First KISS

i love you,i hate you

Kai stay at home because she caught by fever.then she hear a door bell keep ringing.'aish..eunhee!!!...get the door!!..'kai sream from her room but the bell keep ringing.she open the window&see chen stand infront her door.'oppa!!...just open it!!..i din't lock the door..'said kai&chen just nod.'oh my god jongin!!..are you ok?..'ask baekhyun after open kai bedroom door.'yes..i just get fever..did you see eunhee?..'ask kai.'nope..she just text me that you are alone at home..'said sehun from outside.'he also come?..'ask kai.baekhyun grinning.              

Baekhyun go to kicthen&make kai worry.'you think she can do it alone?..'ask kai.'not sure...she byun baekhyun after all..'said chanyeol.then they hear baekhyun sreaming&chen run to kai.'oh my god kai!!..that bacon just make your kitchen almost explode..you need to see!!..'said chen.kai run to her kicthen&see a big mess there with baekhyun sit on the floor look like she still in shock&sehun just froze next to her.'yah!!..are you trying to destroy my house??..'ask kai&make them stay silent.'i..i'm sorry..'babble baekhyun almost cry.'just stay away from hear..it danger unnie..oppa..take her&that thing!..'said kai&push chen to sehun.she clean the mess&cook for them even they keep say she need rest.                                    

Kai go to take a bath&change her clothes.'ottoke??..i come to help but i make mess..'whine baekhyun.'you always like that...good thing we din't bring yixing here..if yes..this house really destroy..'said chen.'yes!..remember when she forgot to off gas at your house or my house almost get flood..she worst than my baekie..'say chanyeol&comfort his girlfriend.'wait...where is sehun?..'ask baekhyun.'don't know..maybe toilet..he ask me where is the toilet..'said chanyeol.                                    

'Are you ok?..'ask sehun from out kai room but no one answer him.'i'm coming!!..'said sehun&his mouth almost drop from the sight infront of him.'wa...it!!..yah...'said kai still wearing singlet&pants.'don't worry...you have nothing to show...but thank...'said sehun with big smile.kai just push him out&quickly close the door.'so why you say thank for..stupid ert!!..'said kai after open the door.she froze when sehun kiss her on lips.'for this..we leave first..bye..'said sehun&leave kai who just keep froze infront her room.                                                      

'Yah..where you going?..'ask chen.'toilet!..'said sehun with smile.'yeah..right..where kai?..we need to go now!..'said chanyeol.'i told her already..let go!..she need rest..'said sehun.they just look at him with weird face but still follow him.sehun peek a bit to kai room window before entering his car&start to drive.'yah kai!!..are you ok?..your face so red..want me call tao for help?..'ask eunhee while shake her twins body.'huh??..what..a..i'm ok..or not??..no no no...i'm ok..'said kai with confius face.'what wrong with you??..stop scaring me!!..you so weird..'eunhee begin to bet kai but her twins look like in day dream&keep muttering"my first kiss..he take my first kiss"