The Wu family

i love you,i hate you

'Honey!wake up!..you will late for work!'sohee try to wake kai.that girl just whine&sleep again.'sohee-ah..did jongin wake up?'ask minseok from out his sister bedroom.'i'm still trying to wake her!'said sohee.'let's me help you unnie!'say eunhee.'yah!stop it!ok i'm wake now!'said kai when eunhee try to strip her.'take a bath&come for breakfast.'say sohee&left them.'let's take bath together!'ask eunhee&drag kai to bathroom.                        

Minseok sit alone&eat his breakfast.'morning oppa!'greet sohee.they just smile when hear kai sreaming while eunhee laughing.'they so cute right?'ask miss uee&join her sibling.'unnie wanna do it with me?'ask sohee with naughty smile.'no way!!..do it with seokie!'said miss uee.'don't include me in your weird argument.'said minseok with his innocent face.miss uee just smirk at minseok.'oh!who come in this morning?'ask miss uee.sohee just go to open the door.'hello!need help?'ask baekhyun.'i ask her to come.let makeover kim jongin!' said lay.'poor jongin!she get so many stylish for her look even she hate it.'said minseok.'that girl thing!i want join them.jongin so adorable,there is no way i will let them have fun.'said miss uee.'just don't late..my luhan ask for date today!'said minseok.'ok!!'said them all.                            

Eunhee trying to put a blusher on her twin's cheek.'can you please stop moving!!..i trying make you look cute here!'said baekhyun.'no!my face feel to heavy!stop put that thing!.'kai trying to stop baekhyun from put some eyeliner.'girls!!...she already cute..stop putting to much makeup!!..you will make her look more ugly..'said miss uee.'unnie!..can you turn her more like girl?..she really hate put makeup&dress.jongie only wear this kind of outfit.it's look boring!'ask eunhee while show them kai outfit.'plain t-shirt&jeans...yah!!you still 16y/o..there so many cute style for you to wear!!..oh my god!!..let me turn you to a real cute girl!'said miss uee&take kai hand.they just smile when see kai try to run away.            

Minseok wait them in his car.'seokie!what did you think?'ask miss uee.minseok look at kai&froze a bit then he give tumb up.'let's go!'said minseok.they stay silent in the car.'please don't be shock when you see them!'said minseok.kai just nod&keep looking for the background.'what your name?..i confius a bit..eunhee...or who?'ask minseok trying to make kai feel comfortable.'kim jongin..'said kai.minseok nod&smile.'ahh...jongin..you pretty tall for a girl in your age..'said minseok.'yes..'said kai.

They stop in front of the big house.'is this a catsle?..so big..beautiful!..'kai look around&see a cute little girl with fair skin.minseok left her&go to that girl.'jongin!let's go!..sehun wait for we at his room.'said minseok.kai just follow him&feel amazing about that house.'sehun!..open your door!..this me!'said minseok.after the door open,kai almost sreaming when she saw the new student at that door.'wait!..wu xiu hun?..wu..sehun?..oh my god!!..why did i accept this tutor job!'kai got mental breakdown.sehun also shock but then he just smirk at kai.

'Are you ok my dear?..'ask one voice&make kai almost faint.'yes..i..think?..'say kai.that girl just keep staring at her with innocent face.'baby..what did you do to her?..'ask that girl while hug kai.'what?..me?..i din't do anything umma!..'said sehun.'umma?..she is your mom??..seriously..mother?..not your sister?..'ask kai more shock than before.'yes!that my wife..my son mother.'said one man.he look so handsome&taller than sehun.'no wonder he so tall just like yeolie-oppa..'think kai.'she's sehun new tutor..'said minseok.'she look a bit to young..anyway..thank for accept this hard job..'said that man with pokerface.'no wonder he can make pokerface even when say erting thing..'think kai.               

