Enemy in LOVE

i love you,i hate you

Jongin&sohee arrest a group of student.'i told you!!..don't pierced your ear..you!..what the hell with your hair?..'ask kai&pull that boy hair until he sream in pain.'ah...arasso!!..i will dyed my hair to black..it's hurt!'say that boy.jongin let him go&saw the sehun gang.'yah!!..yeolie-oppa!!..you freaking tall..did you think i can't see you there?..jongdae-oppa!!..don't try firlting with sohee-unnie..and you!!!..'said kai&look at sehun with angry face.'me?..why my dear?..'ask sehun with silly face.'first!!..don't call me like i'm your girlfriend..second..this is school not sarkas..what with your rainbow hair..third!!..wear your uniform propely!!..'said kai.'for first rule..wait!..it's not in school rule so i will call you whatever i want..second..i to hot for not dyed my hair..rainbow look good on me..third!..can you help me..my mom to short so she can't help me wear this uniform..'said sehun with grin.      

They get punish&run 10 round at school field.'seriously sehun!..you make us join this kind of punisment!!'said chen.'what?..it's fun..we don't need join a boring lesson with mrs kim..'said chanyeol.'shut up both of you..anyway..how that girl can call you oppa?..'ask sehun.'you mean kim jongin?..'ask chanyeol.'of course yes you stupid giant!!..he really into kai duh...'said chen.'your taste really rare..she's my baekie bestfriend..we know each other for 5years..'said chanyeol.'we are neighbour..sometime i go to her house because my mother ask..she good with cooking..even better than my mom..'said chen.'this gonna be fun..'think sehun.'yo bro!!..it's really weird to see you trying get girl attention..'said chanyeol.'to think that girl is kim jongin..you got to be kidding me..if kim eunhee,we know why..but kim jongin!!..really daebak!..'said chen.      

Then they see eunhee&baekhyun walk together.'hey!bacon!'chen sream&make chanyeol eye getting bigger.'yah!don't call her that!..'said chanyeol.baekhyun&eunhee walk to them.'what did you call me?..bacon?..wanna die?..'ask baekhyun with angry face.chen just laugh when baekhyun hit him.'wait!..you are that new student..who jongin call you?..stupid ert?..'ask baekhyun.chen&chanyeol laugh at sehun shock face.'ert..oh..so you are the one who give that black underwear to jongin..'said eunhee make them stop laughing&shock.'your really brave..wanna say anything before you die?..'ask baekhyun.'want me to dig a hole for your grave?..'ask chen.'we will remember our memory together bro!..'said chanyeol while pat sehun sholder.'i will survive..chen..i think you are the one need that hole!.'said sehun.'why?..'ask chen but then he run when saw miss lee walk to them.'wow!!..he can run?..that fast?..'ask eunhee.'why?..'ask them.'jongdae-oppa lazzy ...he hate something can make him dirty..'said eunhee.  

Eunhee&sehun walk together uncomfortable.'..err...can i call you oppa?..'ask eunhee.'err..sure..i think..'said sehun awkward.'you really like jongin,my twin?..'ask eunhee.'yes!..'said sehun.'what make you like her?..'ask eunhee.'at first i just want ..she look adorable..but then i think she different from another girl so i like..no i fall in love with her..'said sehun.eunhee smile when see his confession.'what?..something wrong at my face?..'ask sehun&rub his face.'no..oppa!..thank..because you love jongin..she really stubborn&hard to know her real feeling..even i'm her twin,i can't read what in her mind..she hate boy&man so she always reject anyone..because she strong but i know she broken inside..'said eunhee.'ahh..so she a sadist..'think sehun.     

After 1hours they talking,eunhee left sehun for her class.'boring...i need find her..'think sehun&go to student council room.he saw jongin sleep with a pile of book.'she look peacefull when sleep.cute!'babble sehun&getting near but then he froze when see a tears roll on kai cheek.'umma..'said kai in her sleep.sehun whipe her tears&kiss her temple.'don't cry..it's hurt to see you like this..i hope you willing to share your sadness with me..'whisper sehun&sit infront kai.                                        

'What are you doing here?...'ask kai almost fall from her chair when see sehun read a book infront her.'reading..'said sehun with smile.'why here?..go back to your class!!..'said kai.'no..my mom say to follow your dream..'said sehun.'so..why you are here?..'ask kai while massaging her head.'you are my dream!'said sehun&pull kai closer to him.'hey!!..let me go!!..'said kai trying to get away.sehun hug&pat her head until kai stop moving.'good girl!...'said sehun&make kai push him.'don't make me look like a puppy!..'said kai&left him alone.