Mr Panda&Miss Unicorn

i love you,i hate you

Tao POV     

First time i meet her when i still 15 y/o.my name is Huang Zitao or my friend call me wushu panda.let's me tell you a story about how i fall in love with my cute innocent girlfriend,Zhang Yixing.back to 3 years ago,i just come to Korea&enter new shcool call SM high shcool.at lunch hours,i look around the shcool&found something interesting in dance class.the only girl that caught my attention with her long hair,fair skin,y body line&cute dimple that she show everytime she smile.i keep stare at her until she caught me there.           

Lay POV                        

Hello..my name Zhang Yixing.i love unicorn so much&...my boyfriend,panda tao.i'm older than him by 1 years..but he look more mature than me.i caught him staring at me 3 years ago when i still in dance class...maybe or..not?..sorry..i always forgot about everything..so..just let tao baby tell you our love story.  

Tao POV  

She miss forgeting anyway so let me continue..she caught me staring at her&show her cute smile before walk to me.'do you belive unicorn?..'ask her&make my eye almost pop out.she look so innocent with that confuse look.'u..unicorn?..what that?..'ask me.i just don't have idea about it.she leave me but then come back with cute hourse doll with horn.'this unicorn!!..take it..you look sick..unicorn can heal people..my granny give it to me..now!..i share it with you!!..'said her with smile.i can't take off my eye from her cute face.how can this y lady be so innocent like this.start from that day,i always come to dance class just for meet her.one day i try search for her but she never show up.'aneyong panda-oppa!..'greet one cute girl.i give her a question look&turn around when someone tap my shoulder.'what are you doing to my twins?..'ask another girl.'eunhee!!jongin!!...don't do anything to him..he my new friend..'said lay before she stumble but jongin caught her.'gumawo jongin!!..'said her with smile.'you are clumsy..better watch out..you get bleeding so easly but hard to stop it..we  don't have sohee-unnie today..'babble eunhee.'sorry jongin..'she mubble.'she jongin!!..i'm eunhee..seriously unnie..not again..'whine eunhee with cute pou cheek.'sorry again..'said her.jongin just pat her hair&eunhee with smile.they look like forgeting about me&get in the dance class together.    

Next day i come again&see her look like worry about something.'hye!!..'i greet her.she turn&smile after see me.'hye to..what are you doing here?..you come everyday here..'said her.'ehh..i taught you always forget about everything..even your friend name you forgot..'i make joke&she pinch my tummy with cute angry face.'no...i'm not..or...maybe a little..anyway..answer me!!..'said her.'if i say i'm a murderer or ,do you afraid with me?..'ask me.'eyyy...no way...you lie!!..'said her.'why?..'ask me.'because unicorn only heal good person..'she smile at me while pull her pulshie horn from my bag.'you are good girl after all..there is no way i will wound you..'mubble me.

After class,i always wait for her so we can go back together.'unnie!!..let's go to baekie-unnie house!..'said eunhee.'you can come to..'said jongin to me.lay just nod&drag me with them.'ehh..me to?..'i ask them.'you are unnie friend right!!..'said eunhee with smile.'but...i don't even know anything about her..'i keep mubble.when we reach there,baekhyun welcome us with her giant boyfriend&his troll friend.my korean still not good so i  just stare at them talking&joking around.'hey!!..join us!!..'said chen.'let play king game..'said baekhyun.they agree with her idea.'what that?..'ask lay.'take one of this stick..who get this 'K'..she/he can give order..everyone who play this need to obey..'said baekhyun.me&lay just nod when we understand.'let's start now!!..'said chanyeol.

 We play for first round&the King is eunhee,she keep make jongin do some aegyo also wearing cute dress.lay&baekhyun look excited when jongin make shy aegyo while wearing dress.chanyeol&chen keep take some picture of jongin until they get beat by her.she pretty strong as a girl.secound round the King is chen.he really a pain on .trolling people but we can't even mad him.'how about number 3&1 kiss now!!..'said him.i almost got heart attack when i see that is my number&lay number.our face become more red when they keep push us together.'don't be shy..we helping you..just kiss on his cheek..only peek on no need to long..'said chen while wriggle his eyebrow.i just feel bad about that&froze when lay come closer with shy face.'sit down..you to tall for xingie-unnie to kiss oppa!!..'said eunhee&push me down.i close my eye so lay don't feel really embrasess with me but then i feel like someone push my face to the right& feel my lips get crush by something moist.that make me open my eye only to see lay stare at me with tearing eye.they keep sream,laugh&whisle after seeing our face become red than before.'yah!!..stop bullied them oppa!!..'jongin mad to chen. 

After that happend,we keep avoiding&pretend not see each other.'hey panda-oppa!!..'greet eunhee.'oh..hye to..'greet me back with smile.'ehh..that xingie-unnie unicorn right?..'ask jongin while stare at the doll i hug.'ahh..this...yes..actualy..she..she give this to me..'said me.'so you are the boy that she having crush on...'said eunhee.i shock when hear it.'you don't remember?..she the one girl that you save before come to school..'said eunhee.then i remember that i save one girl who trying to save a cute puppy from car excident,i can't see her face become many people coming.then i see my panda necklace around that pulshie body.i feel stupid that i din't notice that&start run to dance class to search for her.'hey miss unicorn!!..'i call her.she turn around&come closer when see me still panting.'are you ok mr panda?..'ask her look worried about me.i just hug her&make her froze a bit.'be my girlfriend!..i will protect you always..no one can hurt you..'said me after let her go.she still in shock&stare at me before nodding slowly.i carry her bridal style because i feel to happy.'oh ye..can i know what your name&class?..'ask me.'zhang yixing..but call me lay..i'm in class 1-B..'said her.'you are noona?..but..age don't matter right..'said me.she nod&laugh happily when i spin her around.