It's Over

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

Chapter 19

“That man is so disgusting. I can’t believe it.” Hye Young pounded her fist on the table.

“You’re going to break the table if you keep pounding it…” Kahi suggested.

“Sorry, you’re right. I really don’t know what to do with the information that Ailee gave us yesterday. All I know he is a ert…” Hye Young crossed her arms. “But…why did he want her father’s bank account number? Kahi began to contemplate.

“Well, she probably told him about them being rich. Wait when did she say that they began to date?”

“I believe she said that she was eighteen. So a year ago and they broke up a few months ago.”

“So..if he was around the area with Ailee, and Shin Hye’s mom died a year ago…”

“I think we are going the right path Hye Young. She must have told him about Shin Hye and not liking her.”

“But why would he take the trouble to kill her mother? He didn’t love Ailee, soo..”

“Ughhh.” Kahi ruffled her hair in frustration.  Suddenly, Hye Young’s phone vibrates.

“It’s from The Snake.”  She said while looking at the texts. “Your son believes he can get the girl of his dreams. But will he?” Hye Young’s hands were shaking.

 “He keeps taunting me, Kahi. What is his weakness?” Her hand is on her forehead.  

“Don’t worry, Hye Young. Shin Hye is with her father today. I went by her house today to see how she was doing. Her father was there. They were going to head out to buy her a cell phone.” She grabbed Hye Young’s hand to comfort her. “Soon we will find out.”

-

Ailee was walking out of her therapist session when she notices something.

‘Is that my mom?’ she thought.  She walked a bit further. ‘Ah. Yeah that’s her trench coat. Wait, where is she going?’ Ailee saw that her mother turned the next block. She decided to follow her. Ailee put her hood up and her sunglasses so her mom wouldn’t recognize her.

‘Huh? Why is she going into a hotel?’  She follows after her.  Ailee entered the lobby and notices her mom going to the elevator. ‘What a luxurious hotel. Oh my gosh.’ She waited until her mother entered the elevator that way she can see what floor. ‘Ah floor 9…’ she sighed when she looked at the staircase. ‘Lets do this.’ Ailee ran up those stairs.

Ailee waited until she saw her mom get out of the elevator and walked down the hallway. She slowly opened the door and hid behind a wall. She heard a knock on a door.

“Oh how I missed you babe.”

‘Babe??’ she whispered in shock.

“Sorry, you know what you have to do sweeten’ them up so they won’t notice anything. ”

Ailee turned her head to see what was happening. ‘Oh my gosh..’ Her mother was in other arms of a man. They looked happy together. But..that man. ‘That’s..Kim Tae Hoon..’ her hands started to shake and her lips started to quiver. Anger arose in her. Her blood was boiling. Worst of all, her mother started to passionately kiss him. She heard those lips smacking against each other. The intensity of the kiss was too much for her to handle. She quickly took out her phone and snapped a video silently. The couple went inside of the room to finish off.

‘What did I just see…what the..no..I…I’m going to go crazy…’ she thought to herself.  Ailee ran out of the hotel and immediately called Kahi. 

“Hello?” Kahi responded.

“It’s me, Ailee. Please help my mom. S-s-s he is having an affair with K-k-k im Tae Hoon. I don’t know how to feel.” Ailee was out of breath.

“What?! Take it easy. Breathe in and out. Relax. Where did you find them?”

“The hotel at 34th street they’re on the ninth floor. The room is at the end of the hall at the left. I-I’m scared and just dis-s-gusted.”

“On our way.” Kahi hung up.  

-

“Thanks for the phone and lunch, dad.” Shin Hye held the phone close to her chest.

“Ah, no problem. Call me anytime you need something. I love you.” Pil Mo ruffled her hair. Shin Hye just nodded and closed the door behind her.

“Oooh I have new phone finally.” She looks at her phone. “Oh I should probably turn on the location just in case I lose it.” She turns it on and puts it inside her pocket.

Tap. Tap.

“I wonder who it is..” she goes by the door and opens it.

“Yes?” She wore her poker face.

Aruptly, the person pushes her onto the floor and closes the door behind him.

