Can you love me(eunhee)

i love you,i hate you

This girl is jo eunhee.she look alike exo kai..so in my story i turn her as jongin twins who have crush on d.o.. Hello!!i'm kim eunhee..i'm kim jongin twins sister..even we look so much alike but i still envy with her.she's tall&beautiful..she always get crush from another class&years..i tell you one secret!..actually i have crush on do kyungsoo..he same years with us just not same age..but he like jongin&i think he din't even saw me when we together..he always have his eye on jongin..so....so....annoying!!!!...kim jongin!!!..please get out from his sight..i hope he will see me..                                       

Another new day!!..why jongin become school president...now she become more scary&darker..kekekeke~ i get punish because late to school..sohee-unnie!!you are cruel!!..it's hot but you make me stand under sun for 3 hours??..oh my god!!i almost faint..when lunch i found jongin at cafe with the lovey dovey couple..eww...they always like that!!..hello panda tao&miss forgeting yixing!..all of student&teacher at this school already know both of you are couple..just stop firlting everyday,no one will take your lover..we know tao have wushu skill,no way another boy can take yixing from you!i'm sure about that because she only remember about you..she even forgot me&jongin is twins also her own birthday..you got to be kidding me yixing-unnie..                

Do kyungsoo just make his confession to jongin.of course she will reject him,even lee taemin the most hot senior with so many admire got reject..poor my cute boy!..he even look cute when sad..omo..ottoke..should i comfort him or just let him..NO!!..i must get him now or he will never see me..ok kim eunhee!relax&speak with him.i take my step&getting near to him.                                                    

'Oh..err...hello kyungsoo-shi..are you ok?..err..i kinda em..hear your comfession to my twin..'i just talk to him..oh my god..but he look a bit shock after see me..'err..i think yes...maybe...i'm sorry for you to hear it..so embrassing...'say him.he look adorable..i really wanna hug him now!!he so squishy...'it's ok..you know..she really hate boy..that why she always treat boy&man like that..'oh my god...why i tell him this..but....he smile..wait!..he smile to me..not good!my heart almost burst from happinest..'are you ok?..you look pale.'ask him..oh my..he care about me..oh stop day dream eunhee..he just asking you..'yeah yes..i'm just...my head..i get punish so..you know..when you stand under this hot sun for 3 hour..'say me&laugh a bit.'yes..let's go back to class..lunch hour almost end..can you walk?.'ask him..why?..you want carry me like bridal?..yah kim eunhee..stop that!!...oh my god..'ye...yes..i can.'said me.      

He almost fall form the stair whe he see jongin with some boy with rainbow hair..he freaking handsome,hot&tall..but my kyungsoo more handsome&hot than him..wait!!..did i see wrong?..jongin blushing when that boy wink at her..seriously?..oh my..this is new..i will with this but than i see kyungsoo face..he look sad&jealous.'if kim jongin can't love you back..can you love me,kim eunhee?..do kyungsoo?..can you love me?..'oh no!..did i ask it loud..did he hear it...                                                        

He turn&look at me with shock face.i feel i wanna die now because it so embrassing...my face become all red when he stare at me..'err..emm..please just pretend you din't hear it..please...'i plead to him..he just keep silent..i can't take it anymore&i leave him with my tears fall.i saw chen-oppa with the giant yoda chanyeol.'yah!!eunhee!!..what wrong??..did someone bully you?'ask chen..he can be caring sometime but he need someone who can handle his trolling skill.'want me to punch him?'ask chanyeol.'stop it oppa!..don't fight again..jongin gonna  kill you if she know this!'said me.i just hate to use my aegyo for resque them from kim jongin.                                

I hope do kyungsoo will love me just like how i love him for a 4 years..it's funny to think i'm having crush to someone who crush on my own twins..kim jongin!!..please someone!!..teach her how to love someone&make her fall in love with you..anyone will do!!..