Sweet Sehun,Naive Kai

i love you,i hate you

Kai&sohee wait at school gate.'yo sohee!..'greet chen.'oh..mor..morning oppa..'greet sohee with shy smile.chanyeol&sehun come to them.'what wrong with him?..'ask sohee when she see sehun wearing a mask.'don't know..he become like that after we back from kai's house yesterday..'said chanyeol.'i get fever..blame kim jongin..'said sehun.'hey..jong..eh..where did she go?..'ask chen.'she just stand next to me..but..after she saw him..she hiding somewhere..'said eunhee.                                                        

Kai still hiding behind the bush.'jongie-baby!!..why are you here?..'ask baekhyun when she saw jongin.'err...nothing..'said kai.'she hiding from me..right baby??..'ask sehun&make kai almost got heart attack.'what happen?..'ask baekhyun when kai hug her with red face.'err..don't know!..'said sehun clueless when kai leave them.'jongin keep muttering something from yesterday..'said eunhee.'what is it?..'ask baekhyun.'my first kiss..mybe..what happen yesterday?..'ask eunhee.baekhyun just glaring at sehun who still look shock after hear what eunhee say.        

Sehun still in day dream.he keep spacing around.'oppa!!..'eunhee sream next to him.'eh..neh..what??..'ask sehun shock.'what are you doing to jongin?..'ask eunhee.'i..i just kiss her yesterday..'said sehun.'on lips?..'ask eunhee&sehun just nod.'oppa!!..that her first kiss..bring back our kai!!..she become weird now!!..'eunhee mad to sehun&hit him.'yah!!..because of her..i get fever now!!..'said sehun trying to stop her.'you ask for it!!..just make kim jongkai normal..'said eunhee&leave him.                                               

Kai sit with tao&yixing couple for lunch.'when your first kiss?..'ask kai with blank face&make tao almost choke.'..ki..kiss??..yah kai!!..what wrong with you??..'ask tao.'what it feel like?..what will you think?..'ask kai.'oh my god..stop that..you scaring me..'whine lay&begin to shake kai body.'hey!!..can i join?..'ask sehun.kai stand up&run from him.'this weird..both of you always argue even small matter..it rare to see her run from boy..'said tao.'i think..i make a mistake..'babble sehun&sigh.'what are you doing to her ge?..'ask tao. 

 Kai keep spacing when she at student council room.'yo!!..'greet sehun&make kai stumble from chair.'wh..what..do..you..want?..'ask kai.'i'm just...'said sehun but chen just appear infront him.'yo kai!!..i will go to your house this afternoon!!..'said chen.sehun pull him&kiss on his lips infront of kai who still froze.'yah!!..you bratty kid!!..what the hell are you doing!!..'chen begin sream&kick sehun.'give you my fever..you make me annoyed!!..'said sehun&they begin to fight until kai wake from her day dream.'yah!!..get out!!..'kai sream&push them out.'he start first!!...'whine chen but kai just hit him.                                              

'Why i keep his joke seriously..he just a ert..of course he will kiss anybody he want..'kai begin to smile&back to normal.she punish sehun&chen because they keep fight.'what the hell you did it?..'ask chen.'to make her become normal..'said sehun.'why me??..i not gay you stupid bratty kid!!..'said chen.'you just appear...so i just use you..'said sehun with pokerface.after 4hours,sohee&eunhee walk to them with water bottle.'thank you oppa!..'whisper eunhee.sehun try to smile to that girl.'i know you hurt oppa..we feel sorry for you..jongin to innocent..thank for your sweetes..'said sohee.'kai hate boy that why she din't have first kiss..she keep reject boy who trying to protect her.'said chen.'i'm ok..to see she keep avoid&run away from me make me feel more painful..i'm glad she become normal back.'said sehun.'yeah..but you need to pay me..my kiss not for free..'said chen.'arasso!!...'sehun just pat his bestfriend hair.'yah!!..i'm not kid!!.'chen kick his leg.'auch!!..it hurt..you shorter than me..'whine sehun.'that because you&that yoda is giant..let's eat..you pay!!..'said chen&pull sehun neck.'you will break my neck you grumpy kid!!..'said sehun&walk to cafe.                                                

Eunhee&sohee keep staring at them.'you must confess your feeling to jongdae-oppa quickly..they will graduad this year..'said eunhee.'what??..when did i like chen-oppa..'said sohee shock.'yeah right...'eunhee just maocking sohee.'sehun-oppa so sweet..even he like jongin he still try to hold back..'said sohee.'it already time for jongin learn how to love boy..'said eunhee.'hey..that do kyungsoo..he walk to here..'said sohee&shake eunhee.'stop it unnie..you make my head sick..'whine eunhee.kyungsoo greet sohee&go without talk to eunhee.'hey..are you ok?..'ask sohee.'it's ok unnie..i know this will happen..'said eunhee&smile.