The Wolf&the; Beauty

i love you,i hate you

Long time ago,there live one couple near the river.'channie-ah..look that!!..'said baekhyun.chanyeol come to her&see a cute little girl sleeping under the tree.'aww...she so cute!!..let's take her!!..'said baekhyun excited.'but what if someone saw&think we kidnap her?..'ask chanyeol.'but i want keep her!!..'said baekhyun with her puppy eye.'arassho!!..we take her..'said chanyeol&bring the girl with him.after they home,that girl wake up&look around her.'where am i?..'ask her.'our home.what your name?..where are you from?..you not afraid being alone?..'ask baekhyun.'kim jongin..i'm not alone..where is my twin?..'ask jongin.'twin?..we found you alone sleeping under the tree..'said chanyeol.'no!!..that wolf!!..it's take eunhee..i must save her!!..'said jongin trying to stand.'no no no...you can't..don't worry..she will save..'said baekhyun.'but the wolf will eat her!!..'whine jongin try to get away.'that not gonna happend..they never eat human..did you see that wolf?..'ask chanyeol.'it big with silver fur&yellow eye.it keep starring at us before chase us..we took different path&now only me save..'said jongin.'ahh..that must be sehun..don't worry..she save..'said chanyeol with big smile.

After 10years,kim jongin grow up&become the most beautiful girl.'jongie-ah!!..let's eat!!..'baekhyun sream from inside the house.'yes baek-omma!!..'said jongin&begin to walk but then she stop&turn around after hear one voice call her name.'who?..stop hiding..'said jongin.one boy come out from the bush.he look so handsome with milky skin,flawless,long leg&lean body make jongin froze.'err..who who are you?..'ask jongin.'wu xiuhun!..i  got lost while playing with my budy..then i saw you,kim jongin..'said that boy.'how you know my name?..'ask jongin shock.'actually i hear that..near this river,there live one lovely dovey couple with their daughter that so beautiful than any girl.i saw you&i think you are the most beautiful girl i ever meet..'said that boy.jongin still froze after hear his answer but after baekhyun shake her,she starring blank.'what wrong?..'ask chanyeol.'huh??..nothing..'said jongin with blush.  

Three pair of eye keep peeking on jongin but gone when chanyeol glare at them.'i told you ge!!..not now!!..hyung will notice us..'whine the black wolf.'shut up!!..we need report to eunhee..we found her twins..'said the silver wolf.'she pretty..'mubble the little wolf with light brown fur.'of course..she my bride after all..'said the silver wolf.the three wolf change to three handsome young man&one of them is the boy that jongin just meet.'oppa!!..let's eat!!..'greet one cute girl.'you cook??..'ask a boy with baggy eye.'no panda-oppa..if i cook,all of you will running again..'said that girl with pout.'arassho..we just kidding..tao-ahh..stop bullying eunhee..'said that boy.'i..i need..go go home..now..'mumble the smallest boy.'kyungsoo..you stay here..eunhee need someone to play with her..'said tao with grin.he make both of that cute couple blushing&stare at floor.'sehun!!..'said chanyeol.'yes my dear friend..'said that boy.baekhyun just come&grab both of that tall man with her.'what is it??..'ask sehun.'why you take eunhee with you?..'ask chanyeol.'what?..i'm not..she follow me after saw kyungsoo..'said sehun.'oppa right..i follow them because curious..i know they just a werewolf..'said eunhee.'why you let jongin alone?..'ask baekhyun.'i..i..i make promise..if sehun-oppa found my twin,then jongin will be his bride..'said eunhee.all of them shock after hear eunhee answer.'what!!..you promise him that!!..'said jongin.  

Jongin follow the couple to some villa inside the jungle without they knowing.'what the hell is they doing here?..ehh..that boy..wait..that eunhee..what are they doing?..'think jongin&begin to walk near them.'what!!..you promise him that!!..'said jongin&make them shock.'oh..my bride already here..good..omma!!appa!!..here your new daughter!!..'sehun sream&two pair of couple wolf show up.the white fur wolf change to one cute little women with fair skin while beside her is gold fur wolf as a handsome tall man.'wow!!..she so cute..i agree!!..'said that women&hug jongin.'the wolf&the beauty..really suit for both of you..'said that man.sehun take jongin bridal sytle&walk away from them.'now!!..you are mine forever baby!!..'said sehun with naughty smile.

Kim eunhee look shock after open the door of council room.she saw jongin keep mumble,sream&her expression look she scared.'no!!..go away!..no!..'whine kai in her sleep while wearing a headphone.sehun keep reading his book next to kai with smile.'what are you doing oppa?..'ask eunhee.'tell her a bedtime story..'said sehun with pokerface.'but..you know..she look like..emm...having a nightmare..'said eunhee.'just your feeling..go back first..she need to teach me tonight..if you want,come to my house to..lulu-noona must be excited to see both of you..'said sehun.eunhee just nod&close the door with smile.