Dating style II

i love you,i hate you

Wu Luhan(Xiuhan date style) 

Romantic sweet BOYFRIEND 

It's almost my brithday but he still like always,clam&look like he forgot about it.every years,he will late give wish for me.hmx....why i fall in love with him?...why he look don't care about me?..why he like this?..but still...i always love him.. 

My handphone is ringing..so lazy..'yah pabo noona!!..answer your phone..it's noisy..'sehun mad at me when he see i ignoring my handphone.'shut up...answer it if you want..leave me alone..'i throw pillow to his face.'gezz...this woman..arassho...don't blame me later..'said him&take my handphone.after about 3 hours,sehun come back&throw me a handphone.'yah!!..it's hurt!!..'i mad at him.'feel lucky because i din't throw it to your face..tomorrow you need to try your wedding dress...i will join you with jongie..'said him with poker face.i really want hit him right now..seriously..why he is my little brother..not cute at all..anyway,i will get to meet jongin tomorrow..oh my cute kitty..  

Today is almost my brithday but still he with his calm face.kim minseok!!...now you make i want to kill you for real..what i am to him actualy..'wow...so many pretty dress..'mubble jongin when we step inside the shop.'let try to jongie..come come..'i feel excited to see jongin in dress.she just sigh&follow without saying anything.after an hours..'excuse me?..err..unnie..can you help me?..'ask jongin from fiting room.'oh..sure baby..'said me&go inside that room.just...wow!!..did i come to heaven?..it look like i meet with an angel.'unnie...'whine jongin while strugle with her white long dress.why she so beautiful..her slim waist,her long skinny leg,her y tan skin,her plump lips..no wonder sehun fall head to kneel with this girl even she just A-cup..i give her a cute smile&help her.'wow!!..she look beautiful...thank noona..you are the best when it about style..'complain sehun with grin.i can also see minseok trying to hide his blushing face.is he also think jongin is beautiful?..how about me?..i also wearing cute white dress..hmx...  

 After shopping,we having lunch at cafe nearing.he look pretty excited inside the cafe&talk with sehun without care that i give him a death glare.'unnie..gwenchana?..'ask jongin make me stop glaring.'hey..after this i wanna take jongin to amueseme park..'said sehun.'ehh...why?..'ask jongin.'forgot already?..you promise to having date with me for one day..'said sehun&i can see jongin face look pale.'you know..you always promise something that will make your live in danger..'said minseok.'but minie-oppa...wae?..can you join us to?..'whine jongin with a bit aegyo.aww...she so adorable..i wanna hug her..but...why she use aegyo to my hubby..aish...this kid..sehun!!..palli take her away right now...before i kill your soon to be wife. 

Now i feel a bit victory when sehun manage to drag jongin with him even that girl keep struggle to get away.'now...where we are going?..'ask me.minseok just start walking without wait for me.i look confius when he open his car door for me.'get inside..i need your help at cafe..my noona left sohee alone again..she&the girl together now handle the cafe..you know what gonna happen right?..'said him.i almost laugh when remember how clumsy xingie,whinny baekie,shy sohee&dangerous eunie can be.i get inside with smile but then i feel weird because he keep stop by to buy something&sometime i can see he talking with someone privacy.is he have someone else?.my heart feel uneasy about it...  

He drive with serious face.i feel nervous for some reason..is he gonna break my heart when we get to his cafe?..oh god!!..please hear my pray..don't make him leave me again..please god!!..after an hours,we stop infront the cafe.i can see clumsy xingie mess up with her uniform..this girl sure is cute without trying.minseok just get inside the kicthen to see sohee.'ahh...don't come in...i don't want you get hurt..'he give me a warning.good thing because i bad at kicthen so...hahaha no way he will make me enter his kicthen.I help the girls cleaning.'why so busy?..'ask me.'oh..someone just want make something like party here..so we need clean&close early..'said baekhyun.then i see one man talking with minseok.they look seriously focus while order another people to decorate the cafe with roses,lamp&another thing.'who is him?..'ask me.'oh..that oppa's bestfriend,he said..mybe he the one who want make special party for his girlfriend or someone else..who know..'said eunhee. 

After close the cafe,uee-unnie come home&happily hug me like always.'look this!!..i got this for you..let try it&.....let have some fashion show runaway tonight girl!!..'said uee-unnie.i can see jongin try to avoid us but get catch by eunhee.'only this night....please..'we pled to jongin until she sigh&let us do anything to her.uee-unnie give me a beautiful white blouse&long skirt.she even perm my hair&do my makeup.'aww..lucky seokie-oppa..you look so pretty..'said baekie.'err...need help here!!..'said xingie while try to tied her ribbon dress.she so cute like a little girl.while baekie help xingie with her dress,i can see eunhee keep pull jongin out from sohee room.'yah get out!!!...'eunhee sream.'no way!!...'jongin keep push her away.uee-unnie feel annoyed with that twins&drag them together.'shut up both of you...'she mad to them.'sorry...'mubble both of them.after dress up,we play something like fashion show. 

'Oh...lulu-ah..can you please call minie down there...'said uee-unnie.'ehh....why?..'ask me curious.'i need his help now so can you...this kid already fall asleep.i can't wake them..'said uee-unnie.'emm....ok then..i will call him..'said i&begin to leave them.i search for minseok in the dark.what the hell is this?..so dark..i can't see anything.then i stumble when someone cacth my wrist from back.'oppa?..'i call my boyfriend but no answer.i get drag to the kitchen i think because i can smell coffee in here.'close your eye..no peeking..'said him.i just follow what he want&sit when he push me down.'now...open your eye..'said him.after i open my eye,i see he smile at me with a bunch of rose also chocolate cake.'you...you..remember?..'ask me still shock.'yeah..i'm sorry if i make you worried..also because i always forgot your birthday..that why i want make special brithday gift only for you..so..will you forgive me?..'ask him.i can't say anything but hug him tight with smile&nod.'you know..this is my first time to see minie become romantic for a girl..lucky you!!..'said uee-unnie with naughty smile.