Skinship

Ups and Downs of Healing

*
5 months after she was released from the hospital


"Are you finished now ?"


She blushed really hard. "Well, I need something lastly." They were shopping  and Yujin bought with her mom card the clothes she needed. It took a long time to find fitted clothes but they finally did. Yujin was glad to see that Jimin never picked an glance while she was changing. It would be too embarassing. They were now sit on a bench for a minute, taking a rest.
He looked at her with round eyes and lifted the bags. "You have jeans, skirts, dresses, sweats, pajamas and all the stuffs, what more do you need ?"


She bite her lips and looked away. "Underwear. I threw away my old ones, so I need a lot of them."


Jimin curious face changed into a tomato hearing that. "Well, okay I'll wait for you outside of the shop."


Yujin smiled, Jimin wasn't pushing anything and was more shy that she expected. They headed there and Jimin looked at her enter alone in the temple of bras and underwear. He coudn't leave hher out of sight. She was looking around but soon she crossed his eyes. He felt guilty and showed her his back. She shook her head in disbelief, he couldn't let her be alone for long. In those times, she wonder who need who for real. She looked back at him and he was back at staring at her. She sighed and went outside of the shop.


"Jimin , stop it already."

He looked , if it was possible, even more embarassed.


"I'm sorry okay, i'm not a ert okay but it's quite boring there so I just look at you, but i'll stop don't worry." He said very quickly, making a fool of himself.


She only laughed, taking his hand. "Just come, you just look like a lost puppy waiting for me outside. Let's go together."


He was surprised and they walked in the shop. Yujin was looking around and she  had already spotted a few things that she liked. She was fighting her shyness and doing as if Jimin wasn't glued to her arm. She went for neutral things, practical white bra and black underwear. Jimin was impressed by her color choice ; black and purple also blue and . She started by underwear, being the most easy thing to see if it would fit or not.
Then the most embarassing moment was for bra.
She looked at them with round eyes. Jimin looked at her looking very precisely at bras, with a concentrated glare quite funny.


"Why are you looking at them like that ? Is it your first time seeing a bra ?"


She saw the sarcasm in his sentence and rolled her eyes. "When you takes weight, the chest do so, and I'm confused on my size."


"Hmm, sorry." He felt that the subject wasn't really prone to light hearted jokes. Talking about her chest, it was so weird. "Just call the seller."
He did so, and looked with confused eyes Yujin frozen face. He didn't has time to ask her about it that a lady came by their side.


"How may I help you customer ?" The seller said with a nice smile.


" She doesn't know her size, could you help her ?"


The seller nodded and looked at Yujin chest precisely  before getting closer to the girl to look more precisely. "This bra isn't fit anymore, by eye I guess that ...."


She started a monologue about chest fixing Yujin's one.Jimin was so embarassed about the whole scene, the enthusiast seller, Yujin hiding her chest with her arm blushing  and himself trying to find an composure. When the woman stopped herself a second to breath, he patted Yujin cheek gently, gaining a weak smile from her. That didn't stay unnoticed.
"Oh I see you're a couple, so push up bras will be the best for you ! He would love it. believe me !!" She chuckled before winking to Yujin .


"You know I just wanted my size."Yujin said with pissed off eyes under Jimin surprised eyes. The seller smiled bitterly, and took her measurements before giving the informations and disappearing.
"Whaouh, Yujin .... You dealed with her with some sass." He whispered to her.


"Hmm, it was even more embarassing than the first time I had to buy bras."  Yujin said with dark eyes. She chose some comfortable and lacey bras that Jimin wouldn't have guess from her. Jimin noticed that Yujin wasn't in a mood to hesitate anymore, she was efficient, quick to choose.He followed her to the changing room and sat on a chair just close to her changing room. She took the longest time to try everything on, and that was normal with the amount of things she had to try on. Soon, he heard her sigh loudly. She sounded quite agaced.


He stood up and got closer "Is everything okay in here ?"


"Hmm, just trying to adjust the strap, it's quite hard to reach." She explained.


"Do you want me to ?" Jimin asked, before realizing what he was implying. Entering the cabin.
After a long silence, she agreed to this and he entered the cabin. He found her only in her jeans and underwear, to his embarassement. He looked the floor and waited for her to speak.
"Jimin the strap my hair got tangled in this also."
He nodded and started to work his magic to detangle her hair from the strap.  When it was done he loosened the strap and heard Yujin take a deep breath.


"Finally breathing!!"


He was looking at her attractive back, forbidding himself to look on the mirror just in front of him. She was looking great in this black bra, attractive and y. But,soon Jimin crossed eyes with her on the mirror and they both frose. She gulped before hiding herself.


"Oh gosh I have so much scars don't look at them, please ...."


He corrected her "Do you really think that's what i'm staring at ? Yujin you're gorgeous." He kissed her back just in the middle of her waist where the bra was clipped.

She blushed and turned herself.


"Really ?"  


Was she really doubting about that ? She looked sincerely shocked by his sentence.


"Really;" Jimin managed to say, soon his body worked before his mind and he kissed her bringing her close to him, he could feel the bra  texture against his chest and his bare hand on her back was blissful. Her hands were caressing his back gently, feeling his muscles though the shirt. She let out a small moan, blissful to Jimin's ears.


"We're closing soon dear customers."


They got starlted at this voice and pulled away, only to realize it was in interphone talking. Jimin went out of the changing cabin waiting for her  outside. He couldn't realize what he did, he kissed Yujin while she was just in a bra, he never saw her in a bra before -if we except the night he found her almost dead but that doesn't count- she is beautiful, and her chest wans't big but their view almost drove him crazy. That was hot. That was the first hot kiss they shared, where if in good conditions, they would have gone further, or just he had this impression.


She came back full of bags in her hands and he took everything in his hand, old habit of him.


"Jimin, that kiss in the cabin " She started to say. Jimin interrupted her to excuse himself :


"It was inappropriate , i shoudln't have done that, I forced you you were only in a bra and I didn't think, so I'm deeply sorry"


Jimin looked at her, she seemed confused.

"But I loved it." She said before shrugging and walking away.


Here the third chapter.

I hope you had a Merry Chrismas =)