Can i still love you?..(kyungsoo)

i love you,i hate you

My name is Do Kyungsoo,17 years old.something big happend to me month ago.now i feel like i get curse after hearing my crush twins confession to me.i to shock when hear it&before i can answer,she already run away.this make me feel guilty to her.      

Now i get curse because i hurt her feeling.Kim Eunhee is Kim Jongin,my crush twins just comfess her feeling to me.every girl with long black hair,i only see her face everywhere i go.my mind full with her image,her smile,her tears&everything about her.i feel confuse with my feeling to her.is this a guilty or i fall in love with her.

Today i go to book store near my house but then i hear someone voice calling me.'yah do kyungsoo!!..'i saw jongdae-sunbae sream.why i meet him now,it's suppose to be my rest day...now he drag me along with him to one cafe.oh no!..she here to..both of them together,i can't even look at them.Then i saw sehun-sunbae being drag by one little girl with doll face.they look alike,i think that his little sister or mybe not.jongin cheek blush while avoid to look when sehun-sunbae keep staring at her.   

Why did i need join one car with sehun-sunbae,eunhee&jongin.i can't think straight like this.my mind become blank everytime eunhee try to peek on my face.now we at beach,sehun-sunbae mode worst&he keep drag me everywhere he go.please someone help me now..he big&scary...'what are you doing?..'ask one voice.thank you my angel!!..now i'm free&run away from him.'hey kyungsoo!!..join us!!..'greet tao.'tha..thank..sure..'i try to fit with him.we never talk with each other.first time i saw him when i put love letter under jongin desk.   

'Can i ask you something?..'ask baekhyun-sunbae.'ye..yes..sure sunbae..'said me still shock because she appare sudden.'just call us noona..'said the cute doll face girl.'yes..call me baekie if you want..'said baekhyun-sunbae.'call me luhan-noona..'said that cute girl.'o..ok..what..you..want..to..to ask?..'ask me.'what do you about jongin&eunhee?..'ask luhan-noona make my face feel hot.'i..i think jongin-shi strong..cool&i really admire her..'said me.'how about eunie?..'ask baekhyun-sunbae.'i think..she..she..'i can't finish my answer when i see eunhee come toward us with smile.  

She stand infornt me with smile like always.'what are you doing here?..let's play!!..'said her&grab my hand.i almost get heart attack when she touch my hand.i just let her drag me to join them.'she pretty cute..she make me want to protect her everytime she smile..'think me.'err..oppa..is something at my face?..'ask eunhee&make my cheek feel hot.'no..no..you look cute'said i but then i cover my mouth.she blushing after hear my comment.'th..thank..'said her with cute smile.we stay silent&stare at the sand.'can..can i meet with you this night..only you?..'ask me.she give confuse look before nod to me.  

This night i will say everything i want she to hear&know.i'm sure about my true feeling now.i can't make mistake again!!..'oppa..hey..good night!..'greet eunhee.she look beautiful in white dress,just like angel.'emm..good..good night to..'oh god!!..why i'm shuttered.'take easy oppa..you will pass out if you keep shuttered..'she trying make joke.'ah..ok..'i said before take breath.'why you call me?..'ask her.'can i know more about you?..family?..or whatever you want share with me?..'ask me.i really want know more about her.she look shock.  

'Sure..me&jongin is twins..10years ago our dad leave us together with our mom.without saying anything,he left us&mom keep get sick because she struggle to grow us alone.she keep working even know her body weak.4years already after mom died,jongie take so many part time job only to make sure we have money for keep living.she hate man because what dad doing to us..even now he never search for us..i try to help because it's really hurt to see jongie become strong only for protect me,the only family she still have.i crush on you for the first time i see you when you help me search for my class..but then you having crush on jongie,i feel jealous with her that i hope i can be like her.smart,pretty&strong..but you know..love is something we can't push toward someone..so..it's okay..you don't have to feel guilty to me oppa..'she just smile with tears roll down her cheek.  

I hug her tight..i really want protect her..to see her cry just make me hurt.'oppa..what..what wrong?..'she ask with shock&confuse face.'can..can i still love you?..did your heart still have space for me?..'ask me.she froze after hear my confession to her.i really embrassed to see her face but then i feel shock when she hug me&kiss my cheek.'you always have special place in my heart..thank oppa for try to love me..but i don't want you love me because of sympaty..'said her.i kiss her lips&smile when she blushing.'i fall in love you..i know that is my true feeling to you..it's hurt so much when see you cry..so let me love you from now!..'i confess to her.she nod&hug me again,but then we hear clapping from behind us.i can see jongdae&sehun-sunbae give naughty smile.'promise you will not hurt her!!..'said jongin.i just nod before smile.