The truth spoken

Ups and Downs of Healing

The next day, Jimin was still being distant with Yujin. Not that he felt disgusted, not that he didn't love her anymore after seeing the shootage, but he was impressed of how she recovered, but also confused on how she could love him; the boy next door. This makes him think about her all moves and she was quite disturbed by this. AT the diner of the next day, she crossed his eyes.


"Jimin ?"


"Huh ?"


She gulped and put her chopsticks on the table, alarming him. She played with her hands and finally asked : "Did I do something that upset you ? You seem cold since yesterday..."


He widened his eyes. "Did I give that impression ?"


She bite her lips and nodded. He went to kneel at her side. "I'm sorry to give this impression, I didn't want to do so."


He hugged her and felt her fingers grab his shirt firmly.  He didn't know how to get to that subject. Did he have to explain to her that he violated her privacy ? She would be angry, so angry and this idea gave him nausea. They were a strong couplebut Jimin couldn't even imagine Yujin getting angry as hell against him. He don't want that.

Not again, it hurt so much.


"So if I'm not the one that upset you, what happened ?" She asked with a little voice.


He sighed. "Promise me that you won't hate me after that."  


She started to worry but nodded, anyways how could she hate her husband ? He went to find the packet and gave it to her.


"You received it yesterday."


She took it between her hands and opened the packet, only to notice that she wasn't the first doing so. She found the little note and the DVD. She went to take scissors and cut the enveloppe, to find another letter glued to the packet. She smiled victoriously under the amazed eyes of Jimin. It wasn't the first time she was receiving a letter from this person. She started to read aloud the letter.


"My friend,
after our meeting of last time, I finally decided to put together my project of diary videos. A documentary as you said, about us, about me , you, Ha Neul and all the people I've met in the Center. I realized that I took so many videos of you and I saw your evolution in 5 years. You were rebellious at first as you'll see in the first video, then you resigned yourself and decided to cope with the word. Two pitiful persons, with different appearances. Here are the two shootage that I found interesting to put in my documentary, also I'll be very pleased if you accept a last video Yujin.
Your friend, Ha Seon Joon."


She smiled gently after. She seemed lost in her little world. She took the DVD in her hand and considered it. Jimin looked at her, very confused. She seems happy so far. She raised her eyes and  her smile faded looking at Jimin. "So you watched them ?"

He nodded. "I ... You ...how did ... I cried."


Yujin seemed sad. "Did it change your perceptions of me for good ? Did you finally realize it , i'm not the ideal gi-"


He put his hand on . "I forbid you to say that. You're my wife, I love you and seeing you in this state made my heart ache, and at the same time I felt proud of you for recovering so well. You're so strong and so humble that I couldn't believe you chose me."


She removed his hand. " I might seem strong, but I'm sure the biggest factor of my quick recovery is called Park Jimin."  She kissed him sweetly, disliking how her husband could doubt of her feelings for him.


"Let's see the footage"


"Why was he filming everything ?"


"Seon Joon is a victim of ual footage, he was framed and felt very oppressed by it, his therapy consisted to use the tool that destroyed him to rebuild himself... with people consent obsviously."


Jimin nodded, so this pleasant voice was Seon Joon. "What was yours then ?"


"I  had a pretty basic psychologic care , but it's true that he gave him a lot a books on persons that have been abused like me."


"Books were there all your life then." He smiled at her, knowing her addiction to them. She nodded and added "videos have this importance for Seo Joon."


The footage started and Yujin looked at herself talking. She seemed rather calm. "It's the less shocking, it's the last video we took, before the high school starts."
"She listened with attention and stated "I was really trying to be strong there. I was stressing so much for high school."


The second footage arrived and she closed her eyes a second, squeezing Jimin hand.

" I hate looking at myself when I was this age, it's unsupportable, to look at my non existant cheeks and big eyes, my pale face and angry look. I hate everything about how weak I look there, I could break just with wind. I"

She got cut by Jimin :
"Yujin, I'm glad you came in our high school and we met."


"I'm glad too." She chuckled to herself before rolling her eyes. "See, I don't hate you."


Jimin nodded shyly. "I thought that you would get angry at me. I opened it because I was curious but I never thought that it would be this type of content. You shaved your head , really ?"


"I did because I got a lot of them falling at that time so I shaved the whole thing. People thought I had cancer for a long time, it was funny really."


Jimin laughed. "You and your sense of humor."


She smirked. " I did a lot of friends there, Ha Neul, Ha Joon but a lot more that that. I never saw them again until last week when Ha Joon sat at my table in the coffee shop. I had trouble recognizing him. We talked for a long time."


"Oh, I wasn't aware of that." Jimin said , quite jealous. Ha Joon stayed a man, no matter what. She sensed it.


"I didn't tell you because I wanted you to meet both of them : Seon Joon and Ha Neul and to keep the surprise I didn't tell you. Were you jealous ?"


"You spent 5 years with him so, yeah i'm jealous." He pouted like a child.


"Well, he's a precious friend for me."


"You ! STOP making me jealous !!" Jimin said joking, knowing that she loved to get on his nerves. She laughed, under Jimin pinches for her being mean. She grabbed his hand.


"But really there's nothing to be jealous of. Ha Joon loves men now, even if when bach there he really liked Ha Neul."

Jimin nodded, so they were only friends and not first love or something this style.


"Ha Neul is the girl you talked about in the video?"


"Yeah. I remember her as the bright one, but learning that she was abused once again it's horrible, she is too weak for that. What's crazy is that I really thought that I would end up commit suicide before 25 years old" Yujin looked at Jimin ready to give her moral lessons about life and added "let me finish I know you don't like me to talk like that- but I was the one that recovered, I got so many bad news this day... I was the real ed up there but I survived well, i'm not in an abusive relationship like a lot seems to be, i'm not struggling anymore with , I'm not depressed or anything. I realize my chance."


Jimin hugged her and kissed her forehead. " So you're not in an abusive relationship ?"


Yujin gave him a bad glare " You doubt it ?!" She pouted before received a slight pinch from Jimin.


"Told you you were." He whispered in her ear playfully. She sighed trying to suppress her anger.


"PARK JIMIN, come here !!!" He ran away noticing her anger and they ended up running in all the rooms of their flat. She catched his path and climbed on his back.


He added ; "Not struggling anymore with ?" just to .


"Huh, I believe so." She said looking bluntly in his eyes with her fierce ones, making Jimin giggle


"You believe well then."