Good bye

i love you,i hate you

Last years exam came.every students preparing their self&like always,kai need to teach sehun.'yah!!can you be serious..aish....stop playing around!!'kai keep teach sehun even that boy not even listen.'rilex...still early...'said sehun.'what??...oh my god!!..why i even bother about you..fine..do whatever you want..i need prepare for my self..'said kai&begin to read her own book.sehun keep staring at her with smirk.'oppa!!!...'kai sream when suddenly sehun give her back hug.'what??..you said i can do whatever i want..'sehun keep hugging a blushing kai.they stay in that position when kai stop moving around to make sehun let her go. 

'Good morning...'chanyeol great them.kai trying push sehun but they fell together.'omo...look like someone get to excited...'said baekhyun.'what??..ahh..this not like what you see unnie..'said kai&try to stand up but sehun pull her again.'go away!!..i like this position better..'said sehun while hugging kai.'yah yah...she still under age..do you wish to go jail??..'ask chanyeol.'arasso..'sehun let kai go&stand up.chanyeol pat kai head when that girl trying to get baekhyun.'there there...our kitty kai..don't mad..he just joking around..'said chanyeol with his stupid grin.kai pouting when baekhyun laugh at her.'i not a kitty..pabo oppa..'whinning kai.sehun look at them with jealousy eye&pokerface.'rilex oppa..'said sohee,who just come.'oh..where your chen chen?..'ask sehun after see sohee.'huh..wha...what?..he..wait..no..i don't know..'sohee keep shuttering to hide he embrassed.'cool..i'm just kidding..'said sehun&he let sohee punch him.kai staring them then sit next to baekhyun&countinue reading.baekhyun look at her then to sehun&sohee before give naughty smile.'you should be honest about your own feeling jongie..'baekhyun whisper to kai&see that girl shock also shy expression.'so easy to read..'think baekhyun with naughty smile.    

Chanyeol&baekhyun keep with their lovely dovey act until chen throw them with small rock.'seriously..we don't need any couple here..if you can't wait any longer..just search for room you two..'said eunhee with disgusting expression.'yah!!..'chanyeol try to get her but she hide behind jongin. 'hey..what are you playing?..I thought we having study group here?..'ask lay with her always clueless expression.'they it is...the real couple join in....'eunhee laugh when see tao came to.'what the hell with that nickname..seriously you..really just like little kid.'said chen.'then what??..'ask sehun.'more like stupid ert couple..'said chen.'for some reason,I like eunhee nickname better..'said sehun.they all laugh without care for people keep starring them.'yah!!..yah!!..stop it..now we all here..let the study group begin..'said jongin trying to get their attention.'you not fun at all jongie..'whine baekhyun.'shut up!!..I don't need your whinny..just start study..'jongin keep babble to them.only sohee&kyungsoo start study without need for force from jongin.'nah~you always serious jongie...hey oppa!!..i still can't understand why you fall in love with this boring person?..'ask eunhee to sehun.her question caught kai attention even that girl remind cool.'yes..me to..i'm curious too...'said baekhyun.'ahh..my heart just beat fast for her...i think..i heard when two people have different kind of charm they are perfect together..'said sehun with sly smile.'seriously...are you sure it's not something you make up because you can't answer her?..'ask tao with smirk.sehun just keep his pokerface&bullying kyungsoo.'of course he made them up..'babble chen.'you should comforming your feeling about him before to late..'baekhyun whisper at jongin ear until she become red.'so cute...'she laugh after seeing jongin face.

The night after last exam paper,jongin can't sleep at all.she just lay down next to eunhee.'hey eunie-ahh..eunie...yah eunie..are you sleeping?..'ask jongin.'yes...until you keep bothering me..why?..what you want?..'ask eunhee with annoyed face.'no..it's just..'said jongin.'aish...just spit it out...stop act like this..you give me goosebump..'said eunhee.'arasso arasso..i just want to know how you feel when you love someone?..'ask jongin.'huh??..that weird..are you in love with sehun-oppa now?..ok whatever..when you love someone,you heart beat fast only for him..your mind full with his image..'said eunhee.'ahh~it's that so..thank..let's sleep..good night..'said jongin.'good night to unnie..'mubble eunhee&sleep.after that jongin still can't sleep&go out for walking.'hey you!!..'someone call her.jongin turn around&get hug by one guy.because she to shock about that guy,she grab him&throw him to the ground.'ouch!!..ahh..my back..'that guy complain.'oh my god!!..you!!..what are you doing here?..'ask jongin after seeing that man face.'i just come back from chanyeol home.we having party after last paper exam but it's getting late..what are you doing?..it's danger for girl to be out here right this time..'said sehun.'i..i just wondering..what time now?..'ask jongin.sehun just show her his watch while stare at jongin.'oh no..it's already this late..i need go back now..bye..'said jongin&about to run but sehun grab her wrist.'what is it?..'ask jongin.'let me send you..it's to dark around your neighbour..'said sehun&begin to walk without letting jongin hand go.'we're here now..palli..go inside..it's getting cold..good night..'said sehun while push jongin to her house door.'wait!!..good night to..'said jongin&pull sehun closer to kiss his cheeck.that boy just froze infront the door even after she go inside. 

'What just happend?...'think sehun.'oh my baby...what wrong?..why so late?..where  are you going?..'ask suho after seeing sehun come inside their home but her son just ingored her.'why?..'ask kris while patting his wife hair.suho just shake her head&look up to see her husband face.'must be because of jongin again....'said luhan.both of them just stare at her with question look.'just call your brother..i have something to said with him..'kris bring out some letter from his bag.luhan nodding&go upstair to call sehun.'what is that?..'ask suho.'you remember when sehun keep sulking after i tear his letter last year..actually this is the letter..i just wànt to see if he really serious about entering that collage.'said kris.'what??...you...poor that boy..how dare you do that..'suho pouting while mad with her husband.'you so cute..you know sehun right..if i din't do that..he will keep playing around..'said kris.'arassho...'suho just nod but still mubbling.   

Sehun try calling jongin number phone.'hello?..who are you?..'jongin answering his call.'hey..it's me..sehun..'said sehun.he smile when hear jongin rust get up from her bed.'why you call now?..it's late already..go sleep..'jongin trying to hide her embrassing.'ah...no...nothing..just want to know if you already sleep..'said sehun.'okay....so now what?..you just disturb my sweet dream..'said jongin make sehun smile.'arassho...miyaneh...don't mad...you give me nightmare..'sehun joking.'hunnie-ahh!!!...appa call!!..'luhan open her brother door without knocking.'yah!...you!!!...'sehun mad&throw pillow to his sister.'ouch!!!...yah!..what the hell!!...you so dead now!!...'said luhan&jump to her brother.'argh!!!...stop it..yah my hair...it's hurt..i will bald like this..'sehun sreaming when luhan pull his hair.'bye jongie!!!...see you tomorrow...yah!!..comeback you crazy women!..'said sehun&run to catch luhan.'what are you two doing?..'ask suho when she saw sehun pull luhan at stair.both of them just froze when saw kris glaring from suho back.'come here sehun!..'said kris with serious face. 

Sehun sit next to suho but still look under to his feet. 'do you still remember this?..'ask kris.he look at the letter with shock face.'that my...how?..you tear it!!..'said sehun still can't believe it.'there is the tricks...so now..I ask you again..do you serious about this collage?..'ask kris.'course yes!!..I really want enter this collage..'sehun answer without thinking long.'then I will applied for you..I think you should drop out from SM high..next month okay..get ready for new life at collage..'said kris before leaving.'huh??...next month?..it's only 2 weeks from now..how I can get ready..'babbling sehun.'you know your dad..he never listen to anyone.'said suho.'but he always do what best for us..'said luhan.sehun just sigh with the letter still in his hand.'what should I do??..I can't leave her..why now appa..why now??..'ask sehun himself.'tomorrow I will help you send letter to the principal..don't worry..'said luhan while her brother hair.sehun just keep silent.

The next day,sehun come to school with luhan&stole another student attention.'yo bro!!..what a huge mess you make here dude..'said chanyeol.'of course...we got such a hot sibling walking around this school..look at hannie-unnie..she look like a real living doll..I'm jealous..'whine baekhyun.'morning..hey!..what happening here..so many people!..'said eunhee.'where is jongin?..'ask sehun. 'she said something happened so she come early to school..you don't see her?..'ask eunhee.sehun shake his head with gloom expression.'but..oppa..what happened?...why lulu-unnie come to?..'ask eunhee.sehun just keep silent.'he gonna leave..he will join new life at new collage far from here.'jongin answer it&make all of them shock. 'how..how did you know?..'ask sehun&walk to get jongin. 'No!!..don't come closer you ert..just stay there..now I will free from you..I not gonna stress because of tutoring you..just go!!..no need to hold back..you just an eyesore to me..'said jongin before left.sehun stumble because of shock&his heart feel hurt to hurt that his tears drop.eunhee try to calm him.'i am sorry sehun..'luhan whisper from far.she also cry,she feel hurt to see her beloved brother sad&also someone feel more hurt than them because need to said cruel thing for someone dear for her.