Sehun let them in his room.'oppa!..who is that girl?..she so adorable!..'said one girl with doll face&look like sehun.'is that your little sister?'ask kai to sehun.'that my soon to be wife..'said minseok.'my name is wu luhan..i'm sehun noona..i'm 22y/o..how about you?'ask luhan with excited look.'i'm..kim jongin..16y/o..i will be sehun-shi tutor from now.'said kai.'you 16?..so tall..sehunie!..can i have her for my fashion show!..pretty please!!..i will pay double!'said luhan.'but...'kai try to speak but get cut by sehun.'sure if you make y look for her!.'said sehun.kai kick him when luhan go to minseok.'what?..that hurt!..did you wear that thing?'ask sehun with naughty smile.'wanna died!!..open your book now!'kai throw him with a book&sit on the bed.                                                      

Sehun sit next to her&getting near.'what are you doing?..'ask kai shock when sehun get her uncomfortable.'you look cute today..can i eat you?'ask sehun&stare at kai lips.'what??..i not doing this!!..minseok-oppa!!'sream kai&try to push sehun from her.'wu xiuhun!!don't bullied your tutor!'his mom open the door&stare at him with angry face.'you still minor..do it after you married her.'said his dad.'oh honey..don't listen to him..are you ok?..let's just get to know each other first.'said mrs wu&take kai out from sehun room.'thank you mrs wu'said kai trying to smile.'just call me suho mama..my name is wu joonmyeon..that giant is my husband,wu yifan..call him kris dady.'said mrs wu.'neh suho mama..can i ask weird question?'ask kai.'sure'said mr wu.'how old are you actually?'ask kai.'oh my god!..you so cute..i'm 48y/o..my husband is 50y/o.'said mrs wu.kai's eye almost pop out when hear it.'are you vampire or something?..'ask kai loud&make them laugh.'no my dear...we are human...how old are you??..so tall.'said mrs wu.'16y/o..yes..i'm about 175cm or something.'said kai.'so young..call sehun oppa then...don't worry,we will keep his disiplin!'said mr wu.      

Kai keep teaching even sehun just stare at her with pokerface.'stop staring!!..we not even in competition!try do this question.i will check it later.'said kai.'how can you be adorable&fierce at the same time..that unique!'said sehun&start his work.'wait..minseok-oppa date with luhan-unnie right?..how i can back home..oh no eunhee...!'kai mentaly sreaming.'what wrong?'ask sehun.'err...can..i....borrow your handphone...emm...sehun...shi?'ask kai slowly.'what?..'ask sehun.'your handphone...can i borrow it??...sehun-oppa..'said kai.'what??..can you speak louder??..i can't hear you from here..!.'said sehun&smirk.'please give me your handphone!!i need to call my twin..please sehun-oppa!!'kai almost sream because she feel embrassed.'ok.take it out..this oppa still busy here.'said sehun with pokerface.'where?'ask kai.'at my jeans back pocket.'said sehun&he stand up.kai getting near&try to reach for his pocket,they become so close that almost make kai hugging him.'thank!'said kai&call her twin.'hello?..did you go home?..i'm sorry..i will late today..minseok-oppa still date&mybe he forgot about me..stay at sohee-unnie house!'said kai.'don't worry i will take you home!'said sehun.'no thank..i will take taxi..'said kai&teach him again.'it's pretty hard to get taxi here..if you get,I not sure if that really a real taxi..'said sehun.kai stare at him with scared look.                                                             

After lunch with Wu family,kai wait for outside.'yah!..come in!'greet sehun from his car.kai just sigh&follow his word,she keep silent even sehun ask her anything.'you can stop me here.'said kai.'this seokie-hyung cafe..where is your house?'ask sehun.'jongin!!...let's go home together!!'eunhee sream from the door.'oh..that you twins..pretty cute but i'm still prefer for you..'said sehun.'nobody ask you to judge we!'said kai&left him alone.'playing hard to get!..interesting..i like this girl!'said sehun before go.'who's that?'ask eunhee.'no need to know..let's go!'said kai&take eunhee hand.