EPILOGUE

Fighting! ,Park Shin Hye

EPILOGUE

 

Shin Hye walked down the hallways and finally came to the designated door. “Is it this one?” she said to herself as she knocked on the door.  “Come in!” She heard Yonghwa's voice. Shin Hye placed her hand on the door knob and carefully opened it. “Oh, wow..we are going to eat lunch here?” Shin Hye asked as she scanned the room with her eyes. On one part of the room there was band equipment and on the other side there was a table set up with food. The room was pretty spacious and there was a good amount of lighting. “Yeah, the ceo let me use this space for today because he is going to be using the space we usually go to for the trainees.” Yong Hwa said while he took a sip of his juice. “Oh okay..that’s good. The trainees are cute. Haha. But I have a feeling everyone in this building knows that we are dating…” Shin Hye sits down.

Shin Hye was personally scouted  by the ceo after she had lost the competition five years ago. The Ceo really wanted Shin Hye to be part of the company and create wonderful music. Shin Hye accepted the offer and signed the contract. She was excited that she was able to get into the same company as YongHwa and would get to see him as often.Also, she had to self-compose songs before she debuted. Shin Hye already had some songs written but the ceo wanted her to come up with more songs. Weird but the ceo wanted happier feel good compositions. The ceo had promised her if her debuts go well and be the album most sold, he will let her and Yong Hwa date in secret. But that was just a motivation for her to work harder, either way he was going to let her date him. The Ceo was one of her biggest fans; he wanted to see her happy. And he clearly knew that he is working with a legend and she deserves to be happy. Shin Hye had that to her advantage. So, Shin Hye self composed a variety of songs, debuted within a year and a few months and to her surprise the album sales were off the charts. Since that day and on, Shin Hye and  Yong Hwa were able to date. But the only ones who knew were the ceo, band members, Yong’s manager and Shin Hye’s manager.  After a year of Shin Hye’s debut, the Ceo thought it would be a great idea to form a sub unit which consisted of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. It was a duo of  the guitar and piano alongside with some vocals from the two.  It became an instant hit. The fans loved the music and many of them began to ship and fantasize of them being a couple. The Ceo was very pleased with the results. Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were extremely happy that they could be together and even work together.

“I really don’t mind, we already have seniority in this company.” Yong Hwa took a bite out of his sandwich.

“True, good thing we bring in profit to the company. So you don’t mind if lets say a trainee exposes us to the public? Cause you know we have gained some antis...sadly.” Shin Hye began to eat.

“You know, I actually don’t. Haha. I’m already 25. I’m  getting old. Most people from my age are already married.” Yong Hwa smirked.

“But your fandom? How will they feel? I don’t have a problem with mine because I’m not an idol.  My audience is a wide range and they don’t really care who I date..”

“I really don’t know. They will have to understand..well I hope they understand. We already have people who want us together. That's a plus.” Yong Hwa chuckled.

“It actually is!” Shin Hye took a sip from her juice.

“How’s the campaign going?”

“It’s going really well. I’m so happy that the President lets me do this. It’s so important to me. I want every girl to love themselves and accept the way they look because society has unrealistic beauty standards and it really pisses me off. I don’t want anybody to go through the same thing as I did.”  Shin Hye was passionately speaking to him which made him fall more in love with her.  “Oh! Actually, I wanted to tell you that I’ve been going to the hospital to  visit the girls with eating disorders and one of them gave me a letter saying that my story inspired and motivated her to keep going and to not lose the fight. It made me so happy to be able to help them!” Shin Hye smiled. Yong Hwa stared at her with endearing eyes.

“What?” she asked.

“I can’t believe that I’m dating an angel.” He expressed. Shin Hye shyly smiled. “Shut up, Yong.” Shin Hye stood up to throw out her garbage because she had finished eating. As she came walking back, Yong Hwa grabbed her by the wrist and gently pulled her onto his lap.

“Oh my gosh…” Shin Hye giggled as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I just can’t believe that I am THE Park Shin Hye’s boyfriend. I’m so lucky.” He pecked her cheek.

