When Troll Master fall in LOVE

i love you,i hate you

Like always chen setting trap for his classmate.'yah!!..what are you doing?..'ask chanyeol while staring at him.'ohh...you already here?..then i set this for the bratty kid..'said chen with smirk.he sit down next to sehun who spacing around&almost fall when hear someone sreaming.'woh!!...what that?..'ask sehun.'you..you already here?..'ask chen shock.'yes..i'm come first because my noona send me today..'said sehun still confuse.'so...who is sream then?..'ask chen.'err...mr troll kid!!..i think you need run now..'said chanyeol while shake chen sholder.he turn&see miss uee glaring at him with angry face.'oh god!!..i'm dead!!..'said chen.'come with me now!!..'said miss uee&drag chen along.  

Chen keep sigh after need to hear miss uee babbling to him.he walk to his class&stumble when someone run to him.'hey..watch it!!..'he mad to a little figure infront him.'uhh..i'm sorry..'said that kid.'oh..sohee-ahh..what wrong?..you look in hurry..'said chen when he look at that kid.'ahh..op..oppa..i'm really sorry..sorry..sorry..'said sohee&keep appologise.'hey..stop say sorry..if you really sorry then buy me something to eat..i'm hungry..'said chen&swing his hand around sohee sholder.she a bit shock but nod while hiding her red face.   

They eat together at cafe until eunhee&kyungsoo join them.'ehh..are you having date?..'ask eunhee.'date?..'ask chen.'ahh..unnie still not com...'before eunhee can finish,sohee cover &shove her to kyungsoo.chen look confuse but then he keep eating his lunch.'what wrong?..'ask chen.'ahh..emm..nothing..'said sohee with smile.'ok..are you free tomorrow?..'ask chen.'ehh..yes..why oppa?..'ask sohee.'let's go watch movie...i get free ticket..sehun don't wanna come..chanyeol date with baekhyun..if i take jongin or eunhee..i'm dead!!..'said chen.'movie?..where you get that?..'ask sohee.'tao give it..he need to cancel his movie date tomorrow because lay have dance class..'said chen.'why me?..'ask sohee almost whinning.'please...i don't have any friend..you the only one left..come on!!..only one day..'said chen.sohee sigh&she nod when chen keep pleding to her.

Sohee wait for chen inside her brother cafe.'ehh..what are you doing here sohee?..'ask minseok.'hye oppa..i wait for chen-oppa here..'greet sohee.'you having date with that troublemaker?..'ask miss uee after hear it.'ahh...no..it's not like that..he just want me watch movie with him..'said sohee blushing.'they still innocent until now..'think miss uee&leave sohee with minseok.'is that so...hmm..fine..just take care..'said minseok after see chen coming.'yo little hyung!..hye sohee..do you wanna go anywhere before movie start?..'ask chen.'i want ice cream..i will take oppa to best place..'said sohee.     

'Emm sohee-ah..are you sure this place?..'ask chen while look around him.'yes..i love ice cream here..order yours oppa!..'said sohee excited.'hello miss&mr..we have couple special today also free meal..'offer the waiter.'wow!!..this look good..let's try this oppa..'pled sohee.'but..but that for..'chen can't finish his word when sohee look at him with cute 'puppy eye'.he just sigh&let sohee order for him to.'are you mad?..'ask sohee.'stop stare at me like that..she look cute..'think chen.'oppa..sorry..i just to excited..'said sohee.'no..it ok..i'm not mad..'said chen with smile.without they knowing tao&lay following them with naughty smile.'this much more fun than what our plan..'said tao.'plan??..what plan?..'ask lay.'oh..right..you always forgot..nevermind baby..just have fun..'said tao&pat his girlfriend hair. 

Sohee become more happy after eat ice cream.she make lot of aegyo&chen keep blushing.'oppa!!..your face red..are you sick?..'ask sohee while touch chen forehead with her hand.'huh??..no no..just hot..i think..'said chen&cover his face.'then..let rest..it's still early for that movie right?..'ask sohee.'ye..yes..this movie start 9 a'clock..'chen answer before sit down.'you can sleep here..you can use my lap as a pillow..'offer sohee.'is she trying to seduce me?..rilex kim jongdae..there is no way i love my own bestfriend..'think chen with blush.'oppa...stop daydream..wait here..i will buy you some cool water..'said sohee before leaving.chen look around when he feel like someone watching him.   

