New Crush

i love you,i hate you

It saturday..kai&eunhee still asleep on their bed until someone the door bell.'jongie-ah!!go get the door!!it's noisy..'whine eunhee.'aish...you lazy girl!!'said kai&wake up to get the door.the bell still ring make her feel annoyed.'wait!why you so impatient!!'babble kai.                

After she open the door,lay&sohee greet her with weird look.'what??'ask kai.'just shock..i taught you are eunhee..feel weird to see you in that cute pajama!'said lay.'huh!!..that because eunhee make me wear this pajama.'said kai trying to cover her cute kitty pajama with light blue colour.'can i take your picture..you look so adorable jongin!!'said sohee.'no way!!'said kai.'it's ok unnie!!you can get it from me!!'said eunhee from stair.'don't you dare!!'said kai.

Kai make breakfast for them while eunhee still bath.'if i'm a boy.i willing to marry you,jongin!!you are perfect!!'said sohee.'but to fierce..&to...fussy'said lay.'i agree!'said eunhee.'nobody need your complaining here!'said kai.'but that true..you always get crush from a cute boy like d.o&taemin,he popular..are you blind or what?'ask eunhee.'boy just a ert like that new kid...i hate them!'said kai.'fine..can i take kyungsoo-oppa!!he cute&hugable.he look so squishy with his big eye.so adorable..you say you hate short boy.'said eunhee.'yeh!take him!i wanna bath!wait here!'said kai& left them.'actualy it's because she to tall..if not she will look cute just like you eunhee!'said lay.'don't forgot she to fussy!!.'said eunhee.'i can hear you!!'kai sream form her bathroom.they only laugh after hear kai voice.                         

They hangout together to sohee brother cafe.'minie-oppa!i came with my friend here!'say sohee.'hello!nice to meet you!'greet one boy with face just like sohee.'this my oppa,kim minseok.don't judge by his look.he is 25y/o.'said sohee.'jinja??..wow!he look so young..i though both of you are twins!'said eunhee.'kamsahamida..yes!i hear that a lot..sohee will get angry if you say that!'said minseok with smile.'i'm not!'babble sohee.'they look cute.'said kai.'can i take your order?'ask miss uee.'eehh...miss uee??..what are you doing here?'ask eunhee.'oh..i forgot..we are sibling..miss uee is my older sister!'said sohee.'now you said..i remember your face look alike&you always wait for miss uee to come home together.'say lay.'ahh..xingie-unnie always forgot about anything.'said kai.'well..in her mind only full with huang zitao.'said eunhee make them laugh when lay get blush.'it's not.!say lay.'then when my birthday?..'ask eunhee.'err....'lay stay quite.'nevermind..'said kai.                                                      

They just talking&laughing before miss uee&minseok join them.'actualy i have something to ask.'said minseok.'he need someone to be tutor for his almost brother-in-law.unnie can't do it because busy!.'say miss uee.'yeh!busy being lovely dovey with mr choi.'said sohee&get pinch by miss uee.'mr wu said,he willing to paid whatever you want.'said minseok.'i will take it!..i really need part time job.'kai offer herself.'that good.you always get good gred&good in sport to.tomorrow at 9:00 a'clock,minseok will take you to mr wu house..his son 18y/o&he also student at our school.he just come back from overseas.'said miss uee.                         

Sohee take kai hand&give her puppy eye.'what now unnie?'ask kai.'can we go shopping now!..we need choose a new look for you.'said sohee.'yes!let's go shopping!'whine lay&eunhee.kai just let herself get drag by her bestfriend&sister.they keep make kai change so many dress&another cute outfit.'did i just become a model for their fashion show?'kai just sigh after seeing them so happy while shopping.'jongin!wear this!'say eunhee.she just accept that outfit&change again.                  

'Yah kim jong in!!it's already 30minute..get out now!'eunhee keep sreaming.'no way!!give my outfit back!!there is no way i will wear this dress..it's to short!!i don't wanna wear it.give back my outfit!'whine kai.'i will drag you out now!'said lay&pull kai out from changing room.'wow!!you look so pretty&cute!you need wear this tomorrow!'said eunhee.'no!this to short!'whine kai.'choose now!you want wear this or that?'ask lay while show to kai some y outfit.'fine!you win!i will wear this tomorrow!now give back my outfit!'said kai.                  

That night they sleep at sohee house.'this first time i come here.your house so big unnie!'said eunhee.'thank you!wanna drink something?'ask sohee.'coke'said eunhee&kai.'i will pass.tao just say,he will take me out!'said lay.'unnie!did you already do something naughty with tao?'ask eunhee.'no way!!he still under age.i not that ok!'said lay.'i think tao coming!'said kai after hear door bell ringing.'coming!!'said sohee.'xingie!you baby come!!go now!'said sohee from the door.eunhee&kai take a peep from the wall behind sohee.'stop being peeping tom!!i can see you there!'said tao&smirk.he throw some box to kai,she caught it&give'what is this'look but tao just take lay hand&left them.'what that?'ask sohee.'don't know!'said kai.                

At sohee bedroom they try to figure what in that box.eunhee become impatient&take that box.she open it&sream than laugh after see what in there.'why?'ask kai.'losing her mind or crazy!'said sohee&see what in that box.'what?'ask kai.'yah kim jongin!you get ert crush!he give you this underwear!'said eunhee&sohee laugh.kai take that box&throw it away,then she see a letter.'read it!'said sohee.'it's say"hello baby.you look y when mad,cute when you shock..wear this underwear for me if you want to be mine."daebak!!..he really strong&brave to give you this kind of gift!'said eunhee.'who is him?..you know him?'ask sohee still laugh.'yes!he is ert alien!stupid new kid!i gonna kill him when i get to see him!'kai become so mad&keep puching sohee's doll next to her