Reward or Revenge

i love you,i hate you

Exam week,all teacher&student busy to preparing themself.the most bussiest than other is kim jongin because she need to teach the most stubborn&lazy boy,wu xiu hun.'yah kim kai..you look so scary..what wrong?..'ask tao.'she need to teach sehun-oppa who almost like airhead!..'said eunhee.'sehun?..wow!..daebak!..'said tao.'you know him right..always play around..he really dumb!'whine kai.tao just laugh&get smack on his head.'ouch!!..yah!!...oh..hello ge!..eh..you change your hair colour..'greet tao with smile when he see sehun.'anything look good on me so yes..i need to borrow her today!..'said sehun&take kai.'hey!put me  down you ert!..'kai keep hit sehun.                                  

After they at rooftop,sehun put kai down.'what did you want?..'ask kai.'i need to score all the exam or my dad gonna kick me out from home..you are my tutor...please give me something like reward that can make me feel excited with this exam week.'said sehun with his puppy eye look.kai blush when see him&try to avoid his face.'why i need do that?..'ask kai.'because you are the only girl i in love..'said sehun while grin to kai who become more red than before.'o..ok..ok..only this time..if..if you get good gred...i i will..wewillgoouttogether!..'said kai&just stare her shoes.'what?..i can't understand..say it again!..'said sehun try to peeking on kai face.'i already say it..up to you..it not my problem if you can't understand..i need go to my class..'said kai&begin to walk.'ok!..i just kidding..i will make sure to keep my gred up!!..'sehun sream in joy.'shut up!!..'kai mad&walk faster.'seriously..she really cute when she lie!..'think sehun.                                              

5 week after exam end.many student try to see their result&one person sream because of shock.'this can't be..i must be dream right!!..'said kai.'what wrong?..'ask eunhee.'sehun beat her in this month result exam..'said chen.'he must get special reward that why he can get this impossible result..'said tao.'what do you mean?..'ask eunhee.'sehun true nature..give reward you will get the result!..'said tao.'no!!..it must be dream..'whine kai.'this my dream..hello baby!..'greet sehun with smile.kai jump back&hide from him.'i can see you kim jongin!!..wait this sunday 8 a'clock!..'said sehun before leave.tao stare at kai with weird look.'what he mean?..'ask eunhee.'did you promise him something?..'ask tao.'tell me tell me!..'said lay.'i said we will go out together if he get good gred..i never know he can get this good!!..'whine kai.'sehun is pretty clever but just to lazy..he only give his best when he will get some reward!..'said tao.'wait..how you know so many about him?..'ask eunhee.'you don't know..tao&sehun are cousin..'said lay&make them shock with that.'yeh.my mom,victoria&his dad sibling.'said tao.    

Kai still can't belive she lose to sehun.'jongin so weird today..'said baekhyun.'yeh..she make a big mistake..'said eunhee.they go to minseok cafe before go home.'something happend girl?..'ask luhan.'oh..unnie..much like..kai ask sehun for date this sunday..'said eunhee.'jinja??..ahh...that why sehun keep grinning when he back home..'said luhan.'wait..i said we..i never said me&him only..'think kai.she join the girl conversation.'let's go shopping this sunday!..'said kai.'yah..but that you have date..'said baekhyun.'unnie..let's hangout together!..please...'whine kai with her aegyo.'ow..my baby jongin..arassho..i will take channie to..'said baekhyun&hug kai.'i will take tao..we can date..yay!!..so..you?..'ask lay to luhan.she stare at minseok with puppy eye&that cute barista just nod after sigh.'yes!i will join!..'said luhan.                              

It sunday,kai&eunhee wait infornt of minseok cafe with sohee.lay&tao already there firlting with each other.baekhyun&chanyeol greet them with chen who drag one little boy.'kyungsoo?..since when you become his friend?..'ask tao.'no..i'm not..i.i..he..he..'kyungsoo try to get away.'i drag him along..found him alone at book store..'said chen.but then luhan come with happy face while drag her whinny little brother,sehun.'hello..ehh..what with your outfit jongin..that so not cute..'complain luhan.'she only have that kind of outfit..i try to make her wear my shirt but she refuse..'said eunhee.'nevermind..let's go!..oppa..palli!..we will late!..'said luhan.'but we can't take one car..'said eunhee.'we will use motorcyle..'said tao while show them his key.'me to..&i take sohee with me..'said chen&take sohee hand.'then hunnie,you drive that my car..jongie,eunie&kyungie..follow him..the rest follow me..'said luhan&throw a key to sehun.'stop call me hunnie will you?..'sehun become annoyed.                                        

Sehun just keep his pokerface,kai just look the background.eunhee try to avoid from look at kyungsoo when that boy staring blank.'why so many of them?..'ask sehun.'huh??..i only said we not me&you only..hangout for friend afterall..'said kai.eunhee try not to laugh at kai answer.'sometime she can be witty..'think eunhee&peek a look on kyungsoo who still confuse.'wow!!!...this so huge!!..'said kai.'welcome to the beach!!..greet luhan&minseok.they running around like a little child&play together.'so fun..i did even remember when last time i go to the beach..'said eunhee.'let's change!..'said luhan.'wait!!..all of you bought something to change?..'ask kai.they just nod&keep going.'you can wear my swimming suit..'said luhan.kai look at luhan generous body&take a peek on her body from under her shirt.'nevermind..i don't need it..'said kai.all of them already change,kai just look at them play in water.'they have such beautiful women body,even eunhee also..'think kai.'what wrong?..'ask tao.'you not gonna change?..'ask chanyeol.'of course not..she the only one girl with cup A..eunhee,bacon&sohee have y body even they look small&cute.'said chen while laugh.kai give him a head lock.'mianeh..i'm just kidding..stop!!..'said chen.'you always try to sreach for troble..'said tao&leave.            

Sehun keep drag kyungsoo around.'what are you doing?..'ask kai.'walking with pet!..'said sehun.'but..but..i'm not a pet..'said kyungsoo try to get away.after sehun release him,he quickly run away.'pretty fast..'said sehun.kai just stare at him with weird look.'what?..'ask sehun.'what make you trouble?..'ask kai.sehun frozen&blush a bit.'hey!..are you ok?..'ask kai shock.'you need to stop this..'said sehun.'huh??..'kai stare him with confuse look.'stop attack me with your cuteness..or i can't control myself anymore..'said sehun.'wait wait wait...i don't understand!!..'said kai.'this suppose to be my reward but i feel like this is your revege to me..'said sehun.'ahh...i said we will go out together right..so now we are here..together..still a reward right??..it will be the most happinest memory in my life..'said kai with smile.'yeah..you right..i already get my reward now..i will keep it in memory..only me..'said sehun&give outfit for kai to change.'wear that..enjoy with us..stop staring..'said sehun.'oh..thank..'said kai while see a short pant,shirt without sleeve&jacket that sehun give.'sometime you can be sweet..ehh..wait..what am i thinking..he just a ert alien..'think kai.