“What the hell, stop it!!!” She pleaded. He ducked taped and punched her head. She was left unconscious. The other man came in through the door and handed him the sleeping bag.

“C’mon hurry.” They carried Shin Hye to put her inside the sleeping bag. “Wow she’s heavy.”

The two men came outside of the house, closed the door and carried her into the car.

Yong Hwa was looking for a parking space near her house and he sees something shady happening.   “What the hell..”

“Is she unconscious?” the guy asked the other guy while they were trying to open the car door.

‘Good thing my mom trained me how to read lips’ he thought. He immediately started to follow them. ‘Keep calm.’ He told himself.

-

“Hye Young, we now know his weakness. Well let’s hope, its Ailee’s mother. They’re dating.”

“That piece of trash. Now we know where he is.” She stood up confidently.

 

Kahi noticed somebody familiar, while they were parking the car.

“That’s Ailee’s mom!!” She pointed. Yoon Ah was walking to her car.

“Oh, she dropped something. I’ll go pick it up.” Hye Young got out of the car and strutted her way to pick it up. Meanwhile, Yoon Ah was putting her purse into the back seat.

Hye Young picks up the little jar with a white substance.

“This is so The Snake style. Ricin mixed with . This is not good.” She shook her head. She quickly got in the car. “Let’s follow her.”

“Wait, what about the hotel?”

“ I’m sure he’s not there. I found this.” She showed Kahi the poison. “This is poison. He’s about to do something. Either she is stupid or his accomplice.” Kahi obediently started the car and began to follow Yoon Ah who had driven out of the parking spot.

Hye Young’s phone vibrated. “I guess he won’t be with her anymore. Oops.” She read it a loud. Her leg began to shake. “Step on it, Kahi. Please.”

“You got it.”

-

“Here.” The men threw Shin Hye onto the floor in front of him.

“Good job boys.” He bends down, s the sleeping bag and takes the duct tape off. She gains consciousness.

Her eyes widen. ‘Ok…I don’t know what’s happening. But let me stay calm.’

“Hello Ms. Shin Hye.”

She doesn’t answer; instead she is trying to get out of the sleeping bag.

“Yeah, why don’t you come out and let’s have a chat.” 

Shin Hye stays quiet.  She struggled to get out of the sleeping bag due to the fact that the man was staring at her. She sat up.  The whole room was dark and filled with the smell of liquor.

“Get up!” he shouted and kicked her. She obeyed him.

“What do you want?” her voice was cold.

“Did I tell to you talk?” he grabbed her wrist and threw her against the wall.

‘Ouch. Fighting, Shin Hye.’ She thought. “I don’t need your authorization to talk.” She said in a cool manner.

“You annoy me.” He came by her and grabbed her wrist.

“Please let go.” Her voice was monotone. It was driving him crazy. He loved it when people would scream in terror and anger but this girl didn’t show emotion. He dragged her and forcefully sat her on a wooden chair.

“Stay there.” He demanded.

“I said you don’t have any authority on me.” She said drearily. He was coming close to her face when she immediately took off her shoe. Shin Hye threw it directly to his face.

“You!” His hand was reaching for his pocket.

Hastily, someone breaks in threw the door.

“Don’t you dare touch her.” Yong Hwa came in running in with a metal bat in his hand at full speed.

“Tie her down boys.” He ordered. “I’ll take this phony down.”  The men hurriedly tied her hands together, her legs and body to the chair. The Snake was taking out a knife when Yong Hwa smacked his hand with the bat. The knife fell to the floor. Immediately, Yong Hwa kicked the knife across the floor. He was about to strike The Snake with the bat however The Snake was able to grab onto the bat.

“You’re not so tough, eh.” The Snake kicked him as far as the room can go.

Suddenly, Yoon Ah comes in. “Babe.”

“Give it to her now. Do it. Now. Hurry.”

She looks inside her bag nervously.

“You don’t have it?!!” He screamed at her.

“I don’t know where it is?” She dumped her bag to see if she can find it.

Shin Hye looked up and saw that it was her.

“You witch. You can’t even get that single task done. Just kill me with your bare hands if that’s what you want. Do it, I dare you.” Her voice lacked emotion but at the same time it was scary.

“Shut up.” She responded.

Yong Hwa was regaining strength to get back up but his men started to kick him.

Shin Hye couldn’t stand all the violence she was seeing. It’s all her fault. She tried with all her strength left in her to take the rope out.  “Yonghwa…” she whispered.

Somebody comes in through the door with a flashlight.

“You’re looking for this?” Hye Young showed off the poison.

Yoon Ah and The Snake turned their heads and their eyes widened.

“Give me that.” Yoon Ah hissed as she went for it. Kahi twisted her arm and hand cuffed her.

“It’s over Kim. Tae.Hoon.” Hye Young announced.

“Get her.” He ordered his men. His men went towards Hye Young but skillfully she grabbed them from both of their shirts and clunked them together and pushed them to the ground.

The Snake was trying to grab the knife. Hye Young steps on his hand with her black boot’s heel.  “You can stop now.”

“Mom…” Yong Hwa was in awe.

Suddenly, Ailee comes in through the door.

“You sicken me. Both of you!!” she cried and screamed. She went by her mom and slapped her. “How could you?! Betray dad and me, and try to kill my sister. What’s wrong with you?!! And… and that man. I had with him. He was my boyfriend for a year!” she shouted. “Why mom??”

Her mom’s eyes started to tear up.  “H-h-he did that?”

Hye Young already hand cuffed The Snake.

“Your mom isn’t so innocent. Ha. I was with her while I was dating you. She didn’t care that I had a so called girlfriend. She was the one who asked me for poison to kill your sister’s mother. She was the one who poisoned her. I just gave her the substance.”

“Liar!!” Ailee’s mother screamed.

Shin Hye’s blood was boiling. Hye Young found something on a table and clicked it.

It was a recorder. Their voices were clear.

                        “The substance to kill my ex-wife’s husband, is it ready?”

                        “Yes. But why?”

                        “I told you before. If she’s gone, all my problems are gone. We can have all the money.”

                        “Sounds good. But your husband? If he’s gone we can have his life insurance money.”

                        “We can deal with that later. Give it to me.”

                        “Here you go.”

                        “Are you sure it will work?”

                        “Of course.”

                        “You know I don’t give you any crappy things…When will you come live with me?”

                         “Soon.”

                         “I love you, only you.”

                         “You better. So I’ll see you tonight.”

                           “I’ll be waiting.”

Yoon Ah gritted her teeth.

“Lets both rot in jail, babe.” He winked.

Everybody couldn’t believe what they were hearing. Shin Hye was frozen. ‘Stay calm’ she would tell herself.

“I’m so disgusted with you.” Ailee slapped her mom again.

“I’m going to take this as evidence.” Hye Young grabbed the recorder.

Kahi and Hye Young took them outside. To their surprise, cops were surrounding the place. Ailee had brought them with her. They put Yoon Ah and Kim Tae Hoon in separate cars. Other cops came inside and took Tae’s men away.

Yong Hwa stood up with all his strength to go untie Shin Hye with the help of Ailee.

“I’m sorry…it’s all my fault.” Shin Hye whispered.

“No don’t say that!” Ailee’s tears were falling while untying her.

“Are you guys okay? Yong Hwa?”

“I’m good. Don’t worry about it Shin Hye.” He smiled.

“You’re free.” Ailee sniffed. Shin Hye stood up with some back pain.

“Ailee, come here. We need your help.” Kahi shouted. Ailee left right away to see what was up.

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa stood there staring at each. Unexpectedly, Shin Hye hugs Yong Hwa and holds him tight. Yong Hwa wraps his arms around her waist and tightens the hug.

“It’s okay. Everything is going to be alright. Let it out.” He whispers in a soothing tone.

She had laid her face on his chest and began to cry.  He felt the wetness of her tears on her shirt.

“I’m sorry and thank you…” she sobbed and sobbed.

 

Authors note: Quick update yay! And part of the conversation of the recorder was in Chapter 14 if you remember. ;) And Yay we found out who killed her mom.  Don't forget to comment! I love reading your comments <3  Love you!