Dating style III

i love you,i hate you

 Wu Xiuhun(Sekai Date Style)   

Protect My Girl

Another boring holiday..oh...how came i stuck inside this big house..i miss jongin so much..want to meet her..argh!!!..palli..i want to see my girl..anyway why i din't hear anyone voice..did omma&appa go overseas again?..is noona having date again today?..poor minie-hyung get crazy woman like lulu-noona.. 

I get shock when my phone ringing next to my ear..'neh..'i answer with lazy mood.'yah oppa!!..stop being lazy ..let go for double date!!..'i can tell she is eunhee.only she brave to keep yelling at me other than jongin.'arassho..don't sream..i'm not deaf..when?..'ask me a bit annoying.'today..take us at sohee-unnie house at 9 a'clock..jongin come to..'her voice sound cheer..'who said i willing to come!!..'i hear jongin yell at her twins&they start fighting without off the call yet.how cute...both of them..no matter how much jongin try to look mature but she always end up being adorable cute because of her twins..still i enjoying the change of her personality.  

I get up&take shower.then pick nice outfit for date.what should i wear?..i take plain black shirt&torn jeans also my jacket..this already handsome enough right..i not stand out to much right..after that,i take my car key&drive to minseok-hyung house..i can see the twins&the shy boy..who is his name..i forgot..my eye keep look at jongin..wow!!..she look so pretty also cute with her hair tied up,long sleeve shirt,skinny jeans&sneakers..simple but she just beautiful..'oppa!oppa!..'eunhee sream when see me.'come in..let's go for date'i just open the door for jongin.she let out a sigh&come in.eunhee drag her boyfriend with big smile on her face.they look cute together i think..but i feel like some parents bought there children to hangout..'where are we going?..'ask jongin.'to amuesment park..i hear they have new fun place..'said eunhee.i just drive with eunhee show me the road. 

After parking,eunhee quickly get out&drag jongin next to one big bunny doll.her boyfriend just smile when she play with that doll.'oppa!!..palli!!..take our picture!!..'eunhee keep srceam&hugging jongin.'wait!..yah!!..let me go..'whine jongin try to push eunhee.'done..lets go..i see many people there..'i take their picture without warning&pull jongin to me.'oppa!!!...'eunhee try to hit me but her boyfriend come to us.'lets buy ice cream..i pay..'said kyungsoo,that what i remember or mybe.'yay!!..bye oppa..have fun with jongie..'said eunhee with big smile.we just to them until they far away,then jongin walk by herself.'wow!!..they have ghost house..look fun..wanna try?..'i ask jongin&can see her face look pale.'why?..are you scared?..'i ask her.'no way..i'm not..it's just fake ghost..lets go..'she drag me to the ghost house.her hand feel a bit shaking,she must be scared with ghost i think.but...seriously i really wanna go inside..so many people here..must be fun..'hey..you stand out to much..'said jongin trying to move away from me.'ohh..that better..so...they know we are couple..'i while give a back hug..she so cute when shy but like always still fierce to me.'we not couple you idiot giant..'mubble her when try to push me.i can hear some people keep whisper that we are perfect couple. 

It's almost our turn,i feel my arm getting numb.jongin grip my hand while shaking.so...she really scared with ghost house i think but keep muttering she not scared..but everytime i ask her if she scared.she give me a murderer look..i keep my mouth shut when see her in bad mood because i sure she will beat me to died.'are you sure?..'i ask her.'ye..yes..'she shuttering.'i okay if you don't want go inside..'i say to her but she just drag me.'shut up&keep going..'said her.after we go inside,she keep clinging on me.everytime ghost apper,she muttering something like umma..i feel a bit sorry for her because she look so scared.we keep walking until one female ghost apper&jongin scream then we got separed.when i get out,eunhee&kyungsoo look at me with weird face.'where is jongin?..'ask eunhee.'she not came out?..oh ..wait here!!..i go search her inside..'i said that&running to ghost house again.'palli!!..she must be crying!!..'eunhee scream. 

I search for her in dark using only my handphone light.'jongin!!..kim jongin!!..do you hear me?..'i keep scream.then i hear one voice keep mumble.'jongin??..'i ask one girl sitting alone.before i can get near,she get up&hug me tight.'save me..i scared..umma..please..i'm scared..help jongin umma..'she keep crying before letting me go.she make me feel bad for give idea to enter this ghost house.'jongin..it's alright now..oppa here..let's get out..'i keep pat her hair to clam her down until she let me go.'can you walk?..'i ask her after seeing her leg about to give in but din't get any answer so i give her my handphone&piggyback her.'gumawo oppa..'she rest her chin at my shoulder.i just smile when she do that.when we get out,eunhee run to get us.'oppa..why you let her get in there..she hate something like that..'eunhee mad at me&almost puch me but get stop by jongin.'don't blame him..it's me..i want test if my phobia go away..sorry..i'm still scared with it..'said jongin.'okay..let us buy both of you something to cool down..'said eunhee&grab kyungsoo arm.they left us together&it's so....silent. 

'Thank oppa..'said her sudenly.i feel a bit shock because it hard to hear she call me oppa.'no problem but can i know why you scared with that?..'i ask her because curiousity.she seen strong for a girl but yet she scared with something like that.'10 years ago..when appa want to leave us..he bought me to ghost house..when we go inside we got separed..i'm wait for him to come in..but he never come back&leave me alone inside the dark.i feel so cold,no matter how hard i'm crying&sream still no one search for me..until i pass out..when i wake up,i'm already at hospital..'she tell me with gloomy expression.i let her  lend at my shoulder while pat her hair.'you know..i think you not really a bad man oppa..'she said that before stand up&run to her twins.from now on,i'm promise i will   protect my girl from anything that she scared.