When the Prince meet Snow white

i love you,i hate you

Jongin bring eunhee to her tutoring lesson because her twins keep whining she want come.like always mrs wu welcome her with cute smile&hug.'oh..your twins?..she cute like you..'said mrs wu.'thank you unnie..you look cute to..must be sehun-oppa sister right?...'ask eunhee.'no!..that our mother..i'm his noona..'greet luhan&walk to her mother.'jinja??..you look so young..'said eunhee&get big hug from both of that cute woman.'what a sweet talker..'said mrs wu.                              

Kai left them&go to sehun room.mrs wu take eunhee to her kitchen&talk but then she saw mr wu walk to mrs wu.'must be sehun-oppa father right?..'ask eunhee.'yes..nice to meet you..what your name?..'ask mr wu.'kim eunhee..'said eunhee with big smile.'cute name..suit with you.'said mrs wu.'how old are you actually..both of you look young..'said eunhee.'48y/o&my husband is 50y/o..'said mrs wu.'wow!!..you older than miss uee for real?..no wonder both your daughter&son look so generous..i envy them to have parents like you..'said eunhee.'thank..we know your parent must be pround to have a child like both of you..'said mrs wu&make eunhee smile.'can i know how both of you meet&get married?..'ask eunhee with aegyo.                                       

32 years before.......                                                                            Wu yifan or kris the most popular guy at campus.he always get attention because of his super tall,model like figure&his talent for sport also he always get high score in academic.Kim joonmyeon or suho just a little nerd girl with big glasses,messy hair&plain dress also always bring around so many book no matter where she go.everytime kris have macth,suho always watch it&go before everyone can see her there but she never know kris always notice her.'hey..can i sit here?..'ask kris.suho almost stumble when see him right infront of her.she just nod&keep burry herself with a pile of book.'no wonder you like here..it so peacefull..can i keep go here?..'ask kris trying to get attention.'neh..'babble suho.'what?..i can't hear..'kris try to tease suho.'yes..this place not mine..you can go anywhere you want..'said suho.after that everyday kris keep coming to that place&trying to be friend with suho.'why you talk with me?..'ask suho but still not looking at kris.'you look interesting..'said kris with smile.'are you sure?..it not because your friend make bet that i will fall in love with you?..'ask suho&make kris froze.'you know..i hear your group plan that..it's ok..i already use to it..boy keep make bet&girl will bullied me everyday.i not pretty like them so please....stay away from me..it not like you will love me for who i am now..'said suho&begin to leave.kris still frove but after a minute,his tears roll to his cheek.'you know..it first time girl being honest with me..they keep bugging&follow me around because they want attention..i join their plan because i want to be your friend..i like you for the first time i saw you..alone&never care whatever people do to hurt you..i envy you..'babble kris without realize suho  stand at his back.after a month,they only can peeking on each other.kris become gloomy&keep hurting people feeling with his word.suho still like always,alone&keep being invicible to anyone.one week before prom night,kris get mysterious letter from his admire.at first he just left it without open but then he feel curious&open it."come to the most peacefull place for you.i have something for you".kris try to figure who send that letter to him but fail.at prom night,he go to the place where he always see suho&he wait there until someone pull his tuxedo.he turn around just almost stumble when saw a beautiful girl with dark long hair,fair skin&chubby cheek wearing a cute pink dress with long sleve.'yifan-shi??..hey!!..are you ok?..'ask suho.'joonmyeon?..'ask kris shock.'err...yes..sorry..i want to suprise you but i think i just make you scared..i will change now..i know this dress look weird on me..'said suho.'no..no..i'm just...shock..you look beautiful in this dress..you..you keep avoid me so i thought you still mad with me..'said kris.'no way..i hear your feeling..i'm sorry for make you hurt..i judge you form your friend&don't listen for your reason.'said suho with appologise look.'i will forgive you if you willing be my girlfriend..i love you the moment you watch my basketball match.'kris grin to suho.'you...you know?..'ask suho.'of course..i only have my eye on you..'said kris&hug suho.'kr..kris..i can't breath!!..'whine suho.'opss..sorry..wait!!..what you call me?..call me again..'said kris&let her go.suho face become red&she turn away to hide.'you still not answering my question!!..'said kris.'can you please sit down?..'ask suho&push kris.after he sit,something moist crush on his lips&make him froze before come back to reality.'what..what that supose to mean?..'ask kris confius.'i..i..oh my god!..iwillbeyourgirlfriendkris!!..'said suho fast&take kris hand to the prom with shy smile.                                          

'Wow!!..so romantic!!..i'm jealous with you mrs wu..you get such a handsome husband.'said eunhee.'don't worry..you will get your own love story to..'said mrs wu.'yeah..i hope to..'babble eunhee.'how mr wu propose you?..'ask eunhee&make mrs wu blushing.'ask him..'said mrs wu&begin cook for lunch.eunhee look at mr wu with her puppy eye.'fine..i said to her..will you be my snow white?..the she said yes my prince..'said mr wu with naughty smile.he hug his wife from&kiss her infront of eunhee.'oh appa!!..we have minor here..please wait until tonight!!..'whine luhan while covering eunhee eye.'the snow white&prince..it's suit them well..mrs wu look like snow white with her fair skin&cute face..mr wu really look like prince..your blonde hair make you look more handsome!!..'said eunhee&take of luhan hand.'we will get new love story after this..i think sehun like jongin.'said luhan.'oppa already fall in love with her~'eunhee sing with cute voice.'aww~so cute..i want daughter like this twins..'said mrs wu.'why?..i'm not cute?..'ask luhan with aegyo.'no!..you are creepy..'said mr wu.'appa!!!...'luhan pouting&mrs wu just laugh.'what??..that true..you need hear how minseok fall for her..'said mr wu.'that because i'm cute!!..'said luhan&stick out her touge.                            

Sehun&kai greet them after join in their lunch time.'this look much like real family!!..'say eunhee.'eat!!..you still need food to help your growing..'said mr wu.'thank for your food!..'said jongin&eunhee.'they so cute..i want little sister..sehun make me look more like donseang than his noona!!..'whine luhan.'act your age..you always use aegyo to get what you want noona!..'said sehun.'shut up!!'luhan treat sehun with her fork.'don't fight infront your food..we have 2 baby here..'mrs wu stop them but no one hear it.'ehem...'mr wu clear his throat&make the wu sibling stop from fighting.'miyaneh appa!'said them.