Shaped for happiness

Ups and Downs of Healing

.
One Month later.


Yujin was still asleep in their room, but Jimin as an early riser prepared breakfast. He let Yujin sleep on the week end and late on the morning because she's a late sleeper and she apparently needed so much sleep to function normally now. He opened slightly the door of the room and here she was still asleep. He decided to go watch some TV, with low volume. Jimin sat on the couch and changed the channels a few times before deciding himself for cartoons. He loved them. Without realizzing, he was laughing at loud at silly jokes.

Yujin was slowly emerging from her sleep and opened the door.


She found Jimin laughing with all his body, like himself knows how. Jimin doesn't just add an eyesmile, laughing could make him miss a step or balance. Here he was laughing as if there was no tomorrow. Yujin slowly got closer admiring how handsome and attracting he looked.


Shaped for happiness, her happiness.


Jimin gasped seeing her. She was quietly resting her head on the couch staring at him.
"Yujin, you scared me !!" He said pouting. She flatly excused herself and couldn't refrain herself to laugh a little.
Jimin suddenly realized it :"Did I wake you up ?"
Yujin gently nodded with a mischevious smile.
"I'm sorry, like really sorry. Just go and sleep more okay ? I'll try to be quiet this time." He said really embarassed. Cartoons never failed to make him laugh like crazy...
She shrugged and stood up to sit on his lap. She kissed him gently getting him by surprise. When she pulled away, he looked confused and his eyes searched answers.
"I really love your laugh. Waking up to that is very enjoyable."
"Really ?" Jiimin asked , even more embarassed. She nodded.
"You're just like a sunshine when you laugh, that's so beautiful to see." She played gently with his hair .


"Jimin you're so handsome." She said looking at his face.

His uneven eyes were charming, it wasn't very noticable but Jimin had a smaller eye than the other. His crooked teeth at the front was so cute when he smiles. Jimin was really an handsome man, and not only was he beautiful he's kind and patient.
Jimin blushed hearing this compliment. A lot of girls had told him this, with different tones. Sometimes a y tone, other times a cute tone but here it seemed sincere and coming from the heart. Yujin seemed truly blown away by his presence and he smiled.


"Thanks. You're not bad yourself."


They kissed, at first very gently, just repeated pecks and soon the pace became more needy and they got closer to each  other. It was steamy and Jimin was dizzy because of the pleasure he was receiving. He pulled away, against Yujin will.
"Let's stop here before I can't control myself anymore."
Yujin expression was unreadable. She looked at Jimin in the eyes "What if I don't want to stop anymore ?"
She pecked him and he closed his eyes to try calming himself.


"Is ... is it the case ?"


"Huh;" She looked  at him, full of hope.


Jimin looked away. It was torture to say no that inviting lady but he did !

"No."


"Jimin but ..." She didn't has time to finish her sentence that Jimin insisted.


"Please leave the room."


She stoop up and Jimin suddenly regretted the pleasurable pression it was giving him. Her bare legs against his.
She relunctantly went back to sleep.

Not really vexed.


"You're not angry, right ?" He risked himself.

She smiled and shook her head. " I've already waited 24 years, a few more days won't kill me. You obviously need them."
She left just like this. Jimin looked at the door staring back at him. She was right. He was afraid of hurting her, of being ruthless and rough with her. Of letting pleasure be more important than her, and he didn't want that.
He didn't want that.
And he had will.
He was her boyfriend, and she loves him she trusts him. Yujin is never wrong; so he mustn't be a bad person.
He followed her in the room and grabbed her hand.She widened her eyes but he made things right by kissing her , and soon he lifted her making her cross her legs around his waist.


*


When he woke up, it was late morning, the sun was leaving wonderful bright colors in their room. They did it, all the way. Their fist time. Today in a sunny day, without any celebration, fancy setting or anything. It felt great really but soon he started to feel guilty. What kind of guy was he to give that kind of first time to Yujin ? He waited months and months and they did it in a hush without much charm to it. He got dressed and went to shower. Not wanting to see her, too ashamed.
He was already done and clothed when Yujin came to hug him by behind.


"Jimin" She whispered in his back, kissing it.


"I'm sorry. I really wanted to do something romantic, invite you to a restaurant , go to an hotel, do a romantic week end all together but we ended up doing our first time today. I'm really sorry."
She stayed silent and gently returned him to face her. "What are you talking about ?" She said with an amusing tone, with loving eyes.
"You're not upset ?" he risqued himself.
"Upset ? Why would I be? I am so happy right now. We finally did it and it was amazing !" She hugged him and he froze before pulling her away.
"But we could have waited  and do something more romantic and fancy. I really wanted it to be memorable for you." He explained himself, really panicked.
"I never  though you were the romantic type.  I think it would have stress me so much this all setting that I would have been too stressed to be responsive and enjoy the whole thing , today it was natural we did it without much plans and it turned out great."


"Yujin, you're not saying that to make me feel less guilty right ?"


She laughed "I don't remember being that nice."


 He chuckled and looked at her, only sporting her nuisette , with wild hair , swollen lips and bare feet. The thing that he loved the most was the blush just under her eyes she keeped from their first time, a light rosy blush giving her a romantic look, looking this face he felt great about it, she looked like a satisfied woman. He lifted her, making her cross her long and thin legs aroung his powerful waist, enjoying their body brushing agaisnt each others promisng to send volt of pleasure to both of them.


"Round 2 ?"

 


Flashbacks are over.

Somehow, I felt that this aspect of their relationship was important : . I tried to put their journey to it as clearly as I could, with the clichés attached to it, with the gentle plays, the conversations coming before it.

Also, I really hope you enjoyed it =)

Next chapter, back to the present