Meet the new student

i love you,i hate you

7:30 a'clock in morning                                                              'Oh my god!!eun hee!!wake up!i'm late!'kai sream to a girl next her.'no..i'm sleepy...just go!i will pass!'whine eunhee.'ok!fine!..i don't wanna say sorry!'say kai.she take her twin to bathroom&drop her in bathtub full with water.                         

'Kim jong in!!!!!'sream eunhee.'yeh yeh...i go first!don't be late or you will get punish.bye!'kai close the door&run to school.'hello president!it's rare to see you this late'greet sohee in fornt the school fence.'oh!sohee-unnie.yes!!all because eunhee..just punish her if she late'said kai.               

She run to her class.'yo kim jong in!you get new crush today to!he cute&squishy!'greet tao.'ok&please stop firlting with xingie unnie..eww...gross!!good thing i'm still hungry if not i will puke here'said kai.lay just glare at kai but almost get heart attack when hear loud smack on tao table.'excuse me!!zhang yixing!please go back to your class now!'said miss uee.kai smirk when tao whisper'help we!'..she look to the letter she get for today.'do kyungsoo??..'she just sigh&shove it to bag.                                                            

'Wow!another boring class!!..lunch time!!wait for me food!!'tao sream make all his classmate laugh.lay already wait for him at cafe with lunch.'hey jongin!wanna join us?'ask lay.'no thank!i will pass!i need see do kyungsoo now&also principal next!'said kai.'jongie!!you cruel!..'whine eunhee while hug her twin waist.'that your own fault.i told you right!'said kai while trying get away from her twin.'eunhee.want join us?'ask tao.'emm...with both of you?..i will pass.i don't think i can eat with this couple.'eunhee make disgusting face.                                    

Kai go to rooftop&see a little boy with big eye there.'do kyungsoo?'ask kai.that boy just stare at her&nod.'i give you 10secound to speak..start now!..1..2..3..4..5'said kai&look at her watch.'i...i..like you...can you...get out...with...me?'ask kyungsoo.'out with who?..you?..'ask kai make kyungsoo nod.'i'm prefer for someone at least 10cm taller than me,stronger than me&more handsome than cute!'kai give last stare to kyungsoo before left him alone.'wait!!..ah..she left..'sigh kyungsoo.                              

Kai walk to principal office&knock the door.'come in!'said one voice.'mr choi!can i help you?'ask kai with her best smile.'yes!we have new student..can you take him to walk around school please..'ask mr choi.'new student?..i don't see any student here'think kai while looking around. 'mybe he already walk by himself.can you find him?'ask mr choi.'ah..yes sir!'said kai&go to search for new kid.          

'Where the hell did he go?'ask kai to herself.she go to rooftop again&search for every corner until a pair of big hand grab her waist.'let me go!!'she sream&hit that person.'relax girl!that hurt..stop trashing or we will died together after fall from here'said one voice&let her go slowly.'yah!!..wanna died!..god!!your freaking tall..are you a giant or what?'ask kai with shock face after she turn to meet that person.'i take that as complain..i still young to died&i need to make you mine.i'm wu xiuhun.'greet that sehun.'nevermind..i will never be yours..my name is kim jong in.call me kai&i'm this school president.if you need help come to see me.'greet kai with smile.'good!i'm get lost...mybe...i'm try to search for my class..can you help me?'ask sehun with puppy eye look.kai just stare at him with boring look before start walk.

Kai take sehun to seacrh for his classroom.'ladies first!'said sehun when they need use a stair.'thank..you..'said kai confuse.'wow!you wear a short under you skirt?..that so not y..i prefer black !'said sehun make kai freak out&pink blush create on her cheek.'you...ert!!'sream kai&run away.'stupid kid!ert!argh!!!...i hate him!!'kai babble until she encroach with someone.'hey!!look around when you walk..oh...jonginie!!what wrong with your face?'ask baekhyun.'unnie!!...i meet with crazy ert!!'cry kai&hug that little girl.'shu...don't cry..where is him?..i will ask channie to give him a lesson!'said baekhyun.'hello!you need take me to my class!'greet sehun&make baekhyun froze.'go alone you crazy ert!!'said kai with angry face.'this the ert??..oh god!!if he want to molest me,i will let him..he freaking HOT!!'whisper baekhyun.kai eye almost pop out after hear it.'you not even help!..stop puting on make up..we at school hour now!!'said kai.'what??...no no no...i need eyeliner..if not,i don't feel complete..'said baekhyun&left them.

Kai sigh&give sehun killing look but only make that boy smirk.'you still look y even when you mad'said sehun with wink.'what wrong with you..that gross..i think i'm sick now..need toilet!!'said kai&run again.sehun walk to his class with big smile.'yo bro!look happy!..did you get new chick or something?'ask his classmate with a big weird ear.'yo man!more like my soon to be wife..wow!!we get same class again after 4years..cool!!..'said sehun&sit next to chanyeol.'yes!we get our troll master here to!..yah chen!!look who here!'said chanyeol.'wowowo!!!..now were complete..weird giant yoda,the bratty kid&me,handsome troll master!'greet chen,sehun kick his leg make him whine.'you ask for it'said chanyeol&laugh.                                                              

Kai mood became worst&make all the member in her classroom scared.'yah kim kai!!what wrong with you?'ask tao.'yeah kai!you look dark.ok!you already dark but now you look darker than always..scary!!'said eunhee.kai flick twin forehead.'that hurt!!'whine eunhee.'hey!..i hear we have new student..you are president right!did you see that kid?..girl or boy..how is he or she?'ask ren, the pretiest girl in their class.'just care about your JR-oppa!!..'said eunhee.'are you jealous because you din't have boyfriend?..'ask ren&make eunhee try to attack her.'yah!!stop both of you or i will throw both from this window!!'said kai.'she will kill anyone in this mood.just let her alone.hey kai!!we leave you now.bye!!'said tao&take both of that girl out from class.