“You are really lucky. So make sure to treat me extremely well.” Shin Hye said teasingly as she turned her head to face him while still sitting on his lap.

“You’re so cute.” Yong Hwa tenderly placed his lips on hers and kissed.

“Ugh why now Yong. We are here at the building, somebody is going to see us.” Shin Hye positioned herself by wrapping her legs around him and wrapped her arms around his neck while still sitting on his lap. Yong Hwa wrapped his arms around her waist. “I’ve missed you. You’ve been so busy.” Yong Hwa whispered. Shin Hye smirked and passionately brushed their lips together.

 

“Come in!” The Ceo (President) exclaimed. Yong Hwa came into the office. “What is it Yong Hwa?” The ceo smirked.  Yong Hwa’s hands were shaking. “You seem a bit nervous..”

Yong Hwa suddenly kneeled to the ground and bowed his head respectfully. “Please may I have your permission to marry Shin Hye?” The Ceo smirked at his humble position.

“I was just about to ask you if you were…Of course you can”

“Please I love her so much- wait what?” Yong Hwa looked up with astonishment. “Are you serious?”

“Don’t make me change my mind son.” The ceo grinned.

“Thank you soo much!!” Yong Hwa bowed his head.

“Do you have everything ready?” He folded his hands on top of his desk.  Yong Hwa stood up.

“Yes sir. I’ve had everything ready since last year. I’ve saved enough money for the wedding, honeymoon and the place where we are going to live.”

“Do you have the ring?”

“Yes sir. I’ve recently bought it.  But actually my manager bought it so there wouldn’t be any scandals.”

“You’re such a smart boy.  But you know you will have to hold a press conference for this. It's going to hit really hard to your fans. You might lose some fans. And you do know that there will be rumours  that it was because you impregnated her.”

“Well that’s what we are going to cover in the press conference that way every misunderstanding will be cleared.”

“Okay if you’re willing.  But first you have to propose to her.” The ceo winked. A huge smile appeared on Yong Hwa’s face.

“Yeah but first I have to ask for her dad’s permission.” Yong Hwa chuckled.

“Oh my. That is going to be more nerve wrecking than asking me for permission.”

“I think so too.”

“If you need any help for proposal ideas, ask me okay?”

“Got it. Thank you!!” Yong Hwa did a full bow and left.

 

“Mr. Park… um thank you for meeting up with me today.”  Yong Hwa nervously tapped his fingers on the table.

“No problem. You know I love a good coffee.” Mr. Park smiled while he drank his coffee. Yong Hwa cleared his throat.

“You know your daughter and I have been dating for a while now. And I’ve been wondering if I have permission-”

“Yes you do. You have shown that you would be with her through thick and thin. I really appreciate it.  You guys are such a wonderful couple and I’m really happy that you were able to understand her. Thank you.” His eyes became teary. “No, I shouldn’t cry.  I’ll cry at the wedding instead.”  He grabbed Yong Hwa’s hand. “You will and are doing a better job than me in taking care of her. Please keep doing so.” Mr. Park showed a warm smile.

“Yes, thank you!” Yong Hwa placed his other hand on top of Mr. Park’s hand in sign of appreciation.


A week later, Yong Hwa told Shin Hye that they were going out for dinner.  Shin Hye had finished working and was going to go home to get ready for the date.  As she was putting on her jacket, her stylist came inside the room and locked the door.

“Uh what are you doing?” Shin Hye and her stylist Ha Ni were close and knew about her relationship with YongHwa.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Ha Ni crossed her arms.

“But I have a date to go to!”

“Nope, you’re coming with me. Its urgent.”

Shin hye looked at the time. “Okay I have a bit of time. What happened?”

“Follow me.” Ha Ni unlocked the door and Shin Hye followed to the Ha Ni’s room.

“So what do you need help with?” Shin Hye was confused.

“Sit down on this chair.”

“Uh okay..” Shin Hye sat down.

“Let me fix your hair and do your makeup for this date.  You see, it's faster if I do it instead of you going home and looking for things.”

“I already had everything planned out..and ready.” Shin Hye laughs.

“Just let me do it. You have to look awesome today. You always do but even more.”

“Why? It's just a normal date..”

“That’s what you think.” Ha Ni smirked.

After Ha Ni was done with her makeup and hair, she handed over to Shin Hye  a cute petite beige strapless form fitting dress. “What is this? Whatt..”

“Wear it Shin Hye. It will look cute with the star necklace.” HaNi winked.

“You’re so nice!!” Shin Hye hugged HaNi.

 

Shin Hye walked into the empty restaurant. ‘Did he really rent the whole restaurant out? What even..’ Shin Hye scoffed.  “Ms. Park?” The host asked.

“Yes, its me.”

“Right this way young lady.” Shin Hye followed the host into a big ballroom. There was only one table in the center with white and lilac decorations. Flower petals were scattered on the floor and pastel color balloons surrounded the room. The lights were dimmed and  coconut scented soy candles were lit.

“Yong Hwa..” Shin Hye muttered in amazement. Yong Hwa stood up from the chair and pulled out the chair for her. Shin Hye slowly walked to the chair and sat down. The chair was facing sideways from the table.

“You look beautiful.” Yong Hwa’s eyes shined as he looked at her. Shin Hye looked at him. “You look so handsome.” She smiled.

“Shin Hye..” Yong Hwa caressed her face,gently pulled her hair back and cupped her face with his hands. Both of their hearts were racing. Their lips touched each other smoothly and softly. The taste of her lips was the only thing he needed. Yong Hwa deepened the kiss, feeling her warmth made him feel alive. He gently pulled his face away. Both of them shyly smiled. “Shin Hye, ever since the first time I saw you I knew I wanted to be with you forever. I want to with you when you are sick, sad, happy and angry. I want to enjoy every moment with you. It’s not infatuation. I know everything about you. Your pet peeves,deepest secrets and the things you love. I like what I know about you. I love you. That is why..” Yong Hwa went on his knee. “Will you marry me?” He opened the little cute polka dot box. The ring was simple but beautiful. Shin Hye’s eyes widened. She was glad that she let Ha Ni doll her up. This has to be a dream. Shin Hye couldn’t believe it. She nodded her head.

“Yes Yong Hwa. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” Yong Hwa carefully put the ring on her finger.  He stood up and Shin Hye surprisingly hugged him. Yong Hwa picked her up and spinned her around the ballroom. Both of them were giggling and smiling. Shin Hye cupped his face while still being carried and passionately kissed his lips. Yong Hwa followed along feeling her soft and tender lips.


END OF EPILOGUE

A/n: FINALLY! I DID THE EPILOGUE! I really hoped you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did. You guys are honestly the best, even the future subscribers, thank you so much for reading my story. I lacked alot of skill and grammar at the begining but thank you so much for staying. I wanted to say thank you for commenting as well. It really made/makes my day when you guys do. You guys are so important to me and really made a positive impact in my life. Your lovely comments and support really helped me, especially since I was going through a really tough time in my life. I am actually way better now, I can exercise again. My health improved one hundred percent. I still have a long way to go for weight distribution but its not that bad. But seriously, I'm about to cry right now. You guys are so awesome and I really appreciate that you took the time out of your day to read my fanfic. Thank you once again!! You guys will have a special place in my heart. One of the best things that happened in 2016. I just want you guys to remember that you are valuable human beings and that you are not a burden at all. Talk to someone if you're feeling sad and lonely. Also, you are beautiful!!! Stop comparing yourself with other people. Nobody is ugly. Nobody. (unless your personality ) Stop trying to fit into the beauty standards, they are unrealistic and demeaning. Be yourself! You are unique. You are different. Nobody else looks like you. Thats pretty awesome! Dont worry about your body. Its normal for our body to squish and jiggle. I want you to lookat yourself in the mirror, instead of finding flaws, tell yourself you are hella good looking. Be a best friend to yourself. So, I hope I will be able to write another Yongshin fanfic during the summer.. I have an idea for the plot hehe. Also, Im writing another fanfic which is called Don't Fly Away My Butterfly if you want to check it out...its not Yongshin oh well. But hopefully this summer another yongshin fanfic! keep shipping them! haha. THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU GUYS.