Your safety

Ups and Downs of Healing

The next day, Yujin noticed a missed call on her phone coming back home and she called back Jimin. Failing at calling she shrugged. Something ringed the door bell and she went to see who was it. Hoping for Jimin even if she knew that Jimin was training at the moment.

"Oh Yoongi."

She looked at him and sensed the bad news arriving. "What happened ?"

"Jimin ... he got assaulte by the robber of last time, he get cleared and as Jimin was the one starting the case, he wanted to frighten Jimin."

Yujin thoughs rushed. "But he's fine right ? He's a boxer, he's talented and ..."

Yoongi sighed. "Yujin He's fine, he got a few broken ribs and a broken limbs , you know they were five so ..."

Yujin stayed silent a moment and she sighed. "Let me grab my bag."

Yoongi nodded and sat on the couch. Jimin was fearing that she would cry and asked Yoongi to be careful on his words. The chief policer was relieved to see that Yujin was putting on a strong face.

They arrived at the hospital where Jin Hee hugged Yjin, seeking for comfort. "My little baby." Yoongi removed the mother with difficulty and Yujin tried to calm her. She was waiting for the operation to end and felt really sad when Jin Hee started to pray for her son. When the doctor arrived to talk to them, Jin Hee asked him numerous of questions.

"Only one person can see him for the moment. It's only because it's your son Jin Hee !"

Jin Hee smiled though her tears and took a step forward the elevator, before remembering of something.

"Yujin, my dear, i'm sorry, you're his wife, you should be the one getting to visit him. I'll sneak into his room unofficially." She said in a rush.

Yujin shook her head, surprising the police officers behing her and Jin Hee. " I can wait tomorrow to see him, just kiss him for me."

Jin Hee tears fell and she hugged Yujin, the young girl only reassured her that she was perfectly okay with it. The mother took the elevator and Yujin sat back next to Yoongi.

" You are a fool. She was doing you a flower."

"I can wait to see him, he got treatement and he is sleeping. So, tomorrow I visit him. I'm just going to get things for him tonight."

He nodded, amazed by her wiseness and stood up following her. "I received the order to protect you for the moment. You're not leaving my side." He said cutely

"Hugh, stop that cute behavior, it doesn't suit you at all."

"Meaniest woman i've ever met, not even reconizing the efforts i'm doing to entertain you."

"Oh, so I wasn't supposed to puke ?" She crossed his mean glare and laughed.

When Jimin introduced the whole group to Yujin, he thought that as NamJoon was a genius , she would get closer to him of course. He got the surprise to see that of she was bonding with everyone, her closest friend was Yoongi, the mean and aggressive Yoongi. Their personnality were alike so they often did mean jokes together.They get to a combini and bought fruits for Jimin but also candies. When they were finished, they headed back to the apartment and she prepared a bag with clothes and things for Jimin. When she ended her task, Yoongi handed her a bowl of rice.

"Eat." She took the bowl and sat on the table that Yoongi put dishes on.

"Jimin told me that you'll forget to eat, he was right on that."

"Huh, did he give you wrong instructions ? He's my husband, he knows me quite well, you know."

Yoongi hesitated but revealed the informations still "He thought that you 'd cry when i'd announce you the news, so he wanted me to be careful on my words and to comfort you."

"What a good work you got from him. He really got the time to tell you all of these ?" she asked spectic.

He nodded. "In the ambulance, he wasn't inconscious. He told me that I should take care of you and comfort you; make you eat. Then, they put morphine and he finally shut his mouth. Gosh he is talkative." Yoongi said rolling his eyes, to dedramatize the situation.

" I don't feel like crying right now. But i'm sure that when i'll cross his eyes, i'll cry like a mad woman. Because Jimin is the only one that can soothe my pain."

"Even if i'll feel bad about it because he's the one actually lying on the hospital bed. I already feel bad about that."

Yoongi shook his head. "It's crazy how Jimin got you wrong on this one."

"I relie on him more than he thinks I do. He just didn't realize it." She replied.

" how you two love each other is quite a thing and it's not disguting. It feels very inspiring." He said, revealing his inspiration.

She thanked him with a smile. "Are you going to sleep here too ?"

Yoongi pointed the couch. "That couch will be fine."

"Do you think he's doing fine ?" She asked him.

"Jimin is a litttle insect you can get rid off that easily."

She chuckled "Ya, don't be that mean."

Her phone ringed and she answered. Jin Hee.

"He's doing well, it looks bad but it's really superficial." Jin Hee keep going with her update of Jimin and thanked her daughter in law. She ended the call preparing mentally the day of tomorrow.

