Dating Style I

i love you,i hate you

Wu Yifan(Krisho date style)

Way to ADORABLE  

It's almost our anniversery day...but i still don't have any idea what to do..every year always suho do everything for me this year i need make suprise for her.'hey!..if you wanna do something special for the one you love..what it is?..'ask me to my son.'what?..it's weird when you ask me about that dad!..'said him while playing game.'you want make special thing for omma right...'greet luhan with grin.sehun look at us before play his game again.aish....kid this day...'we will help you appa...right hunnie!..'said my daughter with cheer voice.'excuse me?..'ask sehun look annoyed with his sister.'how about we make suprise party..but can you take omma for date while we get ready..'said luhan.'we?..it's only you..not me or anyone..'said sehun.'fine...if you don't want join us..so  i can having fun with jonginie by myself..'luhan begin treating sehun until her little brother sigh&agree.  

Today is the day...like luhan said,i take my wife for a date at amuseme park.she look excited like a little girl.really can't guase her real age like this.she look pure,innocent,cute&to adorable.i can see some boy&men look at her with firlty look so i give them death glare to make they stay away from her.'oppa!!..gwenchana?..'she ask me with worried expression.she call me oppa?..wow!!..it's already long time ago she call me like that.'ye...yes...i'm fine..what you want to do?..'i ask her.she look around&see a roller coster.oh no...not that thing...now i ruined...there is no way i will honestly say i scared with that.but still i need avoid that thing or i'm dead...i look at her&she give me her angelic smile like always.please...not that cute smile..i lost!!...  

A few minute later,it's our turn now.i feel nervous while she look so excited.this thing start moving,my heart beat faster&then....my mind when blank.i can only hear sreaming from everyway...after stop,i get out from that&run to search for a toilet.i will never ever play that thing again even suho pleding to me..'oppa!!..are you there?..'ask her from outside the toilet.'yes..i'm okay now..'i just answer her from inside.then i hear someone else voice talking with my wife.'hey cutie!..are you alone?..'ask that stranger..'no...i..'she try to talk but i pull her to me.'she with me...so what if my wife alone?..'ask me with jealous.he look shock&scared when i glare at him.'your...your wife?...i'm sorry..i din't know..'he begin to appologise.'no...it's fine...you don't know us right..'suho comforting him with her angelic smile.she always kind to anyone,sometime i feel jealous&annoyed.i drag her with me.'oppa...are you jealous?..'she ask me.'no..'i trying to hide my jealousy feeling.'aww...your face red..so cute...let me see it..'said her&teasing me.'hey...stop it..'i whining when she keep poking my cheek.she just laugh at me,i can see some couple look at us but who care...we at our own world now..i pinch her cheek&kiss her lips to make her stop..she froze from my action&her face become red.she really adorable,i just want hug her now.  

We walk around together.she keep make me wearing cute thing or do aegyo for her.even it's embrassing but to catch her heart,i willing to do it.'you so cute oppa!!..'said her while clap her hand together.you are the one who  look so cute right now.'oppa!!..i want that teddy bear..it's look hugable..let's get it for the cute twins..'she make her puppy eye.'yes sure..let's play..'i let her drag me to play toy machine.she keep bouncing with excited while giving me order to get the toys.after get the teddy bear,she pull me to kiss my cheek.'let's buy something for our child...poor them,we leave they together..'said her with pouting lips.her habit so cute,i just want to kiss that lips now.i take her to shopping complex to buy something.'hey yifan!!...'someone call my name&i turn to see who.'ohh..victoria...hey to tao!..'i greet my sister&her son.'hi uncle!!..'greet him back.'are you alone?..where your spoil brat kid?..'ask victoria.i just want to sew ..after marrige with zhoumi-ge,she really to to annoying...'they at home..together..lulu want some rest&hunie have homework..'said suho with smile.'aww...you still the same..small&cute even already 48 this year right...'complain victoria.'you to unnie...always pretty..what are you doing here?..'ask suho.'we buy something for party..'said tao before his mom can answer.i caught his signal to go away from his mother.'we leaving..if late,i don't know what will happend to our kid..'said me&pull suho to another way.'okay..see you later..'said victoria.that was close...'did i really look small&cute?..did i look like a little girl?..'ask suho with puppy eye.'you are my style always&forever..'i feel embrassed to say something like sweet talk.that really not my style but to make her happy,i just do it.'don't force yourself..i'm okay oppa..'said her with smile like always.i smile back at her. 

I drive back while she fall asleep next to me.she must be tried...we play to much today after all.even i feel tried to but still so happy.When arrive home,it's so weird because i don't hear anything.i ring the door bell because i carry suho who still sleep.luhan open the door with big smile on her dolly face.just what is her plan right now...this girl really dangerous sometime more than sehun.i take my wife to our room&almost got heart attack when see everyone inside.'happy anniversery!!!...'greet them&make suho wake up.she stir a bit&look confuse when open her eye.'what happen?..'ask her after i put she down.'today is our annivesery..'said me.'o....that why you take me for date?...you really cute&sweet..'said her while give me hug.then we hear click sound&turn around.'zhoumi-ge?..you..'i can't finish my word my brother-in law give his naughty smile.'complete!!….let's enjoy the show..'said him while play the picture he take while we date.'wow dad!!..no wonder hunie scared with roller coster..'said luhan.'ahh..that why this doll scared with height...'sehun get his revenge.they laugh at us when we feel so embrassed with all the picture.'aww...you two just way to adorable..i'm jealous..'whine victoria while hug zhoumi.'eww...stop your cheesy cuteness..no way you will get that aunty...'said sehun with smirk.tao just laugh after see his mother angry face.jongin&minseok smile while look at sehun fight with his auntie.'they never changes...'said zhoumi.'that can be a good thing afterall..'said minseok.jongin give me a couple acsesoris that she make by herself.'i want to..'whine sehun.'do it yourself..'jongin get annoyed at sehun&push him away.