'Yah!!..what are you trying to do?..'whisper kai when sehun pull her to his lap.'watch real movie..'said sehun with pokerface.'huh!!..since when we plan to watch movie?..'ask lay confuse.'since beginning..but this movie more fun than any movie..'said tao with smirk.'ehh..that sohee-unnie..&..jongdae-oppa??..what are they doing?..'ask kai while struggle from sehun grip.'can you please just stop..if not..i will attack you now!!..'said sehun.kai stop with cute pout when sehun not even let her go.'seriously both of you..just date each other..you look more attractive than our couple...'complain lay.'don't you dare!!..'said kai when tao try to agree with his girlfriend. 

Sohee look at them with weird&confuse face but then she pouting.'phew....we save..'said tao.chen fall asleep while wait for sohee.'oppa?..oppa?.ahh..he asleep...'call sohee&sit next to him.'you know oppa..i hope we can be more than friend..i like you the most..even you are troll kid,bullied me&bad mouth..still i love you for who you are..'whisper sohee&kiss chen cheeck.without she knowing,sehun take a picture with big grin.'this gonna be more fun to bully him..'said sehun.after a minute,chen wake up&smile at sohee.'oh..you wake?..let's go see the movie..'greet sohee without looking at chen who still spacing.'hey..i get cute dream..i feel like someone kiss my cheeck..'said chen.sohee face become more hot after hear chen complaining.  

They follow chen&sohee to watch movie.'good timing..they not gonna see us here..even we just at their back..'think sehun&sit next to kai who still mad with him.lay fall asleep with kai while they watch the movie.sehun send wink to tao before both of them smirk&stare at chen who feel uncomfortable when the romantic kiss scene keep apper.'papoo tao..i gonna kill him tomorrow..what with this kind of movie..'think chen.sohee keep peeking a look at chen with blushing cheek.'err..yes?..what?..'ask chen without looking.'no..i just..want check if you ok..'said sohee.  

After the movie finish chen walk to toilet&see tao.'yah you zitao!!..stop right there now!!..'chen sream at him.'oh..i'm dead!!..'think tao after turn when he hear someone call his name.'oppa!!..'sohee scream from outside&make chen stop from chase tao.'ahh..he got away..yes!!..wait..i almost finish..'said chen.he get out&smile at sohee who still waiting for him.'where we wanna go?..'ask sohee.'let's have dinner first!!..i pay..don't worry..'said chen&grab sohee hand to the  one near restorant.'is this ok?..here look expensive..'whisper sohee.'just order..'said chen&flick sohee forehead.she pout&nod before make her order.'she cute..'think chen while stare at sohee cute boring face.'why oppa?..'ask sohee.'no..no..nothing..'said chen. 

They keep silent when eating dinner.both in their own world.'this feel like we..'before chen can finish.'having date!..'said sohee with cute eye smile.chen almost get choke when hear it.'oh god oppa..kenchana?..becarefull..'said sohee worried.'why she so perfect..not only cute but kind..i wish she is my girlfriend..ehh..wait..what i'm thinking..'think chen when peeking look at sohee.after dinner,chen send sohee back to home.'thank oppa!..today really fun..!..good night..'said sohee&give goodnight kiss at chen.he froze when sohee pull him down a bit to kiss his cheek.'what..wait..what just happend?..'ask chen still confuse with his heartbeat&red face.  

Chen can't even sleep that night.he keep think about sohee.'what with me?..'ask chen&slap his cheek loud.'aww..it's hurt..'said chen.then he get message from sehun.'darn!!..when he follow us..wait..this..ehh..so that not a dream?...'think chen.he begin to call sehun but no one answer his call.'you bratty kid!..'chen sream&lay back on his bed.'i'm so dead now..my heart feel like want to expload..why it beating fast after look at this picture..'think chen&trying to sleep.'did i really like..wait or love kim sohee?..oh god!!..help me..'think chen untill he fall asleep.