That Giant is mine

i love you,i hate you

Hello!..byun baekhyun here!..the cutest girl in the world..hihihi...i will tell you the story how i get freaking giant boyfriend.he so tall like model with a babyface look.my only giant yoda..i love my lovely boy.  

We are friend since in kindergarden.first time we meet when he get bullied by another.back then,he so fat but i think he look cute.after that,he always following me around&call me noona even know we same age,just i'm bit older by month.when i'm still 12y/o,my parents died in car ecxident&i'm coma for about 5 month.after that,i live with my grandmother at village far away from my old neighbour so we can't meet again but he promise he will never forget me.

When i get in SM high shcool,one tall boy with big smile greet me.'hey noona!!...remember me?..'he ask me with grin.i look at him with confuse face.'wow!!..you look the same even after 4 years..look like your height just stop..'said him.'excuse me?...who are you?..did i know you?..'i ask him.he look a bit shock but then he smile at me.'of course you will not remember me..i change now right..byun baekhyun noona..it's me,park chanyeol..'said him.i just smirk at him&ingoring him.there is no way he is my fat bestfriend,channie..who always alone,cry baby&love eating sweet.he look like different person,he look to handsome&tall like model.   

Even i ingoring him,he never give up.every morning he wait for me at train station or bus stop.he keep tell me a story when we still in kindergarden.when lunch,he always give me his cooking.that pretty good,he always happy with a big smile on his face.keep tell me a joke&make trouble just to see me laugh.so i agree&we become a bestfriend,just like before.always together&share our secret.i think i fall in love with my bestfriend but i afraid to say it because i don't want him think i just love him now,the new hot tall chanyeol not the old fat glasses chanyeol.actually i like him since we still kid because he cute,lovely&kind.he always help me when i get in trouble even he will get beat up.i'm the bad kid afterall...

One day chanyeol ask me something that make my heart almost stop.'noona!..did you like or love someone?..'ask him with blush cheek.'eehh...huh?..what?..'ask me still shock.'i...just...wandering..how it feel when you fall in love?..'ask him again.oh no..that time my mind just think why he ask me that,is he love someone,who that girl..'why?...anyway...do you crush on someone?..'i ask him but only feel disappointed when he blush even more.'i..i have crush on someone..she cute&kind..i want tell her that i love her but everytime i want to say it..i just can't..i afraid if she hate me after this..'said him.'oh god you still the silly channie after all...there is no way she  will hate you..if yes..i'm promise i will kill her if she dare  to hurt you..'i try my best to cheer him.chanyeol hug me&said 'i love you noona' like always with his big smile. 

It's already 1 years we become bestfriend.he always come to my house with his friend,kim jongdae or chen.my grandmother always said we should become a couple.it's really embrassing...but he always smile at my grandma&never deny it.one day i try cook for him but....fail..i'm really bad at cooking..oh my god..he will never fall in love with me if like this..huh..i don't give up even my finger get burn&hurt.i still try my best to cook for him..he always cook for me so i need do something for him to.at lunch time,like always he give me his lunch box so i give him mine.'what is this?..a soup or something else?..'he ask after open my lunch box.'i..i..i don't know..you know i'm bad with this thing..but i try my best so don't complain..just eat..i already feel so embrassed right now..'whine me when he keep staring on that weird thing in my lunch box.he finish eating&try to smile at me but i know he just don't want me feel sad.'you really try hard noona..gumawo..i'm full now..'said him with laugh like always.why he so kind to me..stop it!..i will fall with you even more like this.. 

One day,he meet me at library.'noona!..can you come  with me tomorrow?..'ask him with blush cheek.'why?..'i ask him.'i..i want to confess to that girl but i'm shy so can you...please...i will treat you anything..'pled him.i feel my heart is broken but i still smile at him&nod.'thank noona..i really love you..'said him while hug me tight.i try not to cry infront him..but after he left,my tears fell.it's really hurt&tomorrow will be even hurt for me when see him confess to that girl.i cry alone that night until my gradma feel worried about me.then i get phone call from chanyeol but i don't answer it&pretend to sleep. 

The day we promise to hangout together.i wear cute outfits to get attention from him.but my heart beat fast when see him look so handsome even just simple.oh my god!!..i can feel my cheek burning.'hey noona!..are you okay?..your face look red..'greet him while touch my cheek.'ehh...no no..i'm okay..just hot..lets go now..'said me&grab his hand without thinking.'err...noona..i think..better we go to that cafe..look like you don't know were to go..'said him&make me embrassed.i just follow him to one cafe nearing.'can i take your order?..'ask one pretty boy with smile.'ohh..hey kai-ahh...give me usual..noona..how about you?..'ask him.i still shock when first time see kim jongin..she look handsome,cute&pretty at the same time also i can see how happy chanyeol look when she come to us.she must be his crush,that what i think..'i..same with you..'said me.she smile at we before go inside the kitchen.'she cute..'said me.'you think like that to?..haha yes she cute&kind..'said him with smile.we stay silent about an hours.'hey..who is the girl you want to confess?..'i ask him.'oh yeah...she already here..'said him with blush.'where?..'i ask him&look around to search for her.'infornt of me..'said him&make me froze.'i love you noona..'said him.'ehh..what?..ahh..yes i know that..you always say it to me..'i try to cover my embrassed.'i mean this kind of love..'said him&kiss my lips.i stay froze for a bit before recover again after kai shake my shoulder.'are you okay unnie?..'ask her.'huh?..yes..yes..i think..'answer me still confuse.'seriously oppa..you so stupid..why you tell her now..look what you did..'kai mad at him.'what??...i afraid if she can't..accept me..'said him.'are you kidding me?..of course i will accept..i love you from we start become bestfriend..'said me&hug him tight.after that we go date.