Still my husband

Ups and Downs of Healing

Jimin in his wheelchair was trying to cook for tonight. It will be one month that the all events occured and one week he got released. He put the oil on the fried pan and waited for it to warm up a little more before putting the eggs in it. He was careful not hurting him and for the moment he was doing fine. He wanted to do something helpful for Yujin.

She was taking care of him, of the house, going to work and she was surely exhausted. He tried to return the egg to fry the other side but failed to do this movementsbeing sitted that low. He intented to do so with the fried pan and did the hand movement without success. Some burning oil reached his hand making him fall the pan on the floor, after the eggs and the warn oil landed in his tighs. He sighed. He failed.

"What happened here ?"

He heard her voice and gulped. He only made things more difficult for her. She ran to his side, she opened the door hearing the loud noise and kneeled to his side.

She removed the eggs from his tighs before pushing Jimin in the bathroom.

She removed his shirt and short with difficulty.

"You could have burn yourself so badly ! You're lucky that the oil wasn't burning hot either way your thights won't be looking this way !"

He listenned to her silently and looked at her apply ice cube on the burn letting the area becoming cold, then she carefully wiped off and put cream on it. She put back a shirt on him and considered the pants.

"I'll stay like this. Anyways, it'd get messy with the burn."

"Sure ?"

"Huh."

She sighed looking at him. She ruffled his hair and kissed his lips.  She brought him back in the kitchen and took care of the mess he left behind.

"I'm sorry." He said to her.

"You got me worried so much. You're not in condition to cook right now, you stay away from fire please." She said caressing his hair.

He shook his hair "But you're doing everything, you take care of me like a baby and you cook, clean the hous,e take care of groceries, you go to work and you're doing so much things for me, I just wanted to cook a meal for you. I thought that I could do this much for yoy, but fine, i can't even do that."

Yujin shook her head. "You don't have to do that, I know that you're grateful but a thanks you is perfectly okay with me. Plus, don't start whining about how I take care of you like a baby or how useless you feel , Jimin your state is temporary, soon you'll be running aroung okay ?"

He nodded and hugged her, letting a few tears fall. She comforted him, securing a hand on his back another on his cheek. She whispered to him how she loved him and soon, Jimin calmed himself.

"I'm sorry it just that being in this wheelchair affects me even if it's temporary. I feel like I'm not really your husband."

"Bull." Yujin said, rolling her eyes. "That's just because you're just overprotecting. But you really don't need to do that, I don't need a bodyguard, just a husband."

"But since the incident, we didn't make love like we usually do." He mumbled. Yujin blushed it was true. But when breathing was a pain, how making love with her was possible ?

"Do you feel like you can ?" Yujin asked carefully. Jimin smiled "Sit" on my tighs. Yujin looked at the cream still on his thights and sighed. She went to take a wet tissue to wipe the cream and she carefully moved themselves in their bedroom. She helped him to sit resting his back against the wall and sat on his thights.

"I missed this sensation, your skin against mine." He said. Yujin smiled to him and started to kiss him. She carefully stopped herself to let him breath, not wanting to make his broken ribs ache in pain. She removed his shirt and kissed his chest, putting butterflies kisses everywhere. Jimin breathed loudly pleased.

The whole thing was full of laughs and awkward moments but they made love sweetly, As they came back from their high, Jimin caressed her hair. Yujin got asleep very fast and Jimin stared at the beautiful woman curled up against his body, her hair tickling his bare chest. She needed sleep so Jimin after setting up an alarm for tomorrow morning fell asleep too.

When she woke up the next morning, Jimin wasn't in the bed anymore. She took time to wake up properly and walked to the kitchen, ready to scold him.She was moved up to see that he was quietly cutting fruits to make a fruit salad.

"Thanks for listenning to me." She said softly. He crossed her look and smiled.

"I'm not as rebellious as you."

"And I thank lord for that, believe me." She honestly said, sitting next to him. She grabbed few grapefruits and ate it.

"Do you want to do something today ?"

He raised his eyes. "Today is saturday !" she revealed. He thought about this. "Let's stay home."

"But you stayed home all day, just yesterday you were sick of staying there."

He blushed. Yujin knew when he lied. "Well, I don't want to face people glare about my wheelchair."

"What about going to Sunny House ? It'd be fun ! We can go this morning and come back tomorrow night or even on early morning on monday ! The sea smell would do wonder on your mood."

He agreed to the trip and soon Yujin prepared all their things to go. One hour after, here they were, in front of the Sunny House.

"Is someone here ?"

"Yujin Unnie ?" A little voice asked. Joon arrived and jumped in her arms. "Ya Joon you're not ten anymore."

Yujin looked at the teenager facing her, quite tall and very thin. He was growing up quicker than a plant. "Jimin Hyung ?" The teen looked at Jimin in his wheelchair and asked about it. Jimin told him the story quickly.

"Let's enter !"

Yujin entered and a few children still here after her departure were greeting them, they presented her to the new ones and soon Sunny came , alarmed by the noise.

"Look who we have there ! The mermaid and her prince !!"

Sunny asked Yujin tons of questions , obviously about jimin wheechair. Jimin was surprisingly doing better, some kids were quite intrigated to see a wheelchair and he was having fun with them showing them how it works.

Soon, a baby crying was heard.

"Oh god my little minah !"

Sunny ran to the chiild and came back to the room with an crying baby girl. "A nightmare she gets only twenty minutes of sleep for 2 hours of crying !"

"She misses her mom..." Yujin stated. Sunny face lighted up when crossing a look with Yujin.

"Does your magic still work ?" She asked. Jimin heard the question and didn't get it. Yujin shrugged and soon Sunny gave her the baby. Yujin swinged a little and hummed to calm the baby.

"It worked. You have a sense with babies really !! Look at her giggling !"

Yujin chuckled not leaving the baby of sight. "She's so pretty."

Jimin looked at his wife taking care of that baby and felt really weird. He supposed that she disliked babies to avoid the subject all the time and here she was acting like a mother for a baby ! A person could have mistake her for a new mother with that soft look. Yujin kept going with calming Minah and soon the little girl was asleep. Yujin smiled and kept swinging the baby, heading towards the nursery. She placed her very gently in the bed and caressed her head for a moment. Jimin followed her movements and their eyes crossed when she returned.

He did as if he didn't witness the whole scene. Even if he was craving to ask her.

The rest of the day was full of energy. Jimin got to play with children, having a funny and way cooler bike for them. They got to draw on his cast. Yujin was there too and it's true that here in this little fisher village, he had some fun. After a deserved shower, they headed in the room.

"Oh it was my room that she gave us." Yujin stated. Usually, Sunny would be too full of children to receive them and would always send them to the village hotel but tonight, a room was empty. Jimin looked at the room and noticed that it didn't change. Still white. Without anything in it.

"Is it bothering you ?"

"Well, I might do some nightmares tonight." She revealed. Jimin shook his head,"I'm here."

They started to sleep and Jimin was quite glued to Yujin, the bed being for only one person. But they liked it anyways. Soon, he heard giggles from kids still playing at this late hour. Yujin giggled.

"Walls are thin. Crying or laughing we hear everything !" Yujin explained to him. Soon, baby whines were heard and Yujin stood up.

"Can I bring her here ? Sunny deserved a rest i think." He nodded and Soon Yujin came back with a not so crying baby in her arms.

"Minah, Jimin. Jimin Minah."

Jimin looked at her sharp movement ,expert like hands to change the baby, the softness of the smile while playing with the toddler.

"Do you want to take her ?" She suddenly asked him. He agreed and soon he was awkwardly holding Minah in his arms, not knowing what to do with her. Yujin noticed that.

"Hum a little, or swing her." He swinged the baby a little and soon the baby was happyly doing noises and clapping. He started to do faces to surprise the baby and against his expectations, the baby cried.

"Oh, the meanie meanie. He scared you, come with me." Yujin catched back the little girl and she calmed herself within seconds. Yujin insisted. "Oh Jiminie the meanie I know, now you're in security with me huh ?" making Jimin roll his eyes.

Soon, she started to touch Yujin chest.

"Oh god, you won't find milk here. Let's go to the kitchen."

She came back and after half an hour the baby was fed, she sang a song and put her to sleep.

"Yujin, how come you can take care of a baby that well ?" Jimin asked her when she curled up against him. She told him about Hoon, how she was the one taking care of him, how she learned most of her knowlegdes but well a thing remained ; babies loved her.

"I thought that you disliked babies."

"Well, it's false, it's just that it hurted so much when he got adopted. Loving this child was painful."


Here another chapter =)