disgusting. Don’t you know that guys like curvy women?  They like women with butts, thighs, and s. Never compare yourself with Ailee. You are not half as pretty as her. Look at you now, Disgusting.”

“Excuse me ma’am, but please do not disrespect me. I in no way have disrespected you. If you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say it.”

“Hun, I’m only saying the truth. Please don’t misunderstand. The truth hurts huh?”

Why? Omg.

“Let’s just try to get along. Ok?” It’s no use fighting with her. She doesn’t understand anything. I am in no mood to fight right now.

It really annoyed her that I ignored I just disregarded everything she said.

She signaled me to follow her. We walked all the way down the hall.  We stopped in front of a wide white door.

“You’re sharing a room with Ailee. Do not touch any of her stuff.” She opened the door. She had the decency to do that. We both entered.

“That’s your bed.” It was those types of inflatable mattresses, which was not inflated. Lovely.  I placed my things down.

“Oh. Also, you will never be my daughter. Never call me “mom”. And..” She came close to my face to just say “ don’t.get.in.the.way. of me and Ailee.” My blank face annoyed her. I did not respond to her stupidity.

“ Ugh. You’re so annoying.” She muttered as she left me alone.

I laugh to myself as I see there is blue duct tape on the floor separating the room. Ailee’s side and my side.

Disgusting” that word resounded through my head, over and over again. Just like a song. No, no, don’t let it affect you. For my mom. 

Now time to inflate my bed. Yay….

~~

*At café Pencil&Paper (its not that café from the coconut ice cream date)

“Hey Yongiiiee” Ailee tapped his shoulder.

He turned around, startled.

“Oh, hey. I was looking for you.”

 “I’m a little nervous, but if you cheer for me I think I’ll be alright hehe.”  She gave a slight touch on his arm.

“Of course. You’ll do fine! What song are you going to sing?

 “You’ll see, its self composed.”

“Oh, fancy. Good luck!”

He smiled at her. Her heart started to beat so fast that she swore that anybody around her could hear her heartbeat. He turned back around to talk to Minhyuk.

“She’s so obvious.”

“What are you talking about?” his hands were shaking.

“Ailee, she likes you. She’s different with you than with other guys she dated.”

“Its because we aren’t dating.”

“ Exactly. She wants you, she breathes for you. Be careful because I heard that she makes the guy fall deeply in love and then she uses them for pleasure. After she gets what she wants, she discards them like a piece of toilet paper stained with poop.”

“That simile man”

“Just saying. But she still hot though.” He winked and gave him a nudge.

Yong Hwa rolled his eyes. He had no plans to give in and sell his ity to Ailee.

Ailee got ready to perform.  The song was called “Ice Flower.”

 

~

Shin Hye pov

I lay on my inflated bed wondering why I am here again. I started to review in my mind about the events that occurred today. Omg. So much happened today, and it is not even over.  What was that kiss about? I started it by putting my damn lips on his and then it just continued. His lips were so soft and gentle. To be honest, that was the best first kiss even though love at this age is not sincere and it was by accident. He was not rough at all; he treated me like an expensive vase. Not like a straw, where you out the life out of the beverage. But I should forget about it since he proposed it. I should forget about it.

My stomach is still bloated. All the weight gain went to my upper body; my weight needs to be distributed. I still need my period.  It will come.  It will come…

A lot happened today, my emotions are all over the place and my energy is drained.

I decided to close my eyes and take myself to my dreams.

Tomorrow has its own complications.

 

 Author's Note::: 

Hello again! Sorry if its kind of boring but I hope you enjoyed it.  I really want to make a cover or like a picture for this story but i dont know how to. So if you know, please tell me <3  love you!! Thanks for commenting! it makes my day!