"Oh I didn't even as for a day off at school." She said horrified. She dialed the number and was glad to hear that the director of the school gave her a day off. She thanked him and finally after a little time in the bathroom she headed to her bedroom.

On the way, she saw Yoongi getting rid of his jacket and socks. She realized that he would like to shower too. She open their drawer and grabbed Jimin pajamas.

"Go wash up, put yourself at ease. i'm going to try sleeping !"

"Thanks"

*

As he was on the point to open the door, Yujin stopped him. She looked at both man Changmin and Yoongi, with a guilty look.

"Can I do something selfish and ask you two to leave us alone for a moment ?"

Chang Min looked at Yoongi "Coffee ?"

"A bucket, at their flat they don't have any coffee those tea losers."

They were already leaving, making Yujin glad. She opened the door and bravely took a step in. She walked towards the bed and put her bags on the floor. She crossed his eyes and looked at the damages, his scars covering his neck and surely chest, his swollen lip , but also his cast on his leg and the numerous bandage on his chest.

"Yujin, come here." He said with difficulty.

"You even have difficulty to talk." She mumbled. She came to sit on his bed and he did a movement to hug her. He groaned because of the pain.

"I can't even hug my wife ..." He sighed. She put her hands on his shoulders and get close to his chest, hiding her head in the crook of his neck. He didn't groan and felt some comfort this way. They stayed in this awkward yet really comforting position for a moment. Yujin had stopped to cry and Jimin felt more at ease.

"Don't talk, okay ? You're not in condition." She said, gently caressing his hair. He pouted, earning a laugh from her. She wiped a last tear and kissed his lips.

"Did it hurt ?" she asked caring ofr him. As he shook his head, she kissed him once more and a bit longer. He put an term to the kiss and looked at her busying herself. She brought with her his favourrite hoodie, but also a warn blanket. She asked him to drink the tea she brought to ease his throat and watched him drink with soft eyes.

She took care of his lips afterwards. She applied hot tea on a cotton pad before rubbing it on his lips. After the blood and dead skin were removed she applied a coat of lip balm.

"Yujin, are you fine ?" he asked.

"I'm not the one lying in a hospital bed for your information." She said. He grabbed her hand, the one with the ring. He played with it and started to talk.

"I'll be fine really quickly. But you, how did you take the whole news ?"

Her tears fell again. "They attaqued you, they aimed to hurt you. I 'm so angry and sad." He let her cry a second time running a warm hand on her back. When he heard a loud sigh from her, he smiled. She emptied her heart.

The door opened, Chang Min stepped in with Yoongi.

"Check up."

Yujin sat on the clair next to the bed and waited for ChangMin to end his visit. She heard Jimin groan of pain and rushed to grab his band. He squeezed it with strengh when ChangMin checked his ribs. It was the thing that hurted him the much. Even breathing was a pain if he paid attention to it. As changmin busied himself on him, Yujin kissed Jimin hand and hided it in her palms.

"Well, you're doing quite well."

"It hurts like crazy." Jimin revealed. Changmiin sighed. "more mourphine will set you amorphe for a while."

"Just try to sleep then." he added seeing Jimin frown.

He went away, and Yoongi finally greeted his friend.

"Hey, you look awful. You can fear a divorce in a few days."

Jimin gave him a black glare. Yoongi stopped his joke and started to update Jimin.

"We found them, they might be violent , but they are stupid. You don't need to worry on that, okay ?"

Jimin nodded in relief.

"Are you going to fill a lawsuit against them ?" Yoongi asked, earning Yujin attention. She looked at Jimin carefully, he was studying this possibility.

"Well, I don't want a second revenge and I can't risk that they hurt ...."

"You're not going to do it because you are afraid of what ?" She asked, starting to get angry.

"They could easily find you and hurt you and if this happens, i'll regret it all my life." Jimin revealed.

"Yoongi what is your opinion on the matter ?" Yujin asked, to focus on something else than Jimin being on an hospital bed, still caring about her safety.

"Well, if you pursue them, it'd be for money , for the reparation of the torts they did to you, they would pay for your hospital fees, your mental prejudice and so on. It can get to an pretty good amount of money. But they won't really spent much time in prison because you sued them."

"Then, I won't do it."

Yujin respected his opinion and as Yoongi stepped out of the room, she got back on the bed. "Jimin, try to sleep okay ?"

As his eyes closed with the exhausion and pain, she left the bed and let him rest. When he woke up it was midafternoon.

"Water." She make him drink and make him eat a little.

"Jimin."

"Huh."

"I'm glad you're fine. I'll help you with everything okay ?"


Second chapter